I've only had it a few days! I'll call them on monday and see what they say,Thanks
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:18 pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Changes to HIFIMAN Warranty Policy Last post on 5/11/15 at 10:17pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- CanJam Music Appreciation Contest Last post on 4/29/15 at 4:41pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HiFiMAN @ StereoExchange Headphone Event Thursday March 19 in New York City Last post on 3/28/15 at 11:01pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Result of Valentine’s giving away Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:13pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
Build and Usage: Good looking, very nice feeling player, it looks like a really sold build and it's all metal construction. Not much to say about it, you can check pictures. I wasn't satisfied...
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
my RE-400 audio jack seems to be out of place, only the right side has audio, and will only complete both sides when i wiggle it around and hold it at that position, bought from head-direct
@ HiFiMan CS
I have the HE-6 and would like to know:
What is the foam and white fibres ("cotton") between the outside of the driver and the grill designed to do?
I expect some kind of tuning of the frequency response, control of the driver in the bass region or the like, but it would be interesting to know what Fang Bian actually had in mind, when he chose to put them there.
What would happen sonically if I remove the foam (but leave the fibres)?
What would happen sonically if I remove the fibres (but leave the foam)?
What would happen sonically if I remove both the fibres and the foam?
Edited by LarsHP - 8/23/13 at 1:51am
- Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 12 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 12 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 25 seconds ago
- › Cleanest treble in an IEM (non CIEM)? 26 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 1 minute ago
- › Why tubes but no equalization? 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Unmodded teradak v3.1d vs modded dac-ah 2 minutes ago
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2