I've only had it a few days! I'll call them on monday and see what they say,Thanks
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- The results of giveaway! Last post on Yesterday at 11:32 pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Amp/DAC combinations for the future Last post on 4/16/14 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE-560 is on its way! Last post on 4/11/14 at 11:43am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HM-901 V1.085 and HM-802 V1.003 firmware update Last post on Today at 8:00 am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- free gifts of RE600, HM700 and RE400 Last post on Yesterday at 6:05 pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
my RE-400 audio jack seems to be out of place, only the right side has audio, and will only complete both sides when i wiggle it around and hold it at that position, bought from head-direct
@ HiFiMan CS
I have the HE-6 and would like to know:
What is the foam and white fibres ("cotton") between the outside of the driver and the grill designed to do?
I expect some kind of tuning of the frequency response, control of the driver in the bass region or the like, but it would be interesting to know what Fang Bian actually had in mind, when he chose to put them there.
What would happen sonically if I remove the foam (but leave the fibres)?
What would happen sonically if I remove the fibres (but leave the foam)?
What would happen sonically if I remove both the fibres and the foam?
Edited by LarsHP - 8/23/13 at 1:51am
- Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › fiio x3 vs fiio e17 vs fiio 07 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 5 minutes ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 5 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor - DAC/amp successor to the HA-160D 5 minutes ago
- › Currently using AKG K702 anniversaries, what would be a good upgrade? 5 minutes ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 5 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz r1 9 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 9 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 10 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob