I have found that there can be language differences which sometimes inhibit the customer service from Head-Direct or HifiMan. My suggestion is to go to the Head-Direct website and call the customer service number. You should be connected to "Mrs. T." who is a delightful and very helpful person. I believe she can help you out. Her assistance to me was invaluable.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 5:33 am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Changes to HIFIMAN Warranty Policy Last post on 5/11/15 at 10:17pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- CanJam Music Appreciation Contest Last post on 4/29/15 at 4:41pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HiFiMAN @ StereoExchange Headphone Event Thursday March 19 in New York City Last post on 3/28/15 at 11:01pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Result of Valentine’s giving away Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:13pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 35
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I returned my HE-400s for a refund last week. They were received by Head-Direct on Monday. Still no refund.
I contacted them, and they're refusing to honor the warranty because it wasn't purchased from a dealer that is listed on the HiFiMan site. I'm at a loss...
Edited by soldierblue348 - 5/21/13 at 8:38pm
Return them to the person you bought them from if you didnt know about the driver beforehand.
sorry to hear that dude. the people here are pretty cool. I doubt you'll have a problem.. have you confirmed that its the driver? could be the cable. especially if its the silver one. they had some weak strain reliefs.
- Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 13 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 26 seconds ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 1 minute ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 2 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z3 Audio Quality 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Is accessoryjack.com a legit site? 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2