Ah yes they are as well, my mistake :L Hows the sound?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM for Bassheads Last post on 7/6/13 at 9:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Intro Amp suggestion for Cusom IEMs Last post on 6/2/11 at 4:57pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- No bass on SR-71B Last post on 6/27/11 at 8:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best amp for Pro 18's ? Last post on 5/20/11 at 2:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- JH Audio JH-3A Last post on 3/17/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread - Page 37
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
break as in crackle because of intermittent connection you suspect is due to dust or snap out and die ?
how a lot is a lot and would you be able to clean it? (if necessary and a appropriate with a contact cleaner spray thing?)
(the reason I ask if I'd consider getting the shure ones instead of westone ones)
>Haha one of you got it right alrd. Anyway it is closer in shape to heir universals, but smaller. Not so much as westone iems. And those are UE pins! Look closer man
I'd probably say it's a 4BA (to be honest I can't tell whether it's a DD or BA it's going to, but since there are 4 wires, it's most likely a dual BA there above the nozzle) yea you're right those are UE sockets...extruding ones.
>This seems to be a copper body amp/dac.
why? seems like aluminium to me?
Edited by svyr - 6/3/13 at 5:47am
I don't know if it has been said here but Charles is going to introduce a 8 BA CIEM...
I have the chance to test it soon...ears impressions sent.
Wait and see.
Edited by sly_in_the_sky - 6/4/13 at 12:09am
Rhapsodio got back to me in regard of the cool4 and it seems like they decided not to sell cool4 as part of their amp series.
Probably a good and bad news for me as in good news as in that it is probably going to stay a local thing and that means it will be much harder to buy internationally (and hence saving on my behalf ) and bad news as I really wanted to try to see how it sounds.
Edited by audionewbi - 6/9/13 at 6:17am
Received my R-2L :-) very good sounding and well build
Newbie here and I try my best to describe what I heard and compare to my other BA iem ( xba4 , 4.ai , h200 )
Sound : Sweet , smooth mid and good detail and the separation is good. Little airy than 4.ai ( at least to my ear )
High : just nice , you can hear sibilant for some track but is not spike your ear ( I sensitive with sibilant )
Bass : not as impact as DD ( expected ) but Is well pronounce and play well with other tone
The cable look like hybrid and clearly can see silver strain wire mix with copper wire and the material is soft and very good microphonic :-)
I really enjoy this and is not tiring listening for long hour :-)
- Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Allocation of $1k+ Budget b/w Headphones, Amp, and DAC 33 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › Help with my first desktop listening rig 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › World's first portable Hybrid Valve Headphone Amplifier (with a... 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program 6 minutes ago
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2