Im giving the airbuds a try..
- productAdidas MX 680 Sports Earbud Headphones with Volume Control and Earfin Holding Systemtagged by System, 10/1/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/1/12
- categorySporttagged by System, 10/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/14/15 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser MX 680i earphones - Lost my accessories... Last post on 10/4/11 at 8:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brand New Shure SE 535 headphones...Ear bud problem! Last post on 9/7/10 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 9:09 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone - Page 2post #16 of 4710/2/12 at 4:50pmThread Starterpost #17 of 4710/2/12 at 5:02pmpost #18 of 4710/2/12 at 5:34pmpost #19 of 4710/2/12 at 7:17pm
I have the jaybird freedoms (http://www.jr.com/jaybird/pe/JBD_FREEDOM/). They are convenient because of the bluetooth but aren't comfortable and the charging factor always bothered me.
Monster isports were on my list but got the AirBuds for traveling and now they have become the work out pair toopost #20 of 4710/4/12 at 1:09pmpost #21 of 4710/4/12 at 3:22pmThread Starterpost #22 of 4710/4/12 at 4:04pmpost #23 of 4710/4/12 at 6:47pmpost #24 of 4710/5/12 at 1:54pmpost #25 of 4710/5/12 at 2:49pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by fengwei007
How about yurbuds?
I tried a couple of those during their road show a month ago, seemed pretty secure in ear, and the cables were pretty flexible. Can't comment on the SQ 'cause it was too noisy inside the exhibition hall, and their seals weren't fantastic.
I tried some of those and the SQ was horrendous! Too bad cause they stayed in my ear very nicely..post #26 of 4710/5/12 at 5:37pmThread StarterYou have got to be playing a joke on me. AirBuds? Maybe BS buds. I get them and the package is squished, squishing the tips. I call customer service, they tell me to wait so the can reform. I did. I tried to put tem in my ears and guess what? They don't stay. They don't even expand! They take 15 minutes just to expand. I'm sorry but I'm pissed. I hate waiting for something and having to ship it back and go through all the refund crap. And SQ was okay when I held them in my ears. Plus the guy told me it takes 30 seconds for them to expand in your ear. I don't have time to wait for that when I'm at work..
Extremely disappointed.post #27 of 4710/5/12 at 5:41pm
All foam tips take time to expand though dont they? It sounds like it was a shipping issue... my package was fine though. I didnt mean to steer you in the right direction, I love mine.
I would say about 30 seconds to 1 minute to fully expand in my ear but they stay in as they are expanding.
Strange, i got a completely different experience. sorry again
post #28 of 4710/5/12 at 5:44pmpost #29 of 4710/5/12 at 6:03pmYou could try the Bose IE2 they are around a hundred and you can get them at any big box retailer so if you don't like them you can return them. They have no isolation so you can here everything around you. It's kind of like listening to you music in your car and still being able to talk to people.post #30 of 4710/5/12 at 9:17pmQuote:
They actually boast the lack of isolation. That's the one of the main points. They are in ear but don't block out all sound from the outside world.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 1 minute ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Gungnir Multi-Bit captures the same magic of Yggy? 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Intro and request for help. Warning. I like "fun" headphones. 5 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2