I've only had it a few days! I'll call them on monday and see what they say,Thanks
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- New York mini meet : hifiman he1000 headphones/ ef1000 amplifiers Jan 17 and 18 after 2pm Last post on 1/18/15 at 8:40pm in Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers
- Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship Last post on Today at 12:47 pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Looking for shallow double flange tips Last post on 12/29/14 at 8:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hifiman Focus pads any good ? Last post on 10/19/14 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan customer appreciation event Last post on 10/14/14 at 6:42pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
I borrowed these from a friend as a trial and I can see why he likes them, unfortunately I do not. Let me elaborate on this as it's no justification at all to dismiss these earphone because I...
My main review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/752588/review-earwerkz-supra-the-universal-custom-in-ear-monitor. This will house the TL;DR version: From the comfort, custom-like fit,...
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
my RE-400 audio jack seems to be out of place, only the right side has audio, and will only complete both sides when i wiggle it around and hold it at that position, bought from head-direct
@ HiFiMan CS
I have the HE-6 and would like to know:
What is the foam and white fibres ("cotton") between the outside of the driver and the grill designed to do?
I expect some kind of tuning of the frequency response, control of the driver in the bass region or the like, but it would be interesting to know what Fang Bian actually had in mind, when he chose to put them there.
What would happen sonically if I remove the foam (but leave the fibres)?
What would happen sonically if I remove the fibres (but leave the foam)?
What would happen sonically if I remove both the fibres and the foam?
Edited by LarsHP - 8/23/13 at 1:51am
- Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 seconds ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 3 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 13 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 28 seconds ago
- › Replacement for my focal spirit classic... 31 seconds ago
- › Audio Gd NFB-28 or Emotiva Stealth DC-1? 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 3 minutes ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 3 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Looking to get a USB DAC for around $300 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)