- 1,075 Posts. Joined 4/2003
- Location: Kalamazoo, MI
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBeyerdynamic T5ptagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBose®AE2 audio headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBose® IE2 audio headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12More
- productFischer Audio FA-002w Beech 8-steptagged by System, 9/27/12
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSkullcandy x Mix Master Mike Mix Master Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productStax SR-Lambda (Λ)tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 9/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Advice required Last post on 11/19/12 at 7:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Purchase link:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/TC200/32633785024.html I was a strong believer that the more expensive the headphones are the better they sound. After hearing Earbell (or Mrice) E100,...
Most people hate this headphone because of annoying treble spike and low mid treble but if just need to tweek EQ to see its potential.
overall great headphone at its price.
Most Comfortable Headphone you own!!!! - Page 2post #16 of 409/25/12 at 4:46pmAs much as Bose gets bashed here (quite unfairly, in my opinion) the Bose AE, AE2, QC 15 and IE2 are extremely comfortable and can be worn for hours. It's too bad audiophile manufacturers don't value comfort in their designs.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 409/25/12 at 5:16pmpost #18 of 409/25/12 at 6:08pmpost #19 of 409/25/12 at 6:15pmpost #20 of 409/25/12 at 6:18pmpost #21 of 409/25/12 at 6:20pmpost #22 of 409/25/12 at 6:57pmpost #23 of 409/25/12 at 7:59pm
The AD700's definitely up there, and I would have agreed on it being the pinnacle of comfort...until the day I got my SR-Lambda. The AD700 was instantly dethroned in every category except sensitivity.
Then again, I'd expect it to for a headphone that's three times the price, if not four times.post #24 of 409/25/12 at 8:17pmpost #25 of 409/25/12 at 8:19pmpost #26 of 409/25/12 at 10:57pmpost #27 of 409/26/12 at 1:58ampost #28 of 409/26/12 at 2:02ampost #29 of 409/26/12 at 4:09am
- Most Comfortable Headphone you own!!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 29 seconds ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 33 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 2 minutes ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for next open cans ! 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 3 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse