New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fiio E18 - Page 15

post #211 of 1802

The introduction of KUNLUN ( E18), will launch market soon. 

 

post #212 of 1802
Oh this is exciting! Glad I waited instead if getting a e17. Would the otg micro cable come with the e18?
post #213 of 1802

Well it's about time.  Been waiting on this for months.

post #214 of 1802
Quote:
Originally Posted by xero404 View Post

Oh this is exciting! Glad I waited instead if getting a e17. Would the otg micro cable come with the e18?

 

yes, 

 

btw, why can't I make the picture more bigger now ?

post #215 of 1802
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post
 

 

yes, 

 

btw, why can't I make the picture more bigger now ?

 

You can see the picture in its original size if you open it in a new tab.

post #216 of 1802

I can change the display size before, but can't now. 

post #217 of 1802

This better work with android devices. Price point for this?

post #218 of 1802

How much improvement when it is only use as a portable amplifier vs E17?

post #219 of 1802
You can change the resolution manually on the html code.

BTW, exciting news.
post #220 of 1802

Is this better?

 

Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post
 

The introduction of KUNLUN ( E18), will launch market soon.

 

 

post #221 of 1802
That's awesome. biggrin.gif
post #222 of 1802

I'm pretty excited.  Will it ship with a USB OTG cable?

post #223 of 1802

James, will there be an LOD cable available to use this with the Sony Walkman F806 via WM port? Similar to how I use the L5 on the Walkman with my E12...

post #224 of 1802
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline315 View Post
 

I'm pretty excited.  Will it ship with a USB OTG cable?

 

YES

post #225 of 1802
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN2929 View Post
 

This better work with android devices. Price point for this?

 

MSRP will be about 149.9 in U.S

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps