- 425 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- New York mini meet : hifiman he1000 headphones/ ef1000 amplifiers Jan 17 and 18 after 2pm Last post on 1/18/15 at 8:40pm in Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers
- Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship Last post on Today at 10:45 am in High-end Audio Forum
- Looking for shallow double flange tips Last post on 12/29/14 at 8:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hifiman Focus pads any good ? Last post on 10/19/14 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan customer appreciation event Last post on 10/14/14 at 6:42pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Btw, I've got an old production HE-500. I haven't really abused it or used it too much but the paint on my Y-Yoke/Gimbals that are originally black have all but deteriorated. Now it looks a little retarded. What kind of paint do you all recommend me to use for a future repaint job whenever I find the time to do some touch up.
Or does head-direct sell replacement metal yoke's for the HE-500. I hear the newer models have a much better paint finish that doesn't just.. chip off with the wind.
Has there been another unannounced driver revision change for HE400?
I sent my old HE400 (made in May I think) with translucent white drivers back because it had a buzzing issue, and the new pair has sandy yellow plastic drivers and seems to sound brighter in the treble.
Edited by jerg - 9/27/12 at 8:58pm
I was changing earpads for the HE-6, and i realised there was this deteriorated foam on the grille, both sides.
Does the foam padding on HE-6 serve any specifc function? It is sticked onto the grille before the driver.
I have since removed and cleanup that sticky mess, which seems does not affect anything, but i do feel the mids suffered a little or it could be just me.
I though you guys was gong to be here immediately? It's been a full day with no response to the above questions. We want fast service..
Another question about getting spare parts for a HE-6. I am after a couple of thin plastic rings, the one that hold the grill at the back/outside of the driver. I have sent emails to head-direct website but everytime you direct me to the ear cushions. ..language barrier I guess...Is their a part number for those rings? Thanks
All the questions so far MUST be professionally resolved by us.
Sorry for the delay.
What kind of tweaks did you guys do if you don't mind me asking?
- Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 51 seconds ago
- › New IEMs from Monoprice - Hi-Fi Reflective Sound Technology Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 2 minutes ago
- › WARNING! SCAM! Final Audio Piano Forte X-G 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by Apex Eight
- › Westone UM Pro30 High Performance Triple Driver Universal Fit... by Sort
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by Mottom
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by Kenny Ingram
- › Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport... by ShadowZ32
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by Ander
- › T-PEOS 3Way Hybrid Premium Sound Earphone H-150 by faithguy19
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)