Ah yes they are as well, my mistake :L Hows the sound?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM for Bassheads Last post on 7/6/13 at 9:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Intro Amp suggestion for Cusom IEMs Last post on 6/2/11 at 4:57pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- No bass on SR-71B Last post on 6/27/11 at 8:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best amp for Pro 18's ? Last post on 5/20/11 at 2:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- JH Audio JH-3A Last post on 3/17/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread - Page 37
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
break as in crackle because of intermittent connection you suspect is due to dust or snap out and die ?
how a lot is a lot and would you be able to clean it? (if necessary and a appropriate with a contact cleaner spray thing?)
(the reason I ask if I'd consider getting the shure ones instead of westone ones)
>Haha one of you got it right alrd. Anyway it is closer in shape to heir universals, but smaller. Not so much as westone iems. And those are UE pins! Look closer man
I'd probably say it's a 4BA (to be honest I can't tell whether it's a DD or BA it's going to, but since there are 4 wires, it's most likely a dual BA there above the nozzle) yea you're right those are UE sockets...extruding ones.
>This seems to be a copper body amp/dac.
why? seems like aluminium to me?
Edited by svyr - 6/3/13 at 5:47am
I don't know if it has been said here but Charles is going to introduce a 8 BA CIEM...
I have the chance to test it soon...ears impressions sent.
Wait and see.
Edited by sly_in_the_sky - 6/4/13 at 12:09am
Rhapsodio got back to me in regard of the cool4 and it seems like they decided not to sell cool4 as part of their amp series.
Probably a good and bad news for me as in good news as in that it is probably going to stay a local thing and that means it will be much harder to buy internationally (and hence saving on my behalf ) and bad news as I really wanted to try to see how it sounds.
Edited by audionewbi - 6/9/13 at 6:17am
Received my R-2L :-) very good sounding and well build
Newbie here and I try my best to describe what I heard and compare to my other BA iem ( xba4 , 4.ai , h200 )
Sound : Sweet , smooth mid and good detail and the separation is good. Little airy than 4.ai ( at least to my ear )
High : just nice , you can hear sibilant for some track but is not spike your ear ( I sensitive with sibilant )
Bass : not as impact as DD ( expected ) but Is well pronounce and play well with other tone
The cable look like hybrid and clearly can see silver strain wire mix with copper wire and the material is soft and very good microphonic :-)
I really enjoy this and is not tiring listening for long hour :-)
- Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 28 seconds ago
- › Tralucent DacAmp One - Introduction - Impressions Thread. 34 seconds ago
- › Hello 59 seconds ago
- › Revelation Audio Labs Paradise Cryo-Silver™ Reference RCA... 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)