- 1,082 Posts. Joined 6/2009
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/1/12
- productSony MDR-XB600/B Black | EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 10/1/12
- productSony MDRXB600 Extra Bass Over the Head 40mm Driver Headphone, Blacktagged by System, 10/9/12
- productSony MDR-XB800tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productSony MDRXB800 Extra Bass Over The Head 50mm Driver Headphone, Blacktagged by System, 10/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Xb500 Conclusion & XB600-XB800 review. Last post on 10/19/13 at 3:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Xtra Bass Sony Headphones?? Last post on 4/11/13 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I want BASS in a full sized closed headphone. Can you help me? Last post on 2/14/13 at 6:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for dubstep BASS for $150 Last post on 2/5/13 at 6:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Bassheads Rejoice Again! Sony Updates Extra Bass Headphones Last post on 5/30/13 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I first started with the ath a900x which i fell in love with. Recently they broke, and i did not have the money to purchases them again or the newer model. So i took a chance and got the a550z, for...
-Introduction- RHA is an interesting company. It has forged its own place within the audiophile world, making a name for itself based on the industrial design language of its products and the...
Welcome to the review of wireless + Wired High resolution in ear monitors Advanced Model 3. Disclaimer: This headphones were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
NEW! Sony Extra Bass MDR-XB600 & MDR-XB800 unboxing videos - Page 3post #31 of 7710/1/12 at 10:55pmI remember how the xb500 & 700 were advertising how the plush ear pads help isolate sound and enhance bass. I wonder how the new on-ear design changes that...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 7710/2/12 at 12:20ampost #33 of 7710/2/12 at 12:23am
Hey heavybass, is the 212 in your name a reference to the HD 212 Pro (which coincidentally has very heavy bass) or an NYC thing? Or both?post #34 of 7710/2/12 at 7:20amThread Starter
So I spent some time with the XB700 & XB800. I have to say that the XB800 sounds veil when compared. The bass is a bit flabby, lack control. The comfort level is not as high as the XB700 either. I can't say it's a step up. The only thing I see good about it is it's more portable, but it doesn't come with a case or pouch.post #35 of 7710/2/12 at 7:24ampost #36 of 7710/2/12 at 7:32amThread Starterpost #37 of 7710/2/12 at 7:42ampost #38 of 7710/2/12 at 7:46am
Great one more to strike off the list:
BeyerDynamic Custom One
AKG K267 Tiesto
PSB M4U 1
Audio Technica ATH-WS99
Yamaha Pro 500
My highest hopes still reside in M100 & 1R followed by AKG K267 Tiesto.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/2/12 at 7:57ampost #39 of 7710/2/12 at 8:13am
OT: LOL, totally thought you were obobs for a second...post #40 of 7710/2/12 at 8:59am
ahahahahXD makes it fun doesnt it?post #41 of 7710/2/12 at 9:42am
I totally didn't think that I'd be the one falling for it...post #42 of 7710/2/12 at 10:12am
Ok.. i am not waiting for more comments on these new headphones, so i am buying back my old Xb500 Those things are "clasics" still dont know why i sold them!post #43 of 7710/2/12 at 3:21pmpost #44 of 7710/2/12 at 3:47pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NEW! Sony Extra Bass MDR-XB600 & MDR-XB800 unboxing videos
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Wired Headphones is Dead the future is wireless 4 seconds ago
- › Talk me into buying Fidelio x2's and maybe a new dac 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Audioquest Jitterbug 3 minutes ago
- › Where is the IEM mid-market gone ? 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 4 minutes ago
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › RHA T20 by Cinder
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...