- 359 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 9/17/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/17/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/17/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/17/12
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 9/17/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 9/17/12
Related Forum Threads
- Anything better then the mth- M50s or equally as good for less money? Last post on 9/27/12 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An upgrade to the CAL! Last post on 9/22/12 at 2:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones around $200 Last post on 9/13/12 at 12:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Headphones for Competitive Gaming Last post on 8/22/12 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Foldable Headphones for Music and Gaming Last post on 10/8/11 at 2:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
RHA CL750 – initial impressions Reid Heath Audio are a Scotland-based manufacturer who will be familiar to iFans, with their T10i and T20i all-metal IEMs being prominently displayed in...
Best headphone under U$ 150,00 ?post #1 of 139/17/12 at 9:12amThread StarterI'm looking for a new headphone to swap for my bose QC2 ... I want a very good quality, I will use for gaming and music ...received recommendations from JVC s500 ...As I live in Brazil, I will buy at ebay.I already have a asus xonar dxthx !!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 139/17/12 at 10:35am
We need a little more information on what you are looking for. Are you looking for something like the Bose but better quality? Or is there something about the bose you did not like and want to change? Would you like to stay with closed headphones or do you want Open headphones for better soundstage for gaming?
Sorry Just cant suggestion something without knowing a little more about what you want in a headphone.post #3 of 139/17/12 at 10:51amThread Starterpost #4 of 139/17/12 at 1:30pmThread Starterpost #5 of 139/17/12 at 5:13pmQuote:
Soundstage isn't spectacular, it ok. Maybe check out the Ultrasone HFi 580s if you want something fun. S-Logic on the ultrasones gives a surround sound type effect and although some people dont like it, it can be very fun for games, and the bass on them is great too.post #6 of 139/17/12 at 5:35pmThread Starterpost #7 of 139/17/12 at 6:04pmQuote:
Don't own it but its usually pretty well praised within that price range. Its closed back so I wouldn't expect an extremely big soundstage. A lot of people say its a u shape sound signature meaning boosted bass and treble if that's what you want. Bump your budget up by 30 to 50 bucks you can get a beyerdynamic dt770/880/990... just sayingpost #8 of 139/17/12 at 6:40pmpost #9 of 139/17/12 at 6:53pmThread Starterpost #10 of 139/17/12 at 8:34pmpost #11 of 139/18/12 at 9:44amThread Starterpost #12 of 139/18/12 at 5:30pm
- Best headphone under U$ 150,00 ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 40 seconds ago
- › opinons on power conditioners and regenerators ? 50 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser GSX 1000 / 1200 Impressions 58 seconds ago
- › Onkyo DP-X11 upcoming | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone capable DAP maybe 1 minute ago
- › Official X1 2nd gen stable firmware discussion thread--FW1.5.6 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA Forza Series: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iCAN SE amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Open Back Headphones for gaming 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear