Been checking it everyday... any chance of a sale?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- CanJam Music Appreciation Contest Last post on Yesterday at 10:58 am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HiFiMAN @ StereoExchange Headphone Event Thursday March 19 in New York City Last post on 3/28/15 at 11:01pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Result of Valentine’s giving away Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:13pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Never Miss It! HIFIMAN Giving Away Free Gifts Last post on 2/26/15 at 7:11pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- ADAPTER HE60 to Stax Last post on 2/10/15 at 9:02am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one word comes...
Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 24
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Chances are, Eric doesn't know. Don't push for an answer by posting the same thing twice...
Dude, cmon, you just asked the same question four times. These guys aren't responsible for this stuff. I'm willing to bet the answer is no.
Edited by Sniping - 12/24/12 at 7:00am
trying to buy the Velour pads and connector for my HE-400 from your site but it's not taking in my office address properly, keeps on repeating line 2 twice! Also there's SQL vulnerability with the account sign up page that you guys may want to look at and fix.
Hi, have you got through? If not, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your address and the items you want to buy (you'd better provide links). Customer service will solve the problem.
I will forward the problem you mentioned to our engineers. Thanks.
Yeah, this should not happen to a $700 headphone. I will forward the problem to relevant departments to find out what happened. We will try to keep it from happening again.
Thank you for letting us know.
- Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Music Game IX 30 seconds ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 33 seconds ago
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Headphones 1 minute ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet Vol. 3 -- Nashville, TN -- Spring 2015 (April 18,... 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 9 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2