I just need to say that i am falling more and more in love with the Rhapsodio R^2 every day. This things ooze value and has a balanced sound with lush mids, awesome deep and powerful bass, very similar to that of the 1plus2, and a bit of treble glare and brightness, the glare being the only real fault!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM for Bassheads Last post on 7/6/13 at 9:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Intro Amp suggestion for Cusom IEMs Last post on 6/2/11 at 4:57pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- No bass on SR-71B Last post on 6/27/11 at 8:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best amp for Pro 18's ? Last post on 5/20/11 at 2:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- JH Audio JH-3A Last post on 3/17/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
These headphones are a steal for the msrp price (don't mind that I got a killer deal). I haven't heard any headphone come close to achieving the textures achieved by the PSBs. The chunkiness...
I bought this headphone as part of a search for an birthday present for my little brother (going for that brother of the year award, he deserved it). I tested and listened to the DT 770 pro 32 ohm...
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Great sound, strong bass, great construct quality, very confortable, warm sound. This is a real overall headphone. Everything will sound good on it (not a real reference headphone). Fantastic for...
Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread - Page 32
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
So each person will demo the RDB+ 2v1 for about 2 weeks, then post it to the next one along with the sweet looking Shozy PX-M1 amps.
If I recall correctly the current Australian tour queue is:
-> audionewbi (2w)
if you want to come along - please PM me or email rhapsodio
oh and H20, please try not to buy this pair too .
edit: rdb+2v1 now has its own place
Edited by svyr - 5/9/13 at 4:29am
I still think C&C BH is a wonderful little amp that takes most headphone or line outs and improves that. I want to see how the V pairs with H-200 when they return as they're still with djvkool.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 5/13/13 at 7:04am
Man i am loving the Rhapsodio R^2 so much with an iPod Classic to JL Acoustics Balanced amp with a Effect Audio upgrade cable. Dual flange tips get rid of the treble glare and everything is just AWESOME, someone else needs to try these and share the sonic bliss!
Edited by H20Fidelity - 5/13/13 at 7:19am
That said BH is great partner with less powerful players and has tons of functionality not seen for such a low price IMHO
If you are serious, I can send you mine. I can live without the amp for a bit and just use my Note 2 direct when I'm out. I don't like carrying too much anyway.
- Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › JVC HA-FX40 | Believe the hype! 22 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 53 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 4 minutes ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 7 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2