Ah yes they are as well, my mistake :L Hows the sound?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM for Bassheads Last post on 7/6/13 at 9:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Intro Amp suggestion for Cusom IEMs Last post on 6/2/11 at 4:57pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- No bass on SR-71B Last post on 6/27/11 at 8:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best amp for Pro 18's ? Last post on 5/20/11 at 2:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- JH Audio JH-3A Last post on 3/17/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/4/13
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread - Page 37
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
break as in crackle because of intermittent connection you suspect is due to dust or snap out and die ?
how a lot is a lot and would you be able to clean it? (if necessary and a appropriate with a contact cleaner spray thing?)
(the reason I ask if I'd consider getting the shure ones instead of westone ones)
>Haha one of you got it right alrd. Anyway it is closer in shape to heir universals, but smaller. Not so much as westone iems. And those are UE pins! Look closer man
I'd probably say it's a 4BA (to be honest I can't tell whether it's a DD or BA it's going to, but since there are 4 wires, it's most likely a dual BA there above the nozzle) yea you're right those are UE sockets...extruding ones.
>This seems to be a copper body amp/dac.
why? seems like aluminium to me?
Edited by svyr - 6/3/13 at 5:47am
I don't know if it has been said here but Charles is going to introduce a 8 BA CIEM...
I have the chance to test it soon...ears impressions sent.
Wait and see.
Edited by sly_in_the_sky - 6/4/13 at 12:09am
Rhapsodio got back to me in regard of the cool4 and it seems like they decided not to sell cool4 as part of their amp series.
Probably a good and bad news for me as in good news as in that it is probably going to stay a local thing and that means it will be much harder to buy internationally (and hence saving on my behalf ) and bad news as I really wanted to try to see how it sounds.
Edited by audionewbi - 6/9/13 at 6:17am
Received my R-2L :-) very good sounding and well build
Newbie here and I try my best to describe what I heard and compare to my other BA iem ( xba4 , 4.ai , h200 )
Sound : Sweet , smooth mid and good detail and the separation is good. Little airy than 4.ai ( at least to my ear )
High : just nice , you can hear sibilant for some track but is not spike your ear ( I sensitive with sibilant )
Bass : not as impact as DD ( expected ) but Is well pronounce and play well with other tone
The cable look like hybrid and clearly can see silver strain wire mix with copper wire and the material is soft and very good microphonic :-)
I really enjoy this and is not tiring listening for long hour :-)
- Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Schiit Magni for Sale 15 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 42 seconds ago
- › So Paul Walker passed away 1 minute ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Ranking of 17 DACs and DAC Configurations 2 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster Z with E5 for M50's or Extension 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 6 minutes ago
- › Frequencies, Hertz-es, Ohm-ses..tired of them ? Visit the FUN... 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi