What are the best noise-canceling/sound isolating cans for a budget buyer, less than 250. I'm in college and my roommate likes to blast loud music so I want to get a pair of cans to get rid of the sound. I listen to all types of music.
- productAKG K 271 Studiotagged by System, 9/27/12
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
- categoryNoise Cancelingtagged by System, 9/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 9/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Absolute quietest headphones? Last post on 8/5/12 at 6:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Your Opinion Matters Last post on 6/16/14 at 12:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for something as comfortable as Q15, but better sound? Last post on 4/22/13 at 7:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed headphones for on a plane? Last post on 2/28/13 at 9:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- In Need of Assistance Please!! OCD Has Kicked In & My Headphone Collection Is Getting Out of... Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:21am in Headphones (full-size)
very detailed build, sound is smooth and rich
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
Best Noise-Canceling/Sound Isolating Cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The AKG K271's isolate outside noise extremely well, but are a little lacking in bass, so they aren't all that great for rap and electronic and stuff. Otherwise, they are an excellent sounding pair of headphones.
The Sennheiser HD25's also isolate very well, and have more bass (But, to me, have a little weaker overall sound).
- Best Noise-Canceling/Sound Isolating Cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 43 seconds ago
- › 4TH PRICE DROP $550 NEED TO SELL FAST MAKE OFFERS Heavily Modded... 48 seconds ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 3 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica Woodies: ATH-W1000Z announced 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2