I've only had it a few days! I'll call them on monday and see what they say,Thanks
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- HiFiMAN @ StereoExchange Headphone Event Thursday March 19 in New York City Last post on Today at 8:13 am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Result of Valentine’s giving away Last post on 2/28/15 at 7:23am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Never Miss It! HIFIMAN Giving Away Free Gifts Last post on 2/26/15 at 7:11pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- ADAPTER HE60 to Stax Last post on 2/10/15 at 9:02am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- 7' braided occ cable for Hifiman *Shipped* Last post on 2/10/15 at 8:45am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
my RE-400 audio jack seems to be out of place, only the right side has audio, and will only complete both sides when i wiggle it around and hold it at that position, bought from head-direct
@ HiFiMan CS
I have the HE-6 and would like to know:
What is the foam and white fibres ("cotton") between the outside of the driver and the grill designed to do?
I expect some kind of tuning of the frequency response, control of the driver in the bass region or the like, but it would be interesting to know what Fang Bian actually had in mind, when he chose to put them there.
What would happen sonically if I remove the foam (but leave the fibres)?
What would happen sonically if I remove the fibres (but leave the foam)?
What would happen sonically if I remove both the fibres and the foam?
Edited by LarsHP - 8/23/13 at 1:51am
- Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 6 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 15 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 19 seconds ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 22 seconds ago
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 34 seconds ago
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 1 minute ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro VS Chord HUGO 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Balancing Act 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2