Im giving the airbuds a try..
- productAdidas MX 680 Sports Earbud Headphones with Volume Control and Earfin Holding Systemtagged by System, 10/1/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/1/12
- categorySporttagged by System, 10/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser MX 680i earphones - Lost my accessories... Last post on 10/4/11 at 8:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brand New Shure SE 535 headphones...Ear bud problem! Last post on 9/7/10 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 9:55 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Unboxing and Packaging The ShareMe 5 arrived in a box that looks similar to the ShareMe Pro, but thicker. The packing inside is slightly nicer looking. The plastic container holding the...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/ibasso-it03-review/ I was honoured to be approached by iBasso with their first venture into IEM territory and they...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/jomo-samba-pro-audio-ciem-review/ Jomo Audio is a Singapore local company that crafts in ear earphones that sound and...
Elephone Whisper Noise Cancelling Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to GearBest for the sample. Full review...
Disclaimer: These headphones were sent to me thanks to the Oppo loaner program. They have since been returned and sent to the next reviewer. Want a headphone that sounds excellent, is easy...
Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone - Page 2post #16 of 4710/2/12 at 4:50pmThread Starterpost #17 of 4710/2/12 at 5:02pmpost #18 of 4710/2/12 at 5:34pmpost #19 of 4710/2/12 at 7:17pm
I have the jaybird freedoms (http://www.jr.com/jaybird/pe/JBD_FREEDOM/). They are convenient because of the bluetooth but aren't comfortable and the charging factor always bothered me.
Monster isports were on my list but got the AirBuds for traveling and now they have become the work out pair toopost #20 of 4710/4/12 at 1:09pmpost #21 of 4710/4/12 at 3:22pmThread Starterpost #22 of 4710/4/12 at 4:04pmpost #23 of 4710/4/12 at 6:47pmpost #24 of 4710/5/12 at 1:54pmpost #25 of 4710/5/12 at 2:49pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by fengwei007
How about yurbuds?
I tried a couple of those during their road show a month ago, seemed pretty secure in ear, and the cables were pretty flexible. Can't comment on the SQ 'cause it was too noisy inside the exhibition hall, and their seals weren't fantastic.
I tried some of those and the SQ was horrendous! Too bad cause they stayed in my ear very nicely..post #26 of 4710/5/12 at 5:37pmThread StarterYou have got to be playing a joke on me. AirBuds? Maybe BS buds. I get them and the package is squished, squishing the tips. I call customer service, they tell me to wait so the can reform. I did. I tried to put tem in my ears and guess what? They don't stay. They don't even expand! They take 15 minutes just to expand. I'm sorry but I'm pissed. I hate waiting for something and having to ship it back and go through all the refund crap. And SQ was okay when I held them in my ears. Plus the guy told me it takes 30 seconds for them to expand in your ear. I don't have time to wait for that when I'm at work..
Extremely disappointed.post #27 of 4710/5/12 at 5:41pm
All foam tips take time to expand though dont they? It sounds like it was a shipping issue... my package was fine though. I didnt mean to steer you in the right direction, I love mine.
I would say about 30 seconds to 1 minute to fully expand in my ear but they stay in as they are expanding.
Strange, i got a completely different experience. sorry again
post #28 of 4710/5/12 at 5:44pmpost #29 of 4710/5/12 at 6:03pmYou could try the Bose IE2 they are around a hundred and you can get them at any big box retailer so if you don't like them you can return them. They have no isolation so you can here everything around you. It's kind of like listening to you music in your car and still being able to talk to people.post #30 of 4710/5/12 at 9:17pmQuote:
They actually boast the lack of isolation. That's the one of the main points. They are in ear but don't block out all sound from the outside world.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Ultrasone Pro 900 1 minute ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 1 minute ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio e11 amplifier w/ iPod adapter 2 minutes ago
- › CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8.2 and Ei.XX 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Greetings from down here to my peeps in the Noble thread 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Elephone Whisper by mark2410
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA MA750i by High-End-Addict
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by HiFiChris
- › 64 Audio U10 by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...