- 13 Posts. Joined 5/2013
- Location: Birmingham, UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Yamaha Debuts PRO Series Premium Headphone Line Last post on 3/16/13 at 5:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
Yamaha PRO Headphones. - Page 34post #496 of 5009/19/14 at 11:19amAnyone selling a yamaha pro 400? Message me
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 5009/19/14 at 12:08pmpost #498 of 5009/19/14 at 12:27pmQuote:
lol. it's crazy how hard the price of these depreciated. I saw on camelcamelcamel that the pro 500 went down to $160, pro 400 was down to $126, and the pro 300 is currently at $100. That is more than 50% of MRSP!!
makes you wonder how much it actually costs to make headphones & how much the markup is.post #499 of 5009/19/14 at 2:12pmQuote:Quote:
They abit more expensive here in the U.K. My only concern is the comfort
- Yamaha PRO Headphones.
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › JH 13 pro FP 33 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Norne Solv X 10' balanced Sennheiser HD800 Cable, Eidolic 4 pin xlr 2 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 II Custom Themes Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 4 minutes ago
- › Welcome to the SchiitShow! 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 6 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3