Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 2:41 pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Changes to HIFIMAN Warranty Policy Last post on 5/11/15 at 10:17pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- CanJam Music Appreciation Contest Last post on 4/29/15 at 4:41pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HiFiMAN @ StereoExchange Headphone Event Thursday March 19 in New York City Last post on 3/28/15 at 11:01pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Result of Valentine’s giving away Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:13pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 27
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I hope I do too! Looking forward to their arrival. Thank you for answering my question!
had a similar problem with my 262 and got an email 2 weeks after sending my iem to them saying replacement are in the mail. They are really great!
Eric I also have this problem--I sent you a PM with the info...
in regards to the weakness of the cable connectors on the he-400, does hifiman find it acceptable to use low temperature hot glue or something of the like to strengthen the connection, or would this also void warranty? what are some other non-permanent options people have come up with?
The latest shipping date would be Feb 18th.
- Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 32 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › MASS-Kobo Headphone Amp. model404 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 5 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 6 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2