Im giving the airbuds a try..
- productAdidas MX 680 Sports Earbud Headphones with Volume Control and Earfin Holding Systemtagged by System, 10/1/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/1/12
- categorySporttagged by System, 10/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/14/15 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser MX 680i earphones - Lost my accessories... Last post on 10/4/11 at 8:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brand New Shure SE 535 headphones...Ear bud problem! Last post on 9/7/10 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 8:30 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone - Page 2post #16 of 4710/2/12 at 4:50pmThread Starterpost #17 of 4710/2/12 at 5:02pmpost #18 of 4710/2/12 at 5:34pmpost #19 of 4710/2/12 at 7:17pm
I have the jaybird freedoms (http://www.jr.com/jaybird/pe/JBD_FREEDOM/). They are convenient because of the bluetooth but aren't comfortable and the charging factor always bothered me.
Monster isports were on my list but got the AirBuds for traveling and now they have become the work out pair toopost #20 of 4710/4/12 at 1:09pmpost #21 of 4710/4/12 at 3:22pmThread Starterpost #22 of 4710/4/12 at 4:04pmpost #23 of 4710/4/12 at 6:47pmpost #24 of 4710/5/12 at 1:54pmpost #25 of 4710/5/12 at 2:49pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by fengwei007
How about yurbuds?
I tried a couple of those during their road show a month ago, seemed pretty secure in ear, and the cables were pretty flexible. Can't comment on the SQ 'cause it was too noisy inside the exhibition hall, and their seals weren't fantastic.
I tried some of those and the SQ was horrendous! Too bad cause they stayed in my ear very nicely..post #26 of 4710/5/12 at 5:37pmThread StarterYou have got to be playing a joke on me. AirBuds? Maybe BS buds. I get them and the package is squished, squishing the tips. I call customer service, they tell me to wait so the can reform. I did. I tried to put tem in my ears and guess what? They don't stay. They don't even expand! They take 15 minutes just to expand. I'm sorry but I'm pissed. I hate waiting for something and having to ship it back and go through all the refund crap. And SQ was okay when I held them in my ears. Plus the guy told me it takes 30 seconds for them to expand in your ear. I don't have time to wait for that when I'm at work..
Extremely disappointed.post #27 of 4710/5/12 at 5:41pm
All foam tips take time to expand though dont they? It sounds like it was a shipping issue... my package was fine though. I didnt mean to steer you in the right direction, I love mine.
I would say about 30 seconds to 1 minute to fully expand in my ear but they stay in as they are expanding.
Strange, i got a completely different experience. sorry again
post #28 of 4710/5/12 at 5:44pmpost #29 of 4710/5/12 at 6:03pmYou could try the Bose IE2 they are around a hundred and you can get them at any big box retailer so if you don't like them you can return them. They have no isolation so you can here everything around you. It's kind of like listening to you music in your car and still being able to talk to people.post #30 of 4710/5/12 at 9:17pmQuote:
They actually boast the lack of isolation. That's the one of the main points. They are in ear but don't block out all sound from the outside world.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 41 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 46 seconds ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 4 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2