Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 9:42 am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Changes to HIFIMAN Warranty Policy Last post on 5/11/15 at 10:17pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- CanJam Music Appreciation Contest Last post on 4/29/15 at 4:41pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HiFiMAN @ StereoExchange Headphone Event Thursday March 19 in New York City Last post on 3/28/15 at 11:01pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Result of Valentine’s giving away Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:13pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
I have to say I was very impressed with this little beauty. For my 63 yr. young ears after being subjected to some of the most ferocious live hard rock and heavy metal it really does justice to...
Setup I got my pair on sale for $150 USD. I have had a few lower end AKG headphones and have never been disappointed with the value and sound signature they offered. It's been a long time...
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 27
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I hope I do too! Looking forward to their arrival. Thank you for answering my question!
had a similar problem with my 262 and got an email 2 weeks after sending my iem to them saying replacement are in the mail. They are really great!
Eric I also have this problem--I sent you a PM with the info...
in regards to the weakness of the cable connectors on the he-400, does hifiman find it acceptable to use low temperature hot glue or something of the like to strengthen the connection, or would this also void warranty? what are some other non-permanent options people have come up with?
The latest shipping date would be Feb 18th.
- Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015) 29 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HM901S New Flagship DAP 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › SennGrado Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2