New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dutch/Belgian November 2012 meet - Page 19  

post #271 of 618
Hey guys..i will be attending also..payment will be done in full this evening.
I am planning to bring with me:
Cowon D+ with modified firmware (for sale)
Hifiman hm-602 with latest firmware
Weston UM3X (for sale)
Hifiman he300 (for sale)
Hifiman he500 with double helix quicksilver cable
Matrix m-stage class-a mod. with opa627 (for sale)
And my newest baby: Darkvoice 337 modified (hope i will get my Aura powercables before the meet, i need 2 of them for my Darkvoice!)
Edited by hifimanrookie - 11/1/12 at 7:39am
post #272 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepinho View Post

Iaen, I could bring your order in person and you can skip shipping cost altogether.

That would also mean I'd be without for the next two weeks, I'm guessing you can have it delivered a lot sooner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Now all that's left is for you to pay admission fee wink.gif

Heh, oh you wink.gif.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negakinu View Post

I'd love to hear your B2!

There we go, who do I throw 5 euro at?
Edited by laen - 11/1/12 at 7:00am
post #273 of 618
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laen View Post

There we go, who do I throw 5 euro at?

Me!

I'll send you a PM with payment instructions.
post #274 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

Hey guys..i will be attending also..payment will be done in full this evening.
I am planning to bring with me:
Cowon D+ with modified firmware (for sale)
Hifiman hm-602 with latest firmware
Weston UM3X (for sale)
Hifiman he300 (for sale)
Hifiman he500
Matrix m-stage class-a mod. with opa627 (for sale)
And my newest baby: Darkvoice 337 modified (hope i will get my Aura powercables before the meet, i need 2 of them for my Darkvoice!)

 

Oh man I'm getting giddy already thinking about checking out that 337 and HE500 combo! :D 

post #275 of 618
Nice! I'd love to hear that hm-602! And what about your he-300 for my k550? Maybe? smily_headphones1.gif
post #276 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negakinu View Post

Oh man I'm getting giddy already thinking about checking out that 337 and HE500 combo! biggrin.gif 

With the tubes i have on it, they sound heavenly..fullbodied ..who says a full tube amp (17kg heavy.. ouch) cant be paired with a low amp. Ortho dynamic?..lolz..to my surprise my little modded matrix m-stage sounded well also with my new he500 (just 150 hours burn in time) but my 337 blew him out of the water. 337 has another plus..u dont need heating in ur house anymore..
biggrin.gif
Edited by hifimanrookie - 11/1/12 at 7:36am
post #277 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Now all that's left is for you to pay admission fee wink.gif

 

Done.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negakinu View Post

 

What if I don't like you? I mean, ofcourse you'll like me. I'm very likeable. Ask Michail. But what if I don't like you? I wonder. 

 

Your girlfriend will like me.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by laen View Post


That would also mean I'd be without for the next two weeks, I'm guessing you can have it delivered a lot sooner?
 

 

True dat. Then again, I will be bringing HEADSOUND's demo B2 amongst a plethora of other gear.

post #278 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepinho View Post

True dat. Then again, I will be bringing HEADSOUND's demo B2 amongst a plethora of other gear.

 

Okay, I was curious about that anyway: what are those "demo" versions or what does that mean?

post #279 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCheese View Post

Nice! I'd love to hear that hm-602! And what about your he-300 for my k550? Maybe? smily_headphones1.gif
Am sorry...the only phone for me is the he 500..biggrin.gif .and i already have a mx300 for my gaming..lolz..and to be honest..it was the only phone that actually was Big step upwards in soundquality compared to my he300 in the under 1000 euro league...those 300 are really good. And until 1 week i had the he300 paired with my modded matrix..best combo under 1000 euro they say..for the fraction of cost..okay i admit..i use a pretty hefty double helix quicksilver headphone cable as well as a double helix cable between my mp3 player and the amp with furutech and valab rhodium plated connectors.and now am looking for a good home for my babies.
Edited by hifimanrookie - 11/1/12 at 7:25am
post #280 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by laen View Post

 

Okay, I was curious about that anyway: what are those "demo" versions or what does that mean?


Basically loaners that you can borrow for two weeks to try before you buy. Our models are pretty exotic compared to what you would usually find in German stores, so we thought it would be a good idea to give people a chance for a personal listening session.

post #281 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


Am sorry...the only phone for me is the he 500..biggrin.gif .and i already have a mx300 for my gaming..lolz..and to be honest..it was the only phone that actually was Big step upwards in soundquality compared to my he300 in the under 1000 euro league...those 300 are really good. And until 1 week i had the he300 paired with my modded matrix..best combo under 1000 euro they say..for the fraction of cost..okay i admit..i use a pretty hefty double helix quicksilver headphone cable as well as a double helix cable between my mp3 player and the amp with furutech and valab rhodium plated connectors.and now am looking for a good home for my babies.

Aah too bad!

I really liked how the he-300 sounds. Somewhat similar to the Sennheiser hd-650 but don't take my word for that as i'm not very experienced with both models.

Somebody might be interested in buying my K550's and if that's the case I will buy your he-300. If I can't sell this one I won't have enough money as I am going to buy some custom in ears soon. And these headphone are also similar in worth, right?


Edited by HolyCheese - 11/1/12 at 8:47am
post #282 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCheese View Post

Aah too bad!
I really liked how the he-300 sounds. Somewhat similar to the Sennheiser hd-650 but don't take my word for that as i'm not very experienced with both models.
Somebody might be interested in buying my K550's and if that's the case I will buy your he-300. If I can't sell this one I won't have enough money as I am going to buy some custom in ears soon. And these headphone are also similar in worth, right?

The he300 goes for 249 now..but this is without the nice case it used to be sold with and a worse cable..i have the 299 one..with superfine case and unused canare cable..also used on the he400i dont know what the k550 does nowadays..u have to check..
In-ear u say? rolleyes.gif i have a pair of westone um3x also..a real 3way in-earphone..with lots of ear plugs..(bought new set) as new..interested? Check reviews..perfect phones..i make u a deal u cant refuse..tongue.gif normal going price is 399!i will take them with me..so u can try them..smily_headphones1.gif i sell them as my ears couldnt take in-ear phones anymore..thats why i bought the he300's redface.gif
Edited by hifimanrookie - 11/1/12 at 9:03am
post #283 of 618

I have already made impressions of my ears. I really want to try out customs too and I'm not very fond of the idea of new universals. Well i'll have a listen and who knows ;)

post #284 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCheese View Post

I have already made impressions of my ears. I really want to try out customs too and I'm not very fond of the idea of new universals. Well i'll have a listen and who knows wink.gif
Thats ok..i am not in a hurry;)..i will take them with me..so u can listen..did i tell u they pair perfectly with my cowon d+.cool.gif
post #285 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepinho View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by laen

That would also mean I'd be without for the next two weeks, I'm guessing you can have it delivered a lot sooner?

 

True dat.

 

Ordered and paid, Brainwavz B2 and Fiio E6 with a German address!

 

That's what I'll be bringing to the meeting, after having enjoyed it I hope, with a Sansa Clip+.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Now all that's left is for you to pay admission fee wink.gif

 

Paid! 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked