Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- New York mini meet : hifiman he1000 headphones/ ef1000 amplifiers Jan 17 and 18 after 2pm Last post on 1/18/15 at 8:40pm in Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers
- Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship Last post on Today at 9:43 pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Looking for shallow double flange tips Last post on 12/29/14 at 8:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hifiman Focus pads any good ? Last post on 10/19/14 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan customer appreciation event Last post on 10/14/14 at 6:42pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 27
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I hope I do too! Looking forward to their arrival. Thank you for answering my question!
had a similar problem with my 262 and got an email 2 weeks after sending my iem to them saying replacement are in the mail. They are really great!
Eric I also have this problem--I sent you a PM with the info...
in regards to the weakness of the cable connectors on the he-400, does hifiman find it acceptable to use low temperature hot glue or something of the like to strengthen the connection, or would this also void warranty? what are some other non-permanent options people have come up with?
The latest shipping date would be Feb 18th.
- Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Next Vienna/Austria Meet: January 24th 2015 42 seconds ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 1 minute ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › When can we have next Calgary Canada Head-fi meet 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 4 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 7 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)