I am not a small guy (19" neck) and apparently my ears are not either, but I have comfort issues related to the IE80s due to the bore-size. After an hour or so I have to take them out for a while. I actually prefer the sound to the FitEar 334s for electronica, but the comfort is lacking.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Sennheiser IE80s vs. Utimate Ears UE900?
- productAudéo Perfect Fit Earphones with Microphone 122 (Black)tagged by System, 10/1/12
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 10/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/1/12
- productJVC/Victor FX700tagged by System, 10/1/12
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by System, 10/1/12
- productOrtofon e-Q5tagged by System, 10/1/12
- productOrtofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphonetagged by System, 10/1/12
- productPhonak Audéo PFE 232tagged by System, 10/1/12
- productSennheiser IE80tagged by System, 10/1/12
- productSennheiser IE800tagged by System, 10/1/12More
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 10/1/12
- productSony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)tagged by System, 10/1/12
- productSony MDR EX1000tagged by System, 10/1/12
- productSony MDR EX600tagged by System, 10/1/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/1/12
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by System, 10/1/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 10/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best iems for under 450$ ? Last post on 3/1/13 at 10:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need suggestion/buying guide for high-end universal IEM Last post on 3/24/14 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What are the biggest flaws of your favorite iems? Last post on 12/2/13 at 5:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi for this sample to review, as always I try to write honest reviews, this unit has had over 50hrs of burn-in, no real differences were noted. Gear Used: HP...
At 240 dollars new (price I paid) there is not a single headphone in the world with better price/performance ratio. Each song is a new listening experience and these sound far superior to any other...
I am writing this because I have read so much more than I have written, and I believe it's time to give back. There are two new versions of JVC's famous Bass iem: The FX99X and the FX77X, I am...
Sennheiser IE80s vs. Utimate Ears UE900? - Page 4
Poll Results: IE80 vs UE900
66 Total Votespost #46 of 4810/7/12 at 4:26pm
42% (28)Sennheiser IE80
43% (29)Ultimate Ears UE900
13% (9)Other (please specify in post)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 4810/7/12 at 4:31pmpost #48 of 4810/7/12 at 7:37pmQuote:
Ha, I've owned the TF10s a number of times. Love the sound but it's basically a device designed by Torquemada.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE80s vs. Utimate Ears UE900?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Currently, there are 3369 Active Users (598 Members and 2771 Guests)
- › New DIY Altoids Tin Amp - The Class A "Wintergreen Handwarmer" by... 3 minutes ago
- › *OFFICAL* Echobox Explorer Review Tour Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 5 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (the new T90) 5 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 6 minutes ago
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › UITaudio PMP-354P by Army-Firedawg
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ngoshawk
- › Onkyo Over Ear Headphone (H900MB/27) by Sonic Defender
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear