Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Review: 1964 Ears V3 triple driver custom IEM (updated 10/24/12)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Review: 1964 Ears V3 triple driver custom IEM (updated 10/24/12) - Page 7

post #91 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreenKiller View Post


280 bucks is alot. does look nice but how about the zo2?

Sorry I haven't heard the zo2.
post #92 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreenKiller View Post


280 bucks is alot. does look nice but how about the zo2?

It might cause some IEMs to hiss.

post #93 of 176

Maybe the C241?

post #94 of 176

How long did it take 1964 to send you guys an invoice once your impressions were delivered?  Mine was last Wednesday and I've gotten nothing so far or even a email response from Monday.

post #95 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by burrrcub View Post

How long did it take 1964 to send you guys an invoice once your impressions were delivered?  Mine was last Wednesday and I've gotten nothing so far or even a email response from Monday.


you should call them.

i did the same i actually paid the invoice before mine arrived.

i shipped them from the netherlands.

wanted to make sure the directly started making my v3's when the impression arrived. (they probably

won't) they told me it could take up to 4 weeks.

post #96 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by antberg View Post

Maybe the C241?

they look great il check them out!

post #97 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by antberg View Post

Maybe the C241?

don't you mean the JDS Labs C421

post #98 of 176

Yes indeed,stupid lousy numbers....

post #99 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by antberg View Post

Yes indeed,stupid lousy numbers....


out of stock do you know how much they cost?

post #100 of 176

Well let me check..yes, you are right,this is the first time they are out of stock,but i am pretty sure soon they will have some unit to sell.Afterall the C421 is among their principal products.normally the price is 180 dollars,and you have the chance to choose the opamp.Seem to be a good amp ,many around here enjoy it.

post #101 of 176

I'm excited, just send my molds for my first pair of customs.  Upgrading from some Etymotic hf5's, which I loved, but a sound tube broke earlier.  (I'm definitely excited for hearing more bass out of the v3's though!)

I can't really write reviews, as I don't have as much experience as many as you guys, but I do plan on uploading some high quality pictures :)

post #102 of 176
Sounds good biggrin.gif
post #103 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulF View Post

I'm excited, just send my molds for my first pair of customs.  Upgrading from some Etymotic hf5's, which I loved, but a sound tube broke earlier.  (I'm definitely excited for hearing more bass out of the v3's though!)

I can't really write reviews, as I don't have as much experience as many as you guys, but I do plan on uploading some high quality pictures :)

That's a good news,beside your half injured HF5.

 

You know as soon as you get the V3 i am gonna ask you how it compares in terms of clarity ,hehe ;-)

The HF5 is the only pair of earphones i have,an although i like it very much for what it can offer,a little more accentuation on the low end area would be perfect (well there are some interchangeable filters ,but i don't know if i would loose some detail on..)

Congratulation for the choice!

post #104 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulF View Post

I'm excited, just send my molds for my first pair of customs.  Upgrading from some Etymotic hf5's, which I loved, but a sound tube broke earlier.  (I'm definitely excited for hearing more bass out of the v3's though!)

I can't really write reviews, as I don't have as much experience as many as you guys, but I do plan on uploading some high quality pictures :)

nice to hear. going to upload a youtube video soon if my v3's arrive.

its my first pair of customs too.

post #105 of 176

I am a total noob to these, but how would you compare them to my new set of W4R?  I realize that one is a custom and the other is a universal, but I have a set of impressions at home that I want to use and can't decide on which ones.  Would like to keep it under $500 for the customs

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Review: 1964 Ears V3 triple driver custom IEM (updated 10/24/12)