Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM - Page 16

post #226 of 704

I hope it doesnt have the k3003 price tag....

post #227 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricHD View Post

     The outer cup and headband of HE-6 will not make any difference sonically if you install them on HE-400.

 

I think some of us would be interested if say we like the paintjob on the HE6 or HE500 shells and want to swap those together with HE400 drivers etc.

post #228 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post

I hope it doesnt have the k3003 price tag....

Fang Bian said at RMAF CanJam just last weekend they will be priced at $399 - so shouldn't be that bad. wink.gif

post #229 of 704

I'm looking into HE-400 headphones right now for an upgrade. Just wondering is there any upcoming promotion or deal as you know, thanksgiving is approaching? tongue_smile.gif

post #230 of 704
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbkmog View Post

I'm looking into HE-400 headphones right now for an upgrade. Just wondering is there any upcoming promotion or deal as you know, thanksgiving is approaching? tongue_smile.gif

Right now we don't have anything planned. We believe that HE-400's price is very reasonable. You will know once you compare it to other similar priced headphones.

Reply
post #231 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricHD View Post

     The outer cup and headband of HE-6 will not make any difference sonically if you install them on HE-400.

 

Thank you for your answer. I'm absolutely drooling over the he400s and the cup swapping really completes it for me. Beautiful and Great sounding at the same time.
post #232 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post


I'll be reviewing RE600 and RE400. They haven't sent me the samples yet as they want to send me the retail package instead of just the sample. For what I know, a few others in the forum might also receive review sample as well. But as far as early impression goes, they are already out in a few Chinese forum, and they are comparing it to AKG K3003.... wink.gif

 

Yeah, I stumbled upon that review when looking for info about the RE-600, and I was all like "WHAT? eek.gif A single dynamic driver can compare to the K3003?". If that's true, the guys at HiFiMAN must've done a terrific job with this one! biggrin.gif Anyway, even if they are a half as good as they are saying, consider me a confirmed buyer! I'll be definitely looking forward to your review.

post #233 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerg View Post

 

I think some of us would be interested if say we like the paintjob on the HE6 or HE500 shells and want to swap those together with HE400 drivers etc.

Astonishing_theory_professor.jpg

post #234 of 704

Just ordered yesterday from Moon-Audio for HE-400 but I was told they are still waiting for the new stock to come in for the recalled rev.3.

Do you guys know how long that would be?

post #235 of 704

Drew said that they got notice that his supply has shipped but doesn't have the tracking number yet. 

post #236 of 704

Just curious if anyone can help me in obtaining customer service from this company?  I sent my 3day old (that's right, I received them brand new in the box 3 days before the recall, lucky, right?) HE-400 headphones to the New York address for the v3 recall and the USPS® tracking says it was delivered on October 11, 2012, at 1:12 pm.  Inside the package I placed all of the requested documentation, I even highlighted everything with a bright yellow highlighter and added an additional page with all of my contact info (phone number, e-mail, shipping address, explanation of the recall, etc.).  However, I have not received my replacement headphones and I have received no e-mails regarding the shipment of my replacements.  I e-mailed three different e-mail addresses yesterday, tried the live messenger contact listed on the website, and late yesterday evening I received one e-mail response requesting that I call the provided phone number (same customer service phone number listed on head direct website).  I called that number several times early this morning, within their business hours listed on the website, and received no answer so I finally decided to leave a very clear voicemail message with all of my information taking great care to repeat my phone number/name two times very slowly at the end of the message; I received no response to my voicemail.

 

What can/should I do next to figure out what the status is on my recall replacement HE-400 headphones?

post #237 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridamp View Post

Just curious if anyone can help me in obtaining customer service from this company?  I sent my 3day old (that's right, I received them brand new in the box 3 days before the recall, lucky, right?) HE-400 headphones to the New York address for the v3 recall and the USPS® tracking says it was delivered on October 11, 2012, at 1:12 pm.  Inside the package I placed all of the requested documentation, I even highlighted everything with a bright yellow highlighter and added an additional page with all of my contact info (phone number, e-mail, shipping address, explanation of the recall, etc.).  However, I have not received my replacement headphones and I have received no e-mails regarding the shipment of my replacements.  I e-mailed three different e-mail addresses yesterday, tried the live messenger contact listed on the website, and late yesterday evening I received one e-mail response requesting that I call the provided phone number (same customer service phone number listed on head direct website).  I called that number several times early this morning, within their business hours listed on the website, and received no answer so I finally decided to leave a very clear voicemail message with all of my information taking great care to repeat my phone number/name two times very slowly at the end of the message; I received no response to my voicemail.

 

What can/should I do next to figure out what the status is on my recall replacement HE-400 headphones?

You probably posted in the right place. If I was a betting man, which I am, I'd bet you have an answer now, within 10 hours. And that long because I don't know which country the C.S. team is located.

 

popcorn.gif

post #238 of 704
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridamp View Post

Just curious if anyone can help me in obtaining customer service from this company?  I sent my 3day old (that's right, I received them brand new in the box 3 days before the recall, lucky, right?) HE-400 headphones to the New York address for the v3 recall and the USPS® tracking says it was delivered on October 11, 2012, at 1:12 pm.  Inside the package I placed all of the requested documentation, I even highlighted everything with a bright yellow highlighter and added an additional page with all of my contact info (phone number, e-mail, shipping address, explanation of the recall, etc.).  However, I have not received my replacement headphones and I have received no e-mails regarding the shipment of my replacements.  I e-mailed three different e-mail addresses yesterday, tried the live messenger contact listed on the website, and late yesterday evening I received one e-mail response requesting that I call the provided phone number (same customer service phone number listed on head direct website).  I called that number several times early this morning, within their business hours listed on the website, and received no answer so I finally decided to leave a very clear voicemail message with all of my information taking great care to repeat my phone number/name two times very slowly at the end of the message; I received no response to my voicemail.

 

What can/should I do next to figure out what the status is on my recall replacement HE-400 headphones?

Hi, we are really sorry that you are experiencing such issue.  We will get in touch with our US customer service agent immediately, and provide you with a status update as soon as possible. Again we deeply apologize for any trouble we have caused. I can assure you that we will resolve this issue for you no matter what takes.

Reply
post #239 of 704
Thanks again for your help, I received an e-mail response shortly after the above post and the representative is checking on the status of my replacements.
Edited by hybridamp - 10/25/12 at 5:36am
post #240 of 704

I have a question about the HE-6s. What are you're guys' position on hard wiring HE-6s? I (and I'm sure many others) feel that the HE-6s connector into the cup is pretty atrocious and flimsy. So if one were to get their HE-6s hard wire modded, would the warranty still be honored? and if i were to get warranty work done, would i get back the same pair so as to keep the hard wire?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM