- 4,266 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fiio e12, e18, or e17 for Windows tablet Last post on 11/17/13 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO EO9K Dock for E17 In-Stock Today at HeadRoom Last post on 9/20/12 at 3:47pm in HeadRoom Premier Sponsor Forum
- FiiO needs to make a unit that is basically a flac player strapped to an e17 Last post on 7/21/12 at 9:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E17 Silicone Case? Last post on 7/25/13 at 2:29pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- To be a headphone amp or not a headphone amp - that is thee question Last post on 5/23/12 at 2:43pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
Fiio E18 - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well ther should not be a reason. All the devices shown in that picture already exist. The X3 and E18 as prototypes and the E12 is available.
Cool picture :)
It looks awesome in the picture. No LED screen in the prototype, am I right?
What I know from the E18 (which is not much information), it will not have a led screen, like the E17 has.
As for the X3, not sure what type of Display it is, but it will have backlight.
awesome! i never got the screen feature on fiio products. seemed like a waste of money.
KUNLUN(E18) will support
1, PC/LAPTOP with USB audio output based on Windows system.
2, MAC/IMAC/MAC AIR/MAC PRO
3, Some Android Phone with OTG features and based on 4.1 or higher version.
Maybe other device which can push out USB AUDIO stream.
Also, KUNLUN can work as a portable amp.
1. Will there be Linux support on any level?
2. I'd also like to make sure that there will still be a 3.5mm AUX in?(I couldn't see one on the bottom but the phone was covering part of the bottom) and
3. Will there be dual 3.5mm headphone out like the E07k, just one like the E12 or maybe even S/PDIF out (dual 3.5mm or one 3.5mm and one S/PDIF would be awesome )?
4. Is there going to be any display(even one as simple as a seven segment display) that will show current volume/eq settings/battery life?
edited to add a question
Edited by BAoxymoron - 5/1/13 at 7:32am
Now this is what I am looking for to use with my new s4. I wonder if this will let me hook it up to the aux port on my car. Im looking for a good setup to take with me on the road also.
I guess I will hold off on getting e17. May just get the e6 for now to hold me over.
- Fiio E18
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 20 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 26 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 34 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 46 seconds ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Gd Reference 10 1 minute ago
- › So, I'm looking for that perfect amp... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Apple Earpods 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe