Been checking it everyday... any chance of a sale?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- The results of giveaway! Last post on 4/21/14 at 3:47pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Amp/DAC combinations for the future Last post on 4/16/14 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE-560 is on its way! Last post on 4/11/14 at 11:43am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HM-901 V1.085 and HM-802 V1.003 firmware update Last post on 4/19/14 at 8:00am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- free gifts of RE600, HM700 and RE400 Last post on 4/21/14 at 6:49am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 24
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Chances are, Eric doesn't know. Don't push for an answer by posting the same thing twice...
Dude, cmon, you just asked the same question four times. These guys aren't responsible for this stuff. I'm willing to bet the answer is no.
Edited by Sniping - 12/24/12 at 7:00am
trying to buy the Velour pads and connector for my HE-400 from your site but it's not taking in my office address properly, keeps on repeating line 2 twice! Also there's SQL vulnerability with the account sign up page that you guys may want to look at and fix.
Hi, have you got through? If not, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your address and the items you want to buy (you'd better provide links). Customer service will solve the problem.
I will forward the problem you mentioned to our engineers. Thanks.
Yeah, this should not happen to a $700 headphone. I will forward the problem to relevant departments to find out what happened. We will try to keep it from happening again.
Thank you for letting us know.
- Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Music City Meet / Nashville, TN Area / May 10, 2014 (UPDATED 3/4/2014) 32 seconds ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 6 minutes ago
- › New Teac HA-P50-B Portable DAC Amp 6 minutes ago
- › What's Your Alcoholic Drink of Choice? // Drink Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 10 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude