I have found that there can be language differences which sometimes inhibit the customer service from Head-Direct or HifiMan. My suggestion is to go to the Head-Direct website and call the customer service number. You should be connected to "Mrs. T." who is a delightful and very helpful person. I believe she can help you out. Her assistance to me was invaluable.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- CanJam Music Appreciation Contest Last post on 4/29/15 at 4:41pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HiFiMAN @ StereoExchange Headphone Event Thursday March 19 in New York City Last post on 3/28/15 at 11:01pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Result of Valentine’s giving away Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:13pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Never Miss It! HIFIMAN Giving Away Free Gifts Last post on 2/26/15 at 7:11pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- ADAPTER HE60 to Stax Last post on 2/10/15 at 9:02am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
Sound Signature. If I were to describe this cans, the V shape would be fitting, but it is just a moderate V shape, nothing overly pronounced but not flat by any means. Bass. This is where the...
After spending some time auditioning and researching I've finally found that illusive nirvana, the perfect mix of price, design and sound for me. I wanted a DAC minus the frills. As a HD800...
I have felt compelled to attempt my first review after recently building Bottleheads premium diy headphone amplifier offering the Bottlehead Mainline. I have built a few of their kits now and...
First of all I would like to thank FiiO for choosing me as part of the world tour of the new X3 DAP. I am pretty new in reviewing audio devices, and I feel really grateful for including...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 35
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I returned my HE-400s for a refund last week. They were received by Head-Direct on Monday. Still no refund.
I contacted them, and they're refusing to honor the warranty because it wasn't purchased from a dealer that is listed on the HiFiMan site. I'm at a loss...
Edited by soldierblue348 - 5/21/13 at 8:38pm
Return them to the person you bought them from if you didnt know about the driver beforehand.
sorry to hear that dude. the people here are pretty cool. I doubt you'll have a problem.. have you confirmed that its the driver? could be the cable. especially if its the silver one. they had some weak strain reliefs.
- Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New Millett Hybrid Maxed Amp 10 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 36 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 40 seconds ago
- › Questions about connectivity issues with Soundblaster Z + magni amp 43 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 59 seconds ago
- › RHA T10i Tour & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Ottawa Region 2015 Head-fi Meet - Respond here 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by MCouary
- › Arcam irDAC Audiophile Grade Digital to Analog Converter by cub3
- › Bottlehead Mainline by JamieMcC
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by viperxp
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone Amplifier by mark2410
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Hawaiibadboy
- › Graham Slee Majestic DAC by mark2410
- › MEElectronics HT-21 Travel Lightweight Headphone with Swivel Cups,... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2