Must be a good website that had loads of headphones and good return policy?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
Best place you all use to buy and return headphones for testing with a good return policy??
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 39/20/12 at 3:19pm
Edit: other places will start to cap you around three returns and charge restocking if they allow returns at all. And I hate to use awesome, often-times local, audio shops for my headphone demoing and returning.
Edit 2: AND Amazon charges $6 to return through them. It's fantastic. Be sure to keep to Amazon and not third-parties on Amazon Marketplace. Then you open yourself up to being screwed by vendor's interpretation of their return policy.
Edited by SoundFreaq - 9/20/12 at 3:24pm
- Best place you all use to buy and return headphones for testing with a good return policy??
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic 32Ohm Help 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 8 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni 2 uber vs Vali for Sennheiser HD700 9 minutes ago
- › V-Moda M-100s Vs Sennheiser PC 363D. Which wins in gaming? 9 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3