Thats good because i wasnt shure they were for the Conductor i was thinking more for the160 DS i had before .
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ? Regarding buying a new headphone/DAC amp, or getting a new USB dac for my Matrix M stage. Last post on 1/3/12 at 3:27am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Burson HA-160 Last post on 6/27/12 at 12:22pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- best amp/dac for grados Last post on 12/30/11 at 12:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Burson HA-160 Last post on 11/20/13 at 11:20am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- FS: Burson HA-160 Last post on 10/28/13 at 11:54am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 11/30/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
Hello and thanks for getting to my review! Firstly, need to tell you that this DAC/headamp has no battery inside, so those needing something to listen while jogging or walking might need to...
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review...
I was an early adopter of the original hifiman he-1000 (part of the original beta group). At the end of the beta period I elected to keep the product and it was replaced with the newest and latest...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Burson Conductor - DAC/amp successor to the HA-160D - Page 105
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
This evening I tried to connect the unit with the concero hd as a transporter!
I just match the detailed of conductor sabre to the musicality of concero
All this is amazing!
Just wanted to chime in to this thread aswell as the LCD-3 appreciating thread.
My left driver is starting to fail. Losing the sound when I jiggle the left cup or tap the grill.
But, I wanted to ask you, when you're adjusting the volume on the Conductor, do you sometime lose audio in the left or right cup of your headphone if the volume knob is between the attenuator steps? My conductor crackle a lot when adjusting the knob (which is common, I am aware) and when I adjust the knob and purposely place it between the attenuator steps. I lose audio or definition of sound. Or has this been related to my LCD-3 failing all along? Thoughts?
Edited by spidipidi - 3/14/14 at 12:31am
How is it compared to the hidra X?
I hoped to use just the conductor and sell all my toys But i think I should keep the concero and use it the converter
The sound improvement is so huge and clean and relaxed and deep..
My wallet is crying
I've been using SongBird for my hi-res files from HDTracks, iTunes for my lossless CD Rips. Haven't tried anything else so can't say how much influence the media player has on overall sound quality but I definately queue up SongBird and my hi-res files more often because they sound better than the lossless rips.
I use MUSICBEE its all i need and fast but dont tell anybody its a well kept secret lol. A good friend of mine just started with MUSICBEE and says it the first player he doesnt have any problems with regards to tags and importing the music into the player .theres regular updates and its easy to use there also a wiki and a forum to help out in case of problems Try it out . One thing i might add that when your cd's are ripped to the player the rip is verified so no surprises when listening, and it plays HIRES files up to 24bits /192 .it handles ASIO, WASAPI ,and plugins and more .
Edited by MIKELAP - 3/17/14 at 7:24pm
I used Foobar 2000 with good results. After adding Audiophilleo and driver I think JRiver sounds right to my ear's.
But, I also think that's just psychological. It look's good therefore it sounds good.
I love the feature's the program offer's as well.
Edited by RubyTiger - 3/19/14 at 11:00am
You wont regret it im shure.You cant go wrong there LCD3 and the Conductor congratulation
Listening from the conductor is a very explosive sound experience
Built in dac sounds very good and impressive
A bit harsh and metallic
Connecting concero hd as dac to line in 1
The concero has less bass, warmer and maybe a bit more musical and linear
It does everything good but without a lively sound compared to the built in dac
I got even less bass with the two upsampling filter.
I prefer without
Concero hd connected to the Burson in coaxial bridge mode
I got the best of the two gears
Wham factor-without filters- musicality detail
It worth the money? I don't know..
But now it's difficult to go back selling one
(I was thinking to sell the conductor for just the soloist+conceroHD or sell the concero for just the conductor)
I think to keep both
To Burson Conductor Signature mod (Parts Connexion) owners:
Could you please post an inside picture of your Signature model, do you have some internal pictures of your unit?
Much appreciated if you could post 1-2 photos!
- Burson Conductor - DAC/amp successor to the HA-160D
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 1 minute ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 2 minutes ago
- › DX200 The style has been chosen by your votes. Details of design... 4 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 Earphone Review by mark2410 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Need some Help regarding RCA Cables. 9 minutes ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 9 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 11 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 12 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear