Im giving the airbuds a try..
- productAdidas MX 680 Sports Earbud Headphones with Volume Control and Earfin Holding Systemtagged by System, 10/1/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/1/12
- categorySporttagged by System, 10/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser MX 680i earphones - Lost my accessories... Last post on 10/4/11 at 8:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brand New Shure SE 535 headphones...Ear bud problem! Last post on 9/7/10 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone - Page 2post #16 of 4710/2/12 at 4:50pmThread Starterpost #17 of 4710/2/12 at 5:02pmpost #18 of 4710/2/12 at 5:34pmpost #19 of 4710/2/12 at 7:17pm
I have the jaybird freedoms (http://www.jr.com/jaybird/pe/JBD_FREEDOM/). They are convenient because of the bluetooth but aren't comfortable and the charging factor always bothered me.
Monster isports were on my list but got the AirBuds for traveling and now they have become the work out pair toopost #20 of 4710/4/12 at 1:09pmpost #21 of 4710/4/12 at 3:22pmThread Starterpost #22 of 4710/4/12 at 4:04pmpost #23 of 4710/4/12 at 6:47pmpost #24 of 4710/5/12 at 1:54pmpost #25 of 4710/5/12 at 2:49pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by fengwei007
How about yurbuds?
I tried a couple of those during their road show a month ago, seemed pretty secure in ear, and the cables were pretty flexible. Can't comment on the SQ 'cause it was too noisy inside the exhibition hall, and their seals weren't fantastic.
I tried some of those and the SQ was horrendous! Too bad cause they stayed in my ear very nicely..post #26 of 4710/5/12 at 5:37pmThread StarterYou have got to be playing a joke on me. AirBuds? Maybe BS buds. I get them and the package is squished, squishing the tips. I call customer service, they tell me to wait so the can reform. I did. I tried to put tem in my ears and guess what? They don't stay. They don't even expand! They take 15 minutes just to expand. I'm sorry but I'm pissed. I hate waiting for something and having to ship it back and go through all the refund crap. And SQ was okay when I held them in my ears. Plus the guy told me it takes 30 seconds for them to expand in your ear. I don't have time to wait for that when I'm at work..
Extremely disappointed.post #27 of 4710/5/12 at 5:41pm
All foam tips take time to expand though dont they? It sounds like it was a shipping issue... my package was fine though. I didnt mean to steer you in the right direction, I love mine.
I would say about 30 seconds to 1 minute to fully expand in my ear but they stay in as they are expanding.
Strange, i got a completely different experience. sorry again
post #28 of 4710/5/12 at 5:44pmpost #29 of 4710/5/12 at 6:03pmYou could try the Bose IE2 they are around a hundred and you can get them at any big box retailer so if you don't like them you can return them. They have no isolation so you can here everything around you. It's kind of like listening to you music in your car and still being able to talk to people.post #30 of 4710/5/12 at 9:17pmQuote:
They actually boast the lack of isolation. That's the one of the main points. They are in ear but don't block out all sound from the outside world.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Phone with dac or player? Help. 6 seconds ago
- › Seeking advice 7 seconds ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 10 seconds ago
- › Overwhelmed - Suggestion for entry level super comfy cans. 59 seconds ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1 firmware version 1.10 download and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Powering Sennheiser HD650's 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)