- 341 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 9/17/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/17/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/17/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/17/12
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 9/17/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 9/17/12
Related Forum Threads
- Anything better then the mth- M50s or equally as good for less money? Last post on 9/27/12 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An upgrade to the CAL! Last post on 9/22/12 at 2:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones around $200 Last post on 9/13/12 at 12:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Headphones for Competitive Gaming Last post on 8/22/12 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Foldable Headphones for Music and Gaming Last post on 10/8/11 at 2:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
Best headphone under U$ 150,00 ?post #1 of 139/17/12 at 9:12amThread StarterI'm looking for a new headphone to swap for my bose QC2 ... I want a very good quality, I will use for gaming and music ...received recommendations from JVC s500 ...As I live in Brazil, I will buy at ebay.I already have a asus xonar dxthx !!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 139/17/12 at 10:35am
We need a little more information on what you are looking for. Are you looking for something like the Bose but better quality? Or is there something about the bose you did not like and want to change? Would you like to stay with closed headphones or do you want Open headphones for better soundstage for gaming?
Sorry Just cant suggestion something without knowing a little more about what you want in a headphone.post #3 of 139/17/12 at 10:51amThread Starterpost #4 of 139/17/12 at 1:30pmThread Starter
I'm seeing lots of praise for the ath-m50 ... wanted to know one thing about it ...
he has a good soundstage? I do not need a perfect, but just for fun in bf3 (nothing competitive)
he has some weakness?
post #5 of 139/17/12 at 5:13pmQuote:
Soundstage isn't spectacular, it ok. Maybe check out the Ultrasone HFi 580s if you want something fun. S-Logic on the ultrasones gives a surround sound type effect and although some people dont like it, it can be very fun for games, and the bass on them is great too.post #6 of 139/17/12 at 5:35pmThread Starterpost #7 of 139/17/12 at 6:04pmQuote:
Don't own it but its usually pretty well praised within that price range. Its closed back so I wouldn't expect an extremely big soundstage. A lot of people say its a u shape sound signature meaning boosted bass and treble if that's what you want. Bump your budget up by 30 to 50 bucks you can get a beyerdynamic dt770/880/990... just sayingpost #8 of 139/17/12 at 6:40pmpost #9 of 139/17/12 at 6:53pmThread Starterpost #10 of 139/17/12 at 8:34pmpost #11 of 139/18/12 at 9:44amThread Starterpost #12 of 139/18/12 at 5:30pm
- Best headphone under U$ 150,00 ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 17 seconds ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 33 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 50 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley mini-meet 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 8 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)