Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Headphones for Sale / Trade › Grado PS1000 and Ultrasone Edition8 Ruthenium
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Grado PS1000 and Ultrasone Edition8 Ruthenium - Page 2

post #16 of 26

Just out of curiosity - what did you use to drive all these cans? Interested in the source as well.

post #17 of 26

I'm expecting a shipment soon chrome, please answer my pms.

post #18 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehow View Post

Just out of curiosity - what did you use to drive all these cans? Interested in the source as well.

 

I used an Audio GD Master 8 which is actually going up for sale later tonight.  I had an Apex Peak/Volcano before that.  Both were great.  EDIT Realized I didn't fully answer your question.  I had a BDP-95 driving them in balanced mode.  The only balanced headphones I had were the HE-6, K1000 and LCD-3 though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azynneo View Post

I'm expecting a shipment soon chrome, please answer my pms.

Sorry, have been at work so haven't had a chance to reply.  Sent you a PM with tracking info.  Thanks.


Edited by chrometaphor - 9/27/12 at 4:54am
post #19 of 26
Thread Starter 

Latest round of headphones have been sent out and I've dropped the prices on the remaining headphones.  3 left!

post #20 of 26
Thread Starter 

I've posted the final price drops for all of these phones and they are extremely low.  I'm throwing them up elsewhere so grab them quick.

post #21 of 26
Oh man I want those Ed. 8's!
post #22 of 26

Ultrasone ED8 Payment Sent! smily_headphones1.gif

post #23 of 26

pm sent.

post #24 of 26

Payment sent for PS-1000.

 

Thanks

post #25 of 26

I don't mean to hijack your post, but if anyone is interested in Ed. 8's if these ones are sold, I am also selling mine which are MINT and have no more than 30 hours of head time on them.

 

If you want me to remove this post, just let me know. I just saw a few were interested for the Ed. 8 and if yours are sold... you know!

 

Dan

post #26 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dleblanc343 View Post

I don't mean to hijack your post, but if anyone is interested in Ed. 8's if these ones are sold, I am also selling mine which are MINT and have no more than 30 hours of head time on them.

 

If you want me to remove this post, just let me know. I just saw a few were interested for the Ed. 8 and if yours are sold... you know!

 

Dan

No worries, everything is sold and shipping out today.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Headphones for Sale / Trade › Grado PS1000 and Ultrasone Edition8 Ruthenium