or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fiio E18 - Page 94

post #1396 of 2231
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post

Came in, very happy with the sound with my ES3X. Only thing is..

When I play a track on my (Google Edition) GS4 (On 4.3) through USB, the seekbar just zips through every track - no matter what app I use to play music. Skimmed through the thread, no luck. Any ideas?

Edit: worth noting, all play/pause/skip track functions work perfectly.

Which music player app and what music format? That happens to me (on LG G2) when playing m4a using the stock player or other app. However, with Neutron and Poweramp, there is no problem.

post #1397 of 2231
Neutron, Poweramp, stock player, and any video application.

It does it with .M4a, .FLAC, .MP3 and .Avi.

Even with or without USB debug mode enabled.
post #1398 of 2231
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post

Neutron, Poweramp, stock player, and any video application.

It does it with .M4a, .FLAC, .MP3 and .Avi.

Even with or without USB debug mode enabled.

Try swapping or popping the USB OTG cable in and out a few times as I suggested in the other thread where you posted the same problem. Fixed it for me.

post #1399 of 2231

Or try second OTG cable from package.

Turn E18 to "phone in" mode, plug to phone then turn on volume knob. Phone must be recognize E18.


Edited by marc0vca - 4/10/14 at 3:54am
post #1400 of 2231

Using E18 with LG G2 via OTG cable. Has anyone got an issue not being able to lock your android phone when using E18? i tried to lock the screen but cannot after pressing the power button at the back several times. Its only able to lock the screen after i switched E18 off. 


Edited by ffast74 - 4/11/14 at 8:14am
post #1401 of 2231
Does anyone has problem with e18 that stop working with otg but still working with m2m.My e18 stop working with my note2 and the led changed from red to pink colour. 3 of them so far in my head-fi group in Thailand.Can't figure it out.Please help....
post #1402 of 2231
I'd forgot to mention that the otg cable is working perfectly with my Apex Gracier(Forza audio works).
post #1403 of 2231

Any good deals for Fiio e18 or do we have to buy them at MSRP?

 

THey work without a problem with the Moto G too, amirite?

post #1404 of 2231
got mine for 20USD less than MSRP from one of US ebay sellers (best offer). Tried it briefly with my brother's moto G, stock music player stuttered. No problem with Poweramp and Neutron. UAPP/UARP is not required. Forgot the ROM version though.
post #1405 of 2231
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeap69 View Post

got mine for 20USD less than MSRP from one of US ebay sellers (best offer). Tried it briefly with my brother's moto G, stock music player stuttered. No problem with Poweramp and Neutron. UAPP/UARP is not required. Forgot the ROM version though.


If I won't be jailbreaking the Moto G will it still work? Thanks for pointing it out.

 

Is the SQ an improvement over the stock output?

 

Let me search on UAPP/UARP though

post #1406 of 2231
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinit90 View Post
 


If I won't be jailbreaking the Moto G will it still work? Thanks for pointing it out.

 

Is the SQ an improvement over the stock output?

 

Let me search on UAPP/UARP though

Root you mean? No, you don't need to do that. You also don't need UAPP/UARP. SQ is definitely improved (for me) over the stock output.

post #1407 of 2231
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeap69 View Post
 

Root you mean? No, you don't need to do that. You also don't need UAPP/UARP. SQ is definitely improved (for me) over the stock output.


My bad, I've been using a blackberry all these years so colour me a noob. I REALLY need to find a proper detailed noob's guide to Android. Sorry for all these stoopid(I just love this "incorrect" spelling for some reason) questions. I meant root but the word slipped me at that moment

 

So my research tells me UAPP/UARP is an app/software. However I won't download them if they don't improve the sound-quality.

Just another question, if a call is incoming, the music playing is muted or you are notified, amirite?

 

But I'll need UAPP/UARP if the stock player stutters as you say. Questions, questions. I might get these off mp4nation, but they don't have a combo as of yet and that's the cheapest I can get for.

post #1408 of 2231
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinit90 View Post
 


My bad, I've been using a blackberry all these years so colour me a noob. I REALLY need to find a proper detailed noob's guide to Android. Sorry for all these stoopid(I just love this "incorrect" spelling for some reason) questions. I meant root but the word slipped me at that moment

 

So my research tells me UAPP/UARP is an app/software. However I won't download them if they don't improve the sound-quality.

Just another question, if a call is incoming, the music playing is muted or you are notified, amirite?

 

But I'll need UAPP/UARP if the stock player stutters as you say. Questions, questions. I might get these off mp4nation, but they don't have a combo as of yet and that's the cheapest I can get for.

I have only used the moto G for a short while but with my LG G2 the music pauses during incoming call. UAPP/UARP would be my last resort if other music apps don't work. Some Android smartphones can output Audio via USB natively. As I have said on my previous post, Poweramp or Neutron played well on my brother's moto G.

post #1409 of 2231
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeap69 View Post
 

I have only used the moto G for a short while but with my LG G2 the music pauses during incoming call. UAPP/UARP would be my last resort if other music apps don't work. Some Android smartphones can output Audio via USB natively. As I have said on my previous post, Poweramp or Neutron played well on my brother's moto G.

Thank you :) Cleared a lot of my doubts.

post #1410 of 2231
You're welcome. Hope you enjoy your toys. 😄
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps