I've only had it a few days! I'll call them on monday and see what they say,Thanks
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman Focus pads any good ? Last post on 10/19/14 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan customer appreciation event Last post on 10/14/14 at 6:42pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HIFIMAN HE-400i touring event is coming. Last post on 9/21/14 at 3:28am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- WOW, HE-560 won award!!! Last post on 7/18/14 at 5:40am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HifiMan HE-560 US Touring Event - Sign up List Updated Last post on 12/19/14 at 4:54pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
my RE-400 audio jack seems to be out of place, only the right side has audio, and will only complete both sides when i wiggle it around and hold it at that position, bought from head-direct
@ HiFiMan CS
I have the HE-6 and would like to know:
What is the foam and white fibres ("cotton") between the outside of the driver and the grill designed to do?
I expect some kind of tuning of the frequency response, control of the driver in the bass region or the like, but it would be interesting to know what Fang Bian actually had in mind, when he chose to put them there.
What would happen sonically if I remove the foam (but leave the fibres)?
What would happen sonically if I remove the fibres (but leave the foam)?
What would happen sonically if I remove both the fibres and the foam?
Edited by LarsHP - 8/23/13 at 1:51am
- Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Q701 impressions thread 23 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood (NEW ZMF FLAGSHIP!!!) Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Yulong Sabre P18 power processing center and matching AC cable 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 10 minutes ago
- › Havi B6 ! 10 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)