Ah yes they are as well, my mistake :L Hows the sound?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM for Bassheads Last post on 7/6/13 at 9:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Intro Amp suggestion for Cusom IEMs Last post on 6/2/11 at 4:57pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- No bass on SR-71B Last post on 6/27/11 at 8:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best amp for Pro 18's ? Last post on 5/20/11 at 2:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- JH Audio JH-3A Last post on 3/17/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company owner/ebay...
For those if you who know me, you know i prefer the FR curve to be as neutral as possible. I have the Etymotic ER4s (ER4p with Etymotic's 75 ohm converter cable), had the HF5, and tried many...
Around 2009, the rumbling and chatter at Headfi.org was getting louder… It was beginning to roar. There was mention of a DIY designer who had an amp that would not only change headphone...
Intro This is an IEM that caught Head-fi by storm. Featuring a single 10mm high-bandwidth dynamic, using two patented technologies, Ostry made quite the statement. A company that was...
Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread - Page 37
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
break as in crackle because of intermittent connection you suspect is due to dust or snap out and die ?
how a lot is a lot and would you be able to clean it? (if necessary and a appropriate with a contact cleaner spray thing?)
(the reason I ask if I'd consider getting the shure ones instead of westone ones)
>Haha one of you got it right alrd. Anyway it is closer in shape to heir universals, but smaller. Not so much as westone iems. And those are UE pins! Look closer man
I'd probably say it's a 4BA (to be honest I can't tell whether it's a DD or BA it's going to, but since there are 4 wires, it's most likely a dual BA there above the nozzle) yea you're right those are UE sockets...extruding ones.
>This seems to be a copper body amp/dac.
why? seems like aluminium to me?
Edited by svyr - 6/3/13 at 5:47am
I don't know if it has been said here but Charles is going to introduce a 8 BA CIEM...
I have the chance to test it soon...ears impressions sent.
Wait and see.
Edited by sly_in_the_sky - 6/4/13 at 12:09am
Rhapsodio got back to me in regard of the cool4 and it seems like they decided not to sell cool4 as part of their amp series.
Probably a good and bad news for me as in good news as in that it is probably going to stay a local thing and that means it will be much harder to buy internationally (and hence saving on my behalf ) and bad news as I really wanted to try to see how it sounds.
Edited by audionewbi - 6/9/13 at 6:17am
Received my R-2L :-) very good sounding and well build
Newbie here and I try my best to describe what I heard and compare to my other BA iem ( xba4 , 4.ai , h200 )
Sound : Sweet , smooth mid and good detail and the separation is good. Little airy than 4.ai ( at least to my ear )
High : just nice , you can hear sibilant for some track but is not spike your ear ( I sensitive with sibilant )
Bass : not as impact as DD ( expected ) but Is well pronounce and play well with other tone
The cable look like hybrid and clearly can see silver strain wire mix with copper wire and the material is soft and very good microphonic :-)
I really enjoy this and is not tiring listening for long hour :-)
- Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Earsonics SM3 Appreciation Thread - Third Time is a Charm? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › $500 to spend on headphones, what should I get? 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Model: HPS-R/HPS-T Shipment delayed 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica debuts three new pairs of headphones ATH-R70x,... 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Schiit Vali by CEE TEE
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by ClieOS
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by potatoe94
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3