- 1,104 Posts. Joined 4/2003
- Location: Kalamazoo, MI
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBeyerdynamic T5ptagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBose®AE2 audio headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBose® IE2 audio headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12More
- productFischer Audio FA-002w Beech 8-steptagged by System, 9/27/12
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSkullcandy x Mix Master Mike Mix Master Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productStax SR-Lambda (Λ)tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 9/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Advice required Last post on 11/19/12 at 7:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
Hi Head-Fi/Vibro Labs fans, I was the second stop on the Aria tour, and I've had a great week reviewing them. This post will contain some of my thoughts and impressions, and I'll be touching on...
Most Comfortable Headphone you own!!!! - Page 2post #16 of 409/25/12 at 4:46pmAs much as Bose gets bashed here (quite unfairly, in my opinion) the Bose AE, AE2, QC 15 and IE2 are extremely comfortable and can be worn for hours. It's too bad audiophile manufacturers don't value comfort in their designs.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 409/25/12 at 5:16pmpost #18 of 409/25/12 at 6:08pmpost #19 of 409/25/12 at 6:15pmpost #20 of 409/25/12 at 6:18pmpost #21 of 409/25/12 at 6:20pmpost #22 of 409/25/12 at 6:57pmpost #23 of 409/25/12 at 7:59pm
The AD700's definitely up there, and I would have agreed on it being the pinnacle of comfort...until the day I got my SR-Lambda. The AD700 was instantly dethroned in every category except sensitivity.
Then again, I'd expect it to for a headphone that's three times the price, if not four times.post #24 of 409/25/12 at 8:17pmpost #25 of 409/25/12 at 8:19pmpost #26 of 409/25/12 at 10:57pmpost #27 of 409/26/12 at 1:58ampost #28 of 409/26/12 at 2:02ampost #29 of 409/26/12 at 4:09am
- Most Comfortable Headphone you own!!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 27 seconds ago
- › Grado Alessandro upgrade 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for COMFY HEADPHONES for PC use. 2 minutes ago
- › SE530/535 Acoustic Filter Mod: More SQ improvement than cables?... 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A2S impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 7 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 8 minutes ago
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...