Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- The results of giveaway! Last post on 4/21/14 at 3:47pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Amp/DAC combinations for the future Last post on 4/16/14 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE-560 is on its way! Last post on 4/11/14 at 11:43am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HM-901 V1.085 and HM-802 V1.003 firmware update Last post on 4/19/14 at 8:00am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- free gifts of RE600, HM700 and RE400 Last post on 4/21/14 at 6:49am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 27
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I hope I do too! Looking forward to their arrival. Thank you for answering my question!
had a similar problem with my 262 and got an email 2 weeks after sending my iem to them saying replacement are in the mail. They are really great!
Eric I also have this problem--I sent you a PM with the info...
in regards to the weakness of the cable connectors on the he-400, does hifiman find it acceptable to use low temperature hot glue or something of the like to strengthen the connection, or would this also void warranty? what are some other non-permanent options people have come up with?
The latest shipping date would be Feb 18th.
- Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 38 seconds ago
- › Recommended Universal In Ears 2 minutes ago
- › Effects of power cords 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM 3 minutes ago
- › CHORD HUGO preview report 3 minutes ago
- › Shunyata or Siltech XLR interconnects 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 5 minutes ago
- › [Review] Oppo PM-1, Oppo hit the nail on the head 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude