Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread - Page 38

post #556 of 722

Rhapsodio now has a 12 BA CIEM/IEM (available in both forms) basshead.gif : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=394603923983004&set=a.256304727812925.50624.254838767959521&type=1&theater

post #557 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMeHere View Post

Rhapsodio now has a 12 BA CIEM/IEM (available in both forms) basshead.gif  : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=394603923983004&set=a.256304727812925.50624.254838767959521&type=1&theater

that's freaking big price to jump on without hearing first, too steep and competes with very best of best, so without audition or try&buy would be difficult.
i assume Rhapsodio do what they do well but here they step into entire new territory where finest sound rules so 12BA must be really fine tuned a lot to withstand big challenge, number of drivers is not to tell much here for me.

i wish audition first before any opinion or decision, ... Yeah Reality Bites you know :-)
post #558 of 722
What is the price/ differences of r^2 and r1L and r2L? I cant seem to find a lot of information on them... Thanks!
post #559 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by emusic13 View Post

What is the price/ differences of r^2 and r1L and r2L? I cant seem to find a lot of information on them... Thanks!

 

I don't think they even carry the R^2 anymore. Been quite interested in that but it never seems to be in stock and it simply have disappeared from their website even....
post #560 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by emusic13 View Post

What is the price/ differences of r^2 and r1L and r2L? I cant seem to find a lot of information on them... Thanks!

R2L is not officially for sale yet, so there is no pricing on that. R1L i believe is around 250 usd. Not sure abt R^2

post #561 of 722
Thread Starter 
Even thought the R^2 is the best IEM in my collection, they seem to have ditched it? Why I don't know.
post #562 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Even thought the R^2 is the best IEM in my collection, they seem to have ditched it? Why I don't know.
Even better than rdb v1?
post #563 of 722
Thread Starter 
I have never heard the RDB?
post #564 of 722
I really envy you swim for being one of the very few who own the r^2! Let me know if you ever want to part with it and I'm sure we can work something out smily_headphones1.gif
post #565 of 722
Thread Starter 

I do not see a future where me and the R^2 will part, its my go to for when ever i leave the house now. I even use it a fair bit in the house. However do not lose faith as from Rhapsodios Facebook status the creator is in hospital so hopefully he will have a safe return and getting making them again :D

 

So what do you guys think of the R2D2, love the name and the design sure is crazy, 2 dynamic and 2 BA,

 

R-2D2 UNIVERSAL iem with Mono Crystal cable SP HKD 7800

Tri-bores, 3-way cross over

2 x Dynamic Drivers : 7mm for Bass + 8 mm for Low-mids
2 x Ba Drivers : Twfk for mids+ high-mids

Cable: 6n mono crystal copper (nylon shielding)

 

 

*

post #566 of 722

I am really liking the R2L, sadly my cable died and had to order a fiio one but while it was working the high was nice and shiny with bass playing secondary role. It finally had the bass that I felt r1l was missing. Sadly my R1L developed some serious issues and instead I got the 2RL. For a prototype the 2RL is really good. 

post #567 of 722
Thread Starter 

I have developed a dodgy connection on the right earpiece now with my R^2. I am gonna give it a clean and hope! This is why i prefer westone connectors. I also noticed that both shells are are different shapes a haha

post #568 of 722

All their prototypes are hand-made. They are still at experimenting phase. I really hope they stop been so fussy and just fix their product line and get the ball rolling :D 
 

post #569 of 722
Thread Starter 

Can not agree more, i have told them for so long just too get a steady line up and then produce new IEMs in the background and keep them a bit more hush. I think if they had a line up now of the R1L, R2L (both these are the R1L are a bit cheaper and seem liked), R^2 (these are simply amazing) and RDB+ V1 (seem very well regarded) and then marketed these solely, stuck them on a website and let them get popular. Then develop the other IEMs quietly and prepare a big release when they are perfectly ready. That being said i do like what they are doing that is using our responses and feelings to their products for mass producing ETC and the way they have sort of given up on the idea of the RDB 2v1 because of our feedback!

post #570 of 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Can not agree more, i have told them for so long just too get a steady line up and then produce new IEMs in the background and keep them a bit more hush. I think if they had a line up now of the R1L, R2L (both these are the R1L are a bit cheaper and seem liked), R^2 (these are simply amazing) and RDB+ V1 (seem very well regarded) and then marketed these solely, stuck them on a website and let them get popular. Then develop the other IEMs quietly and prepare a big release when they are perfectly ready. That being said i do like what they are doing that is using our responses and feelings to their products for mass producing ETC and the way they have sort of given up on the idea of the RDB 2v1 because of our feedback!

 

+1 on this, developing stable line up is good idea, i also thought about this but hesitated to suggest this to Charles. in the end you need customers-addicts to fund your development projects :-D

 

and too many new and too few line up creates mess for customers since not everyone has the ability to audition while fewer feedbacks increase black space here :-(

 

hopefully Rhapsodio listens since this is in their own interest and too many new projects put customers in confusion, i wish i knew what is their best IEM but with such a speed i cannot get hold even of their IEM names in production. haste is good only in catching fleas :-D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread