- 1,130 Posts. Joined 4/2003
- Location: Kalamazoo, MI
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBeyerdynamic T5ptagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBose®AE2 audio headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBose® IE2 audio headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12More
- productFischer Audio FA-002w Beech 8-steptagged by System, 9/27/12
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSkullcandy x Mix Master Mike Mix Master Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- productStax SR-Lambda (Λ)tagged by System, 9/27/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 9/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Advice required Last post on 11/19/12 at 7:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Most Comfortable Headphone you own!!!! - Page 2post #16 of 409/25/12 at 4:46pmAs much as Bose gets bashed here (quite unfairly, in my opinion) the Bose AE, AE2, QC 15 and IE2 are extremely comfortable and can be worn for hours. It's too bad audiophile manufacturers don't value comfort in their designs.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 409/25/12 at 5:16pmpost #18 of 409/25/12 at 6:08pmpost #19 of 409/25/12 at 6:15pmpost #20 of 409/25/12 at 6:18pmpost #21 of 409/25/12 at 6:20pmpost #22 of 409/25/12 at 6:57pmpost #23 of 409/25/12 at 7:59pm
The AD700's definitely up there, and I would have agreed on it being the pinnacle of comfort...until the day I got my SR-Lambda. The AD700 was instantly dethroned in every category except sensitivity.
Then again, I'd expect it to for a headphone that's three times the price, if not four times.post #24 of 409/25/12 at 8:17pmpost #25 of 409/25/12 at 8:19pmpost #26 of 409/25/12 at 10:57pmpost #27 of 409/26/12 at 1:58ampost #28 of 409/26/12 at 2:02ampost #29 of 409/26/12 at 4:09am
- Most Comfortable Headphone you own!!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sennheiser HD 630VB New In Box 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › ABX test - Cannot hear difference between MP3/DSD... 4 minutes ago
- › MacBook Pro 2016 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS185 Review by mark2410 5 minutes ago
- › Can my amp drive HE-6 6 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear