CF Modded iPod video (32GB) with a lot of extra stuff
Will Ship To: Anywhere
- Apple iPod Video (Previously 30GB)
- Tarkan iFlash CF adapter
- Transcend Premium 400x 32GB CF card
- 580 mAh Extended life battery
- Rockbox Firmware installed
- 2 Charge/sync cables (both aftermarket, 1 el cheapo, 1 licensed product, don't remember manufacturer though)
- Fiio L9 LOD
- Generic Dock connector > 3.5mm (1/8") female LOD
- Original 30GB HDD
- Original battery (still decent, just wanted higher capacity)
- Original back panel (replaced due to scratching, only to find that after 2 weeks of use the replacement was just as scratched)
- iVue clear frontpanel (don't expect too much, the clear clickwheel was missing when I bought it and the fit is quite poor)
- Set of tools to pry the pod open (quite easy to do as it has been opened before)
- No more noisy/slow/powerhungry/fragile HDD
- Gained 2GB over the original drive! Yay!
- Rockboxed, so more control over your sound and no more need for iTunes (dual boot, so still fully iTunes compatible)
- Comes with a bunch of extras/spares
- Quite a few stuck/dead pixels (the pixels are stuck on grey, usable but a bit annoying, see pics). Easily fixed with new display ($10-15 shipped on ebay). It really is quite an easy fix, but as I don't use the pod anymore, I don't really want to spend the time/money to fix this. That being said, if you want this fixed and don't feel comfortable messing about inside the iPod yourself, I can perform the screen swap for you at no extra cost, as long as you provide me with the parts required. Do keep in mind that this will cause a longer deliverytime.
- Based on a 30GB iPod, so there is a cap on the storage capacity supported. So if you plan on further upgrading this pod in the future, keep in mind that you might not be able to use more than 80GB.
- The usual scratches from using it on a daily basis for a while.
I'd like to get €200 for the whole kit with pod & extras. That includes shipping w. track&trace to anywhere in the world*.
If you plan on upgrading the iPod with more storage, I can sell it to you without the CF card. I can still put that to good use in my DSLR and you can save some money that you can put towards a larger capacity CF card or compatible HDD/SSD. A list of known to work CF cards look here: http://www.tarkan.info/20080506/blog/iflash-compact-flash-compatibility-help-needed. Without the 32GB CF card, for the whole kit with pod & extras will be €170. That includes shipping w. track&trace to anywhere in the world*.
*In case of shipping to known 'high risk' locations, we will have to further discuss the terms of payment/shipping. I'm sorry for this, but unfortunately I found out the hard way that people can't always be trusted.