Im giving the airbuds a try..
- productAdidas MX 680 Sports Earbud Headphones with Volume Control and Earfin Holding Systemtagged by System, 10/1/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/1/12
- categorySporttagged by System, 10/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser MX 680i earphones - Lost my accessories... Last post on 10/4/11 at 8:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brand New Shure SE 535 headphones...Ear bud problem! Last post on 9/7/10 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
FiiO Mont Blanc for IEM When you pick up the Mont Blanc you feel like you have something substantial in your hand. Not that is is overly heavy, no, it is conveys the impression that this thing...
I borrowed these from a friend as a trial and I can see why he likes them, unfortunately I do not. Let me elaborate on this as it's no justification at all to dismiss these earphone because I...
My main review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/752588/review-earwerkz-supra-the-universal-custom-in-ear-monitor. This will house the TL;DR version: From the comfort, custom-like fit,...
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone - Page 2post #16 of 4710/2/12 at 4:50pmThread Starterpost #17 of 4710/2/12 at 5:02pmpost #18 of 4710/2/12 at 5:34pmpost #19 of 4710/2/12 at 7:17pm
I have the jaybird freedoms (http://www.jr.com/jaybird/pe/JBD_FREEDOM/). They are convenient because of the bluetooth but aren't comfortable and the charging factor always bothered me.
Monster isports were on my list but got the AirBuds for traveling and now they have become the work out pair toopost #20 of 4710/4/12 at 1:09pmpost #21 of 4710/4/12 at 3:22pmThread Starterpost #22 of 4710/4/12 at 4:04pmpost #23 of 4710/4/12 at 6:47pmpost #24 of 4710/5/12 at 1:54pmpost #25 of 4710/5/12 at 2:49pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by fengwei007
How about yurbuds?
I tried a couple of those during their road show a month ago, seemed pretty secure in ear, and the cables were pretty flexible. Can't comment on the SQ 'cause it was too noisy inside the exhibition hall, and their seals weren't fantastic.
I tried some of those and the SQ was horrendous! Too bad cause they stayed in my ear very nicely..post #26 of 4710/5/12 at 5:37pmThread StarterYou have got to be playing a joke on me. AirBuds? Maybe BS buds. I get them and the package is squished, squishing the tips. I call customer service, they tell me to wait so the can reform. I did. I tried to put tem in my ears and guess what? They don't stay. They don't even expand! They take 15 minutes just to expand. I'm sorry but I'm pissed. I hate waiting for something and having to ship it back and go through all the refund crap. And SQ was okay when I held them in my ears. Plus the guy told me it takes 30 seconds for them to expand in your ear. I don't have time to wait for that when I'm at work..
Extremely disappointed.post #27 of 4710/5/12 at 5:41pm
All foam tips take time to expand though dont they? It sounds like it was a shipping issue... my package was fine though. I didnt mean to steer you in the right direction, I love mine.
I would say about 30 seconds to 1 minute to fully expand in my ear but they stay in as they are expanding.
Strange, i got a completely different experience. sorry again
post #28 of 4710/5/12 at 5:44pmpost #29 of 4710/5/12 at 6:03pmYou could try the Bose IE2 they are around a hundred and you can get them at any big box retailer so if you don't like them you can return them. They have no isolation so you can here everything around you. It's kind of like listening to you music in your car and still being able to talk to people.post #30 of 4710/5/12 at 9:17pmQuote:
They actually boast the lack of isolation. That's the one of the main points. They are in ear but don't block out all sound from the outside world.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 seconds ago
- › NVX XPT100 (HM5 clone) - nonexistent bass, tinny and artificial... 1 minute ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › HD800 for sale 3 minutes ago
- › a2+ or a5+ with dac down the road? 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 5 minutes ago
- › [AKG] K553 Pro Released 5 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › ecp audio Black Diamond by Schopenhauer
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)