Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 18

post #256 of 704
Just wondering if you guys mind stocking the HE400s with velours?

I plan on ordering it again (like REALLY soon) through your Amazon storefont, but I have absolutely no need for the stock pleather pads, and I'd like to have it come with the velours. Anyway I can make that happen? I'm only able to order dirctly from the Amazon site (using the Amazon store card), so it'd be nice not having to order the headphones and velours separately.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 11/9/12 at 10:31am
post #257 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy View Post

Just wondering if you guys mind stocking the HE400s with velours?
I plan on ordering it again (like REALLY soon) through your Amazon storefont, but I have absolutely no need for the stock pleather pads, and I'd like to have it come with the velours. Anyway I can make that happen? I'm only able to order dirctly from the Amazon site (using the Amazon store card), so it'd be nice not having to order the headphones and velours separately.

 

This.

 

But MLE I bet you can just order and then quickly email the customer service with the transaction number, requesting them shipping the unit with velours instead of pleathers, and they will comply. 

 

P.S. why are you ordering again? biggrin.gif

post #258 of 704
You know why. ph34r.gif

I'm seriously waiting on their reply, just so I can order them. I'm not gonna order them if they're gonna cost me another $20 to get velours (after shipping). It doesn't make sense when velours are cheaper than the pleathers, and pretty much everyone is in agreement that the velours are better for the HE400.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 11/10/12 at 9:59am
post #259 of 704

I heard some rumors that you are going to discontinue the RE-0 and RE-ZERO after you release the new RE-400 and RE-600. Is that true? (please excuse me if this has been asked before).
 

post #260 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernito View Post

I heard some rumors that you are going to discontinue the RE-0 and RE-ZERO after you release the new RE-400 and RE-600. Is that true? (please excuse me if this has been asked before).
 

901........any update?

post #261 of 704
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernito View Post

Is that true?

Yes.

Reply
post #262 of 704
Thread Starter 
Quote:

901........any update?

 We hope to officially release 901 in US before Christmas.

Reply
post #263 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricHD View Post

Yes.

 

Wow, that's really bad news :( I wonder if there will be any replacements for them, as if they are gone, you won't have any products to cover that price range.

post #264 of 704

EricHD, could you please think of making pleather pad wth thicker form behind ears? Something like JMoney or Audeze I think but not so fat? I just have Sony MDR SA5000 which have leather pads formed like that and its hardly visible but comfort is great - like stick to head and very ergo. Maybe it will also get good influence on SQ?

 

post #265 of 704
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernito View Post

 

 I wonder if there will be any replacements for them.

Please stay tuned.

Reply
post #266 of 704
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibra View Post

EricHD, could you please think of making pleather pad wth thicker form behind ears? Something like JMoney or Audeze I think but not so fat? I just have Sony MDR SA5000 which have leather pads formed like that and its hardly visible but comfort is great - like stick to head and very ergo. Maybe it will also get good influence on SQ?

Thanks for your suggestion. We will definitely forward it to our engineers.

Reply
post #267 of 704

Hey EricHD; if I buy a pair of HE500s (with some minor driver imbalance) second-hand off someone else, but it's out of the 1-yr replacement warranty, can I still send it in to you guys to be fixed for a small cost/fee?

 

Remember, I gave the great suggestion of better more open grills for you guys, and you promised some small form of compensation biggrin.gif I'm wondering if some out-of-warranty replacement/repair is possible with that in mind? Haha.


Edited by jerg - 11/13/12 at 10:06pm
post #268 of 704
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerg View Post

Hey EricHD; can I still send it in to you guys to be fixed for a small cost/fee?

Yes, you can send it back. Please check your PM for instructions. 

Reply
post #269 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricHD View Post

Yes, you can send it back. Please check your PM for instructions. 

Thanks; I replied to your PM with some more inquiries.

post #270 of 704
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerg View Post

Thanks; I replied to your PM with some more inquiries.

My pleasure, please feel free to ask.

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM