I just need to say that i am falling more and more in love with the Rhapsodio R^2 every day. This things ooze value and has a balanced sound with lush mids, awesome deep and powerful bass, very similar to that of the 1plus2, and a bit of treble glare and brightness, the glare being the only real fault!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM for Bassheads Last post on 7/6/13 at 9:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Intro Amp suggestion for Cusom IEMs Last post on 6/2/11 at 4:57pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- No bass on SR-71B Last post on 6/27/11 at 8:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best amp for Pro 18's ? Last post on 5/20/11 at 2:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- JH Audio JH-3A Last post on 3/17/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread - Page 32
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
So each person will demo the RDB+ 2v1 for about 2 weeks, then post it to the next one along with the sweet looking Shozy PX-M1 amps.
If I recall correctly the current Australian tour queue is:
-> audionewbi (2w)
if you want to come along - please PM me or email rhapsodio
oh and H20, please try not to buy this pair too .
edit: rdb+2v1 now has its own place
Edited by svyr - 5/9/13 at 4:29am
I still think C&C BH is a wonderful little amp that takes most headphone or line outs and improves that. I want to see how the V pairs with H-200 when they return as they're still with djvkool.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 5/13/13 at 7:04am
Man i am loving the Rhapsodio R^2 so much with an iPod Classic to JL Acoustics Balanced amp with a Effect Audio upgrade cable. Dual flange tips get rid of the treble glare and everything is just AWESOME, someone else needs to try these and share the sonic bliss!
Edited by H20Fidelity - 5/13/13 at 7:19am
That said BH is great partner with less powerful players and has tons of functionality not seen for such a low price IMHO
If you are serious, I can send you mine. I can live without the amp for a bit and just use my Note 2 direct when I'm out. I don't like carrying too much anyway.
- Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Meaning of Life 1 second ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Interview With Sony: NW-ZX2... Your Questions Answered 18 seconds ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 28 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Soldering a new jack onto the cable for ad700 2 minutes ago
- › Raleigh / Durham / Cary, NC Meet: Saturday and/or Sunday, March... 2 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3