Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 34

post #496 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headphoner View Post

Many owners of the HE500 report that the point at which the cable connects to the phone is fragile and often breaks.  Has Hifiman fixed this problem?

Eric, do you have a reply?

post #497 of 687
multiple post
Edited by conquerator2 - 5/4/13 at 9:40am
post #498 of 687
multiple post
Edited by conquerator2 - 5/4/13 at 9:41am
post #499 of 687
multiple post
Edited by conquerator2 - 5/4/13 at 9:41am
post #500 of 687
multiple post
Edited by conquerator2 - 5/4/13 at 9:42am
post #501 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headphoner View Post

Eric, do you have a reply?
No to my knowledge it is not fixed but if you treat the HP well then it should not be an issue... If anything, the cable is more fragile
post #502 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsaliga View Post

I placed an order on Tuesday morning for a pair HE-400s and still don't know when I can expect my order to ship.  What is the typical turnaround for orders?  I don't necessarily expect my stuff right away, but I am disappointed that I still don't have a ship date after nearly four days of waiting.

 

--Jerome
 

 

I received a tracking number via email this morning after asking Head-Direct about it a second time on Friday.  My order was shipped via FedEx from Hong Kong and I will have it tomorrow.

 

--Jerome

post #503 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsaliga View Post

 

I received a tracking number via email this morning after asking Head-Direct about it a second time on Friday.  My order was shipped via FedEx from Hong Kong and I will have it tomorrow.

 

--Jerome

Yeah, Head-direct likes to ship way earlier than they notify you that they've shipped already tongue.gif

post #504 of 687

Thanks.  FedEx delivered my headphones a few minutes ago.  Now that I know what to expect it won't be an issue next time. smile_phones.gif

 

--Jerome

post #505 of 687
Is there a new version of the HE-500 silver cable?
Mine broke and I wanted as replacement the HE-400 cable but was told that there is a new version which is improved.

Would really love to keep that headphone for as long as possible
Edited by Sourcesys - 5/6/13 at 11:25am
post #506 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourcesys View Post

Is there a new version of the HE-500 silver cable?
Mine broke and I wanted as replacement the HE-400 cable but was told that there is a new version which is improved.

Would really love to keep that headphone for as long as possible

 

Sounds interesting. Would like to know more as well.

post #507 of 687
Thread Starter 

I haven't heard that there would be a new version of HE-500 silver cable till now. 

Reply
post #508 of 687
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel Correa View Post

-.- did all of the above before reading only for US residents lol

Hi, not quite clear about your question. They are not only for US residents. 

Reply
post #509 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricHD View Post

Hi, not quite clear about your question. They are not only for US residents. 

That account is either spamming or the guy is high lol.

post #510 of 687
After one week sending my warranty recipe to the support, for a cable replacement, still no answer!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM