Which one of these more close to EX1000's sound signature?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM for Bassheads Last post on 7/6/13 at 9:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Intro Amp suggestion for Cusom IEMs Last post on 6/2/11 at 4:57pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- No bass on SR-71B Last post on 6/27/11 at 8:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best amp for Pro 18's ? Last post on 5/20/11 at 2:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- JH Audio JH-3A Last post on 3/17/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Cayin N6 Pros-quality build & sound, UI, neutralish, amp not needed Cons-battery life could be longer, large, gets warm Settings- low gain, soft, no eq. Note: I had an...
Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread - Page 36
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Despite living in the land of Sony, not familiar with EX1000's enough (or at all!!) to say. May try it one day at the store if I have time.
I think Anak is the only head fier who has heard all three and i think he has done some impressions so give a little search. Also a few others have done Rhaps vs Tral comparisons, i know Ginatras as both now so maybe give him a PM!
As for me i have only heard the 1plus2 and R^2 and i think it is scary how close they come, the R^2 is my go to IEM now over everything, it made my M-Fidelity SA-43 CIEM sound a bit silly yesterday and thats very highly rated my Average_Joe.
I do a comparison between the 1plus2 and R^2 in my review if anyone is interested.
Do you think that the R^2 is better than the SA-43?
That's a shame man, and please do yourself a favor.
The synergy from the EX1000, UHA and my ipod 5.5g modded with the Kemet caps simply blows my mind everyday when I listen to my music. The EX1000 love those caps and that amp. It's a shame the EX has now been discontinued.
Sorry off topic.
It is not quite as simple as that. I prefer listening to the R^2 for sure and i also find it more versatile but without doubt the SA-43 does somethings better, in fact somethings better than anything i have ever heard.
I think the SA-43 is more detailed by a tiny margin and also more resolving and it also has more clean treble but less of a sense of clarity. The R^2 wipes the floor in terms of bass, they are not even close, the sub-bass of the Rhaps is amazing and visceral and the SA-43 can not do that even with the bass switch on. They are both amazingly airy and spacious in presentation, along with the 1plus2 the best i have ever heard in large soundstage and airy out of your head presentation. I just think that the R^2 has better bandwidth and gives a more full sound overall i prefer this.
The reason i said it made the SA-43 sound silly yesterday was because i was listening to some James Blake and the SA-43 could not make them bass drops come to live. It is not at all that one sided :)
Why would you not compare two IEMs if they use different technology? That makes no sense?
Yes the SA-43 is picky, it needs something that is really capable feeding them.
Wow pretty close to a Westone housing. I would have no problems getting on with that! Very nice looking too.
That is the R1L i think!
How come you went for Shure connectors, i am hating them on my R^2 and wishing that they were Westone (an option)!
swim please expand exactly why you dislike the shore ones. I thought the shure ones were nice. can't really comment long term though
the pic above has at least 1bA in the nozzle.
Because they start to well break, short out etc, i think this is dirt and can be cleaner out but they are a pain right now. I change cables a lot as i have a balanced one and a singe ended one so have to switch a lot. I also dislike the rotating nature of it!
- Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 2 minutes ago
- › HM-901 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 7 minutes ago
- › Aune M2 10 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 10 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 14 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 15 minutes ago
- › BTG-Audio 18 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2