- 341 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 9/17/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/17/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/17/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/17/12
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 9/17/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 9/17/12
Related Forum Threads
- Anything better then the mth- M50s or equally as good for less money? Last post on 9/27/12 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An upgrade to the CAL! Last post on 9/22/12 at 2:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones around $200 Last post on 9/13/12 at 12:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Headphones for Competitive Gaming Last post on 8/22/12 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Foldable Headphones for Music and Gaming Last post on 10/8/11 at 2:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Best headphone under U$ 150,00 ?post #1 of 139/17/12 at 9:12amThread StarterI'm looking for a new headphone to swap for my bose QC2 ... I want a very good quality, I will use for gaming and music ...received recommendations from JVC s500 ...As I live in Brazil, I will buy at ebay.I already have a asus xonar dxthx !!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 139/17/12 at 10:35am
We need a little more information on what you are looking for. Are you looking for something like the Bose but better quality? Or is there something about the bose you did not like and want to change? Would you like to stay with closed headphones or do you want Open headphones for better soundstage for gaming?
Sorry Just cant suggestion something without knowing a little more about what you want in a headphone.post #3 of 139/17/12 at 10:51amThread Starterpost #4 of 139/17/12 at 1:30pmThread Starter
I'm seeing lots of praise for the ath-m50 ... wanted to know one thing about it ...
he has a good soundstage? I do not need a perfect, but just for fun in bf3 (nothing competitive)
he has some weakness?
post #5 of 139/17/12 at 5:13pmQuote:
Soundstage isn't spectacular, it ok. Maybe check out the Ultrasone HFi 580s if you want something fun. S-Logic on the ultrasones gives a surround sound type effect and although some people dont like it, it can be very fun for games, and the bass on them is great too.post #6 of 139/17/12 at 5:35pmThread Starterpost #7 of 139/17/12 at 6:04pmQuote:
Don't own it but its usually pretty well praised within that price range. Its closed back so I wouldn't expect an extremely big soundstage. A lot of people say its a u shape sound signature meaning boosted bass and treble if that's what you want. Bump your budget up by 30 to 50 bucks you can get a beyerdynamic dt770/880/990... just sayingpost #8 of 139/17/12 at 6:40pmpost #9 of 139/17/12 at 6:53pmThread Starterpost #10 of 139/17/12 at 8:34pmpost #11 of 139/18/12 at 9:44amThread Starterpost #12 of 139/18/12 at 5:30pm
- Best headphone under U$ 150,00 ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 4 seconds ago
- › History of the AKG K1000? 11 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 49 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The JVC HA-S680 - S400's and S500's big brother is here! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › 9/13/14 Lawrence, Kansas Headfi meeting Impression. 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › beyerdynamic DTX 350 p Portable Headphones by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)