I just need to say that i am falling more and more in love with the Rhapsodio R^2 every day. This things ooze value and has a balanced sound with lush mids, awesome deep and powerful bass, very similar to that of the 1plus2, and a bit of treble glare and brightness, the glare being the only real fault!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM for Bassheads Last post on 7/6/13 at 9:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Intro Amp suggestion for Cusom IEMs Last post on 6/2/11 at 4:57pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- No bass on SR-71B Last post on 6/27/11 at 8:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best amp for Pro 18's ? Last post on 5/20/11 at 2:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- JH Audio JH-3A Last post on 3/17/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:
So each person will demo the RDB+ 2v1 for about 2 weeks, then post it to the next one along with the sweet looking Shozy PX-M1 amps.
If I recall correctly the current Australian tour queue is:
-> audionewbi (2w)
if you want to come along - please PM me or email rhapsodio
oh and H20, please try not to buy this pair too .
edit: rdb+2v1 now has its own place
Edited by svyr - 5/9/13 at 4:29am
I still think C&C BH is a wonderful little amp that takes most headphone or line outs and improves that. I want to see how the V pairs with H-200 when they return as they're still with djvkool.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 5/13/13 at 7:04am
Man i am loving the Rhapsodio R^2 so much with an iPod Classic to JL Acoustics Balanced amp with a Effect Audio upgrade cable. Dual flange tips get rid of the treble glare and everything is just AWESOME, someone else needs to try these and share the sonic bliss!
Edited by H20Fidelity - 5/13/13 at 7:19am
That said BH is great partner with less powerful players and has tons of functionality not seen for such a low price IMHO
If you are serious, I can send you mine. I can live without the amp for a bit and just use my Note 2 direct when I'm out. I don't like carrying too much anyway.
- Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 50 seconds ago
- › To upgrade a CA DacMagic or not..... Oh the decisions. 1 minute ago
- › Starving Student PCB's 3 minutes ago
- › Closed, Over ear, Great Isolation and Portability Sub $100 as gift,... 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE530 small olives 6 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions and Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 7 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and... 9 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 9 minutes ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 10 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude