New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fiio E18 - Page 95

post #1411 of 1417
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffast74 View Post
 

Using E18 with LG G2 via OTG cable. Has anyone got an issue not being able to lock your android phone when using E18? i tried to lock the screen but cannot after pressing the power button at the back several times. Its only able to lock the screen after i switched E18 off. 

 

I just got an E18 yesterday. I have a Nexus 5 running a CM11 nightly from a week or so ago. I can't lock the phone with music playing through the E18 either. Fortunately the screen will turn off on its own after a few minutes.

 

Also, pressing the back button within a music app while music is playing causes the phone to reboot (and into safe mode if I leave the E18 connected).

 

It sounds great but these are pretty annoying problems, particularly the forced rebooting.

post #1412 of 1417
Apologies if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if the e18 works with the Sony Xperia Z1 compact smartphone please?

I'd like to use it with either neutron or poweramp as I hear these are great players smily_headphones1.gif
post #1413 of 1417
Quote:
Originally Posted by prozach1576 View Post

I just got an E18 yesterday. I have a Nexus 5 running a CM11 nightly from a week or so ago. I can't lock the phone with music playing through the E18 either. Fortunately the screen will turn off on its own after a few minutes.

Also, pressing the back button within a music app while music is playing causes the phone to reboot (and into safe mode if I leave the E18 connected).

It sounds great but these are pretty annoying problems, particularly the forced rebooting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ppy View Post

Apologies if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if the e18 works with the Sony Xperia Z1 compact smartphone please?

I'd like to use it with either neutron or poweramp as I hear these are great players smily_headphones1.gif

You guys are asking in the wrong thread. There's a thread specifically about compatibility issues somewhere.
post #1414 of 1417

Is the bass boost the same as the E12?

post #1415 of 1417

I've heard one example of the E18 working with the HTC One kitkat.  Any others?  Mine does not work.

post #1416 of 1417
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgkwgk View Post
 

I've heard one example of the E18 working with the HTC One kitkat.  Any others?  Mine does not work.

 

My Google edition Galaxy S4 (stock 4.4 KitKat) works with USB Audio Player PRO.

 

But not with anything else.

post #1417 of 1417

Must be my post somewhere else. I've tried my friends HTC One with stock (with sense) Kitkat with the stock player and it worked. I can't remember if the volume can be controlled from the phone itself. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps