- 359 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 9/17/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/17/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/17/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/17/12
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 9/17/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 9/17/12
Related Forum Threads
- Anything better then the mth- M50s or equally as good for less money? Last post on 9/27/12 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An upgrade to the CAL! Last post on 9/22/12 at 2:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones around $200 Last post on 9/13/12 at 12:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Headphones for Competitive Gaming Last post on 8/22/12 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Foldable Headphones for Music and Gaming Last post on 10/8/11 at 2:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION I have received FiiO DK1 directly from FiiO company in exchange for my honest opinion (as you will surely find out soon). BACKGROUND This will be short, since you don't...
I do like this headphone quite a bit although I'll be the first to say that I have a soft spot for Beyer phones being my first taste of the audiophile world. This is a review of a...
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
Best headphone under U$ 150,00 ?post #1 of 139/17/12 at 9:12amThread StarterI'm looking for a new headphone to swap for my bose QC2 ... I want a very good quality, I will use for gaming and music ...received recommendations from JVC s500 ...As I live in Brazil, I will buy at ebay.I already have a asus xonar dxthx !!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 139/17/12 at 10:35am
We need a little more information on what you are looking for. Are you looking for something like the Bose but better quality? Or is there something about the bose you did not like and want to change? Would you like to stay with closed headphones or do you want Open headphones for better soundstage for gaming?
Sorry Just cant suggestion something without knowing a little more about what you want in a headphone.post #3 of 139/17/12 at 10:51amThread Starterpost #4 of 139/17/12 at 1:30pmThread Starterpost #5 of 139/17/12 at 5:13pmQuote:
Soundstage isn't spectacular, it ok. Maybe check out the Ultrasone HFi 580s if you want something fun. S-Logic on the ultrasones gives a surround sound type effect and although some people dont like it, it can be very fun for games, and the bass on them is great too.post #6 of 139/17/12 at 5:35pmThread Starterpost #7 of 139/17/12 at 6:04pmQuote:
Don't own it but its usually pretty well praised within that price range. Its closed back so I wouldn't expect an extremely big soundstage. A lot of people say its a u shape sound signature meaning boosted bass and treble if that's what you want. Bump your budget up by 30 to 50 bucks you can get a beyerdynamic dt770/880/990... just sayingpost #8 of 139/17/12 at 6:40pmpost #9 of 139/17/12 at 6:53pmThread Starterpost #10 of 139/17/12 at 8:34pmpost #11 of 139/18/12 at 9:44amThread Starterpost #12 of 139/18/12 at 5:30pm
- Best headphone under U$ 150,00 ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Cayin iDAC-6 - a killer new DAC with tons of options on board 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › How To tell between a 'real' FLAC and a 'fake' FLAC? 5 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 6 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 6 minutes ago
- › Where is the IEM mid-market gone ? 6 minutes ago
- › Aluminium HD-25/Amprior discontinued? 7 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Appreciation Thread – a New Start (please read... 8 minutes ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload ! 9 minutes ago
- › Midrange possibly open-backed full-sized cans suggestions 12 minutes ago
- › FiiO Multifunction Dock (DK1) by OSiRiSsk
- › beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO Studio Headphones by Soundsgoodtome
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...