I just need to say that i am falling more and more in love with the Rhapsodio R^2 every day. This things ooze value and has a balanced sound with lush mids, awesome deep and powerful bass, very similar to that of the 1plus2, and a bit of treble glare and brightness, the glare being the only real fault!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM for Bassheads Last post on 7/6/13 at 9:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Intro Amp suggestion for Cusom IEMs Last post on 6/2/11 at 4:57pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- No bass on SR-71B Last post on 6/27/11 at 8:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best amp for Pro 18's ? Last post on 5/20/11 at 2:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- JH Audio JH-3A Last post on 3/17/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'm not going to repeat them. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for the strong recommendation and...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:
So each person will demo the RDB+ 2v1 for about 2 weeks, then post it to the next one along with the sweet looking Shozy PX-M1 amps.
If I recall correctly the current Australian tour queue is:
-> audionewbi (2w)
if you want to come along - please PM me or email rhapsodio
oh and H20, please try not to buy this pair too .
edit: rdb+2v1 now has its own place
Edited by svyr - 5/9/13 at 4:29am
I still think C&C BH is a wonderful little amp that takes most headphone or line outs and improves that. I want to see how the V pairs with H-200 when they return as they're still with djvkool.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 5/13/13 at 7:04am
Man i am loving the Rhapsodio R^2 so much with an iPod Classic to JL Acoustics Balanced amp with a Effect Audio upgrade cable. Dual flange tips get rid of the treble glare and everything is just AWESOME, someone else needs to try these and share the sonic bliss!
Edited by H20Fidelity - 5/13/13 at 7:19am
That said BH is great partner with less powerful players and has tons of functionality not seen for such a low price IMHO
If you are serious, I can send you mine. I can live without the amp for a bit and just use my Note 2 direct when I'm out. I don't like carrying too much anyway.
- Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 48 seconds ago
- › HD700 vs HD650 vs X1 vs AKG 701/02/12 arrrrgh! what to go for 49 seconds ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qped Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio RDB V3 hybrid flagship (Australia or Wwide) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official JRPG Thread (aka Japanese Role Playing Games) 3 minutes ago
- › Which soundcard for 50% music and 50% gaming (FPS) ? 6 minutes ago
- › FIIO E7+E9 Combo 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)