Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread - Page 46

post #676 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solorsammy View Post

We designed a 9mm Carbon fiber diaphragm DD for V1. It is more bass detail and mid high ferq should be better than 8mm version.

I will update some Ref Titanium one with metal shape pics tomorrow morning!
rolleyes.gif more pictures biggrin.gif !

interesting info about RDBv1. could you please confirm what versions are what size DD?
rdb+v1
rdb+v1 mini
or original rdb?
or were there two versions of v1?

any plans to release FR charts for ref Titanium one?

you guys should send it to Tyll biggrin.gif [http://www.innerfidelity.com/headphone-data-sheet-downloads ] or what's other place that does it... goldenears?
post #677 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by svyr View Post


rolleyes.gif more pictures biggrin.gif !

interesting info about RDBv1. could you please confirm what versions are what?
rdb+v1
rdb+v1 mini
or original rdb?
or were there two versions of v1?

Lol...yeah all of the models got me confused and I ended up just getting their flagship, the Reference Titanium One...so far from what ive read Rhapsodio seems to be making solid products in the past...and from them the Ref Tit one is the greatest one they have ever made...hmmm...will get them in a month's time, will keep you guys posted.

post #678 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post

Lol...yeah all of the models got me confused and I ended up just getting their flagship, the Reference Titanium One...so far from what ive read Rhapsodio seems to be making solid products in the past...and from them the Ref Tit one is the greatest one they have ever made...hmmm...will get them in a month's time, will keep you guys posted.
=) mm, confusion aside RDB+v1 and mini were great.
i always wanted to clarify what RDB version was what DD driver wise (and from the charts and what Sammy says it looks like they've changed the tuning slightly as well), but it looks like they have more distinct product names now. Otherwise - it never hurts to experiment with and improve products (I hope the official site is fixed, it's a bit confusing - but the real comms channels seem to be either FB rhapsodiohk, or Chester for SG/Aus)

look forward to your impressions of RTO.
Edited by svyr - 1/22/14 at 5:04am
post #679 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by svyr View Post


=) mm, confusion aside RDB+v1 and mini were great.
i always wanted to clarify what RDB version was what DD driver wise (and from the charts and what Sammy says it looks like they've changed the tuning slightly as well), but it looks like they have more distinct product names now. Otherwise - it never hurts to experiment with and improve products

look forward to your impressions of RTO.

Thanks, albeit I wont be able to describe the sound as detailed as you lot, but I will try to put it in '2-3' year old's english lol..I will be comparing it also with the Inear Stagediver sd3 (on the way to me), HD600,  TP HP50 (on the way to me), Meleectronics A161p and the Quadbeat 2

post #680 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by svyr View Post


any plans to release FR charts for ref Titanium one?

 

 I actually have a pic of the FR of the RT1...but I cant post anything yet..looks it is a MID emphasised IEM

post #681 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post

 I actually have a pic of the FR of the RT1...but I cant post anything yet..looks it is a MID emphasised IEM
haha. I'll try ask Sammy for the pic then biggrin.gif
post #682 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by svyr View Post


haha. I'll try ask Sammy for the pic then biggrin.gif

svyr, did you manage go get a pic of the FR? if you did, what do you think?

post #683 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post

svyr, did you manage go get a pic of the FR? if you did, what do you think?
I did ask.nothing yet
post #684 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by svyr View Post


I did ask.nothing yet

P.M me your email..I will send it to you now

post #685 of 722
yes, problem with Rhapsodio is there is no consistency in their product line, and they jump chnaging this or that so often that impossible to follow or understand. i have RDBv1 from them allegedly with 8mm DD and it sounds well good enough although sometimes can be slightly hot on trebles and lacks some finer dynamics in lower bass .... but for the price is fine IEM. problem is i later got on a 1p2 tour and... the game was over then, 1p2 made all other IEMs i have redundant.

I would say Rhapsodio rather should develop and polish fewer good products for better sig and consistency than do endless new products announcements. they are young company which needs couple of killer products to market and for this they need to concentrate on things they have and can.
Edited by Gintaras - 1/26/14 at 9:43am
post #686 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

yes, problem with Rhapsodio is there is no consistency in their product line, and they jump chnaging this or that so often that impossible to follow or understand. i have RDBv1 from them allegedly with 8mm DD and it sounds well good enough although sometimes can be slightly hot on trebles and lacks some finer dynamics in lower bass .... but for the price is fine IEM. problem is i later got on a 1p2 tour and... the game was over then, 1p2 made all other IEMs i have redundant.

I would say Rhapsodio rather should develop and polish fewer good products for better sig and consistency than do endless new products announcements. they are young company which needs couple of killer products to market and for this they need to concentrate on things they have and can.

 

Wholeheartedly agree

post #687 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrAdrian View Post

Wholeheartedly agree

but i listened today to S9 and RDB v1 and... my bad... i am a believer in synergies and this combo sounds darn great, simple and pretty exciting.
if Rhapsodio would take the old original V1 and invest some time in shaping and tuning i believe they would have a winner on their hands. in the end seems like a keeper. i must also confess i am using much better cable than what Rhapsodio produces.
post #688 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

yes, problem with Rhapsodio is there is no consistency in their product line, and they jump chnaging this or that so often that impossible to follow or understand. i have RDBv1 from them allegedly with 8mm DD and it sounds well good enough although sometimes can be slightly hot on trebles and lacks some finer dynamics in lower bass .... but for the price is fine IEM. problem is i later got on a 1p2 tour and... the game was over then, 1p2 made all other IEMs i have redundant.

I would say Rhapsodio rather should develop and polish fewer good products for better sig and consistency than do endless new products announcements. they are young company which needs couple of killer products to market and for this they need to concentrate on things they have and can.

Agree with you mate!

We will stop create a new products. We concentrate our Ref ti one .

post #689 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solorsammy View Post
 

Agree with you mate!

We will stop create a new products. We concentrate our Ref ti one .

And i cnt wait for mine to come...damn 20th Feb is a longsway away...might purchase 1 or 2 IEM or headphones while waiting...(I think I have a problem ; ( )

post #690 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solorsammy View Post
 

Agree with you mate!

We will stop create a new products. We concentrate our Ref ti one .

 

no need stopping, just please not so many new products because one can get lost in endless announcements.

 

on a positive note i am listening to RWAK and V1 right now and it sounds great with a few EQ tweaks. the only DAP which V1 does not like is DX50 but then my H200 does not like DX50 either. gladly my 1p2 is trusty soldier which makes DX50 sing.

 

V1 is darn good for many things but sometimes trebles can become a tad too hot and some lack in lower bass dynamic. otherwise pretty enjoyable IEM.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread