New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dutch/Belgian November 2012 meet - Page 39  

post #571 of 618

Baxshop

 

This one was 59 €. It's a turntable flightcase.
 

post #572 of 618

Does everyone coming by train know how to get to the venue? Or do we need to organise transport? Send me a PM if you need a pick up and I will send you my 06 to help you arrange it. 

post #573 of 618

Also ready...

 

 

400

post #574 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post

Also ready...

 

 

400

 

Now that's what I call seriously packed! :D 

post #575 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post

Also ready...


Geesh! Do u travel a lot with ur equipment that u have so many hardcases laying around?..i dont even have one..i feel naked now biggrin.gif
Damn..thinking i have to drive more then 220 km to get there i maybe would best to get one..oops..to late now..redface.gif
Maybe next time..tongue.gif
Edited by hifimanrookie - 11/17/12 at 1:41pm
post #576 of 618

Only the smallest case gets lugged around a lot... I take it into the office everyday.

I use them to store (some) of my stuff at home as my wife goes crazy when I have headphones all over the place. And it's a kiddieproof way of storing them, which is needed if you have a 2y/o with a fetish for everything that has wires...

 

The 'grab & go' aspect of these cases is just a bonus...

 

My gear might not be all that impressive, but oh boy, do I know how to transport it in style biggrin.gif

post #577 of 618
Thread Starter 
Like Negakinu, I'm already gone.
So no 'ready to go' pictures for me tongue.gif

Been to Colonge today. Awesome city.

See you guys tomorrow!
post #578 of 618

Ye, I hope I get out of bed in time to reach the venue at 11:00, but I'll probably be 30 minutes late.. Limburger after all ;). Anyway, I can pick some people up as well at the train station of course.. or where ever. If someone wants me to do some driving around, please say so, I don't pay for my fuel after all.. and it's a hard-to-miss car, dark blue Prius with a gray Snow flake on both sides, or.. I'm wearing a black The North Face jacket, which also has a Snow flake on the back! Send me a PM and I'll give you my #.

post #579 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post

Only the smallest case gets lugged around a lot... I take it into the office everyday.
I use them to store (some) of my stuff at home as my wife goes crazy when I have headphones all over the place. And it's a kiddieproof way of storing them, which is needed if you have a 2y/o with a fetish for everything that has wires...

The 'grab & go' aspect of these cases is just a bonus...

My gear might not be all that impressive, but oh boy, do I know how to transport it in style biggrin.gif
Yeah u do ..wow..well..my box are very low profile..hahaha and my car is black..so no classy bling bling arrival.. biggrin.gif
And about kids..can u image that a little princess of 3 found out thst on the back of a speaker is a hole?..well before i knew it she and her nephew deposited their whole knikkers collection inside..and while doing it..they foud a way to take of the front and pushed the paper woofer so far it broke.. mad.gif so u see i know how kids are..good that i already switched to headphones back then and used (at that time) a jbl surround set in metal...so very hard to break..hahaha biggrin.gif

See u guys in couple of hours then..tongue.gif
post #580 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by laen View Post

Ye, I hope I get out of bed in time to reach the venue at 11:00, but I'll probably be 30 minutes late.. Limburger after all wink.gif. Anyway, I can pick some people up as well at the train station of course.. or where ever. If someone wants me to do some driving around, please say so, I don't pay for my fuel after all.. and it's a hard-to-miss car, dark blue Prius with a gray Snow flake on both sides, or.. I'm wearing a black The North Face jacket, which also has a Snow flake on the back! Send me a PM and I'll give you my #.
Snowflake? Are u a new kind of elf? biggrin.gif
post #581 of 618
Damn hard getting up...
I got everything packed but it isn't that much work since I don't have a sweet headphone collection (yet).

I could use a pickup at the trainstation. biggrin.gif it'd be great if either lean or negakinu could pick me up. biggrin.gif
post #582 of 618
I just found out that I got up wat too early. The first bus leaves at 9 tongue.gif

Isn't there anyone who can pick someone up at Nijmegen or Arnhem? biggrin.gif
post #583 of 618

Yay... the kid woke me up at 5:45... Oh well, at least I had plenty of time to take a shower, trim the beard, check if I have everything, check again, have breakfast, check the gear some more, clear out the dishwasher, check the gear again... And ofcourse the v2.0 went back to sleep after I got up. Sadistic little man...

post #584 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCheese View Post

I just found out that I got up wat too early. The first bus leaves at 9 tongue.gif
Isn't there anyone who can pick someone up at Nijmegen or Arnhem? biggrin.gif

 

Nijmegen is a 80 KM detour for me... What do you have to offer to make it interesting to me? biggrin.gif

post #585 of 618
Omg, I forgot that my alarm clock is still running on CEST.. woke up way too early.

Holy Gouda and others, how late are you arriving at Heerlen train station?

Ow, sending our organizers my # as well heh.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked