- 341 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 9/17/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/17/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/17/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/17/12
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 9/17/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 9/17/12
Related Forum Threads
- Anything better then the mth- M50s or equally as good for less money? Last post on 9/27/12 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An upgrade to the CAL! Last post on 9/22/12 at 2:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones around $200 Last post on 9/13/12 at 12:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Headphones for Competitive Gaming Last post on 8/22/12 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Foldable Headphones for Music and Gaming Last post on 10/8/11 at 2:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I said DON'T TALK !!
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i own headphones like brainwavz,...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Best headphone under U$ 150,00 ?post #1 of 139/17/12 at 9:12amThread StarterI'm looking for a new headphone to swap for my bose QC2 ... I want a very good quality, I will use for gaming and music ...received recommendations from JVC s500 ...As I live in Brazil, I will buy at ebay.I already have a asus xonar dxthx !!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 139/17/12 at 10:35am
We need a little more information on what you are looking for. Are you looking for something like the Bose but better quality? Or is there something about the bose you did not like and want to change? Would you like to stay with closed headphones or do you want Open headphones for better soundstage for gaming?
Sorry Just cant suggestion something without knowing a little more about what you want in a headphone.post #3 of 139/17/12 at 10:51amThread Starterpost #4 of 139/17/12 at 1:30pmThread Starter
I'm seeing lots of praise for the ath-m50 ... wanted to know one thing about it ...
he has a good soundstage? I do not need a perfect, but just for fun in bf3 (nothing competitive)
he has some weakness?
post #5 of 139/17/12 at 5:13pmQuote:
Soundstage isn't spectacular, it ok. Maybe check out the Ultrasone HFi 580s if you want something fun. S-Logic on the ultrasones gives a surround sound type effect and although some people dont like it, it can be very fun for games, and the bass on them is great too.post #6 of 139/17/12 at 5:35pmThread Starterpost #7 of 139/17/12 at 6:04pmQuote:
Don't own it but its usually pretty well praised within that price range. Its closed back so I wouldn't expect an extremely big soundstage. A lot of people say its a u shape sound signature meaning boosted bass and treble if that's what you want. Bump your budget up by 30 to 50 bucks you can get a beyerdynamic dt770/880/990... just sayingpost #8 of 139/17/12 at 6:40pmpost #9 of 139/17/12 at 6:53pmThread Starterpost #10 of 139/17/12 at 8:34pmpost #11 of 139/18/12 at 9:44amThread Starterpost #12 of 139/18/12 at 5:30pm
- Best headphone under U$ 150,00 ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 33 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › My Logitech Z-2300 crapped out....what should I get? 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Great Condition HD600s 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 6 minutes ago
- › Westone Elite Series ES60 by Lorias
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)