E10 works only from usb and computer - It's a USB DAC - PC/laptop is the only source for E10
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBose® MIE2i Mobile Headsettagged by System, 9/27/12
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productFiiO e10tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/27/12
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/27/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 555 Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Does this fit me? Last post on 10/10/12 at 8:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Clueless, advice appreciated Last post on 9/29/12 at 6:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for new headphones. Last post on 10/16/12 at 6:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
Headphones for glasses wearers - Page 2post #16 of 269/25/12 at 8:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 269/25/12 at 8:20pmThread Starter
i live in a small city, if there was a sale in toronto i dont know if i could find the time drive 2.5 hours there and then another 2.5 back...
also isnt there a mod for a the HD 555 that'll improve bass (removing tape or something?)post #18 of 269/25/12 at 8:22pmQuote:
When I think about it, the hd555 would suck for techno.
You'd have to change your musical taste, or look for an other headphone.post #19 of 269/25/12 at 8:23pmQuote:
there's a mod into hd595, that still sucks for technopost #20 of 269/25/12 at 8:24pm
All those mods can change the resonance and thus increase the bass quantity or how long the bass lingers for - it's just resonance
No mod will start giving more bass extension - that's dependent upon the driver oscillations only. So you might get more mid-bass kick but still no sub-bass. The HD models are okay with pop and have good kick in them but for trance, they are slow and just lacking.
The HD650 and HD600 sound okay for electronica, but even then I would still pick the Denon's - no argumentpost #21 of 269/25/12 at 8:24pmThread Starter
guess i'll save up more money for better headphones then.. back to the olde ie2
but if u guys have any suggestions on comfortable headphones that sound good with techo music between $100-200, leave a reply!
Edited by TKD7 - 9/25/12 at 8:28pmpost #22 of 269/25/12 at 8:27pm
Also I wasn't suggesting coming to Toronto lol... I meant to say that I'm from Canada as well so I look at the prices from a CAD perspective and not Euro's - USD and CAD usually don't make a big difference until you get into a high price range. So the prices I've seen for D2000 (around $220) were canadian dollars - you could work it out about the shipping if you see a good offer.post #23 of 269/25/12 at 8:40pmQuote:
I have the e6,e7,e11. I would recommend the E11 for the sennheisers. The e7 its good but a little thick.post #24 of 269/26/12 at 4:40amQuote:
The usual recommendations for bass heads are to get some ultrasone or some denon. Perhaps the "recent" hifiman he-400 too.
I didn't listen to any denon or ultrasone , but so far I think that IEMs are more rewarding for that kind of music.
Even the expensive hd800 are not so great for techno IMHO.post #25 of 269/26/12 at 12:22pmThread Starter
how are the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80ohm version for my needs?? i saw a customer review from amazon saying they were comfortable but does anyone here have personal experience with them?
also with 80ohms would it be necessary to purchase a headphone amp?
Edited by TKD7 - 9/26/12 at 12:45pm
- Headphones for glasses wearers
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220 Vs. PRO 500 1 second ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 31 seconds ago
- › Tidal streaming service 40 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro I in perfect condition 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber with USB Gen.2 2 minutes ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › The 3D Printer Thread! :D 3 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 239 vs PX 200 II 3 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3