I like neutral sound signature something nice and smooth and beautiful clarity. Price range from 100$-200$. I was wondering if the hifiman he-262 wouid be my choice or maybe the audio technica?
- productDenon AH-C710 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/19/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by System, 9/19/12
- productHisoundaudio Golden Crystaltagged by System, 9/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/19/12
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 9/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Do you own various sound signatures or stick to one? Last post on 9/23/12 at 2:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for laying in bed Last post on 8/20/12 at 4:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newb Looking for Good IEM around 150 (GR07,262,EPH-100,R-50,BA200) Last post on 12/2/12 at 2:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This review is based on the brief time I had the X5 as part of the UK tour. I am not going in the facts, like spec, what's in the box etc, we all know that by now. This is all my...
In this review, I will be introducing what I believe to be Noontec Zoro's brother, the Zoro HD. The Zoro was a very successful headphone that get positive reviews on several big audio forum/website...
Hello Just few words about my self: Im professional sound engineer, who enjoys pure and flat sound. Nothing hyped and no snake oil for me thank you. Just got them couple days ago, and i was...
For the first time I'm actually digging Beats. I've owned and tried different audiophile headphones. Sony MA900, Audio Technica AD900x/AD700x, V-Moda Crossfade M-100 and Sennheiser PC360 are some...
I really enjoyed this headset for the short period I used them. After only a couple of months of very light use (walking to the office), the headband broke at the left hinge. Unfortunately the shop...
Hello, Does any1 know a good pair of IEM's for my Hisound Player.post #1 of 49/16/12 at 6:28pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 49/16/12 at 6:38pm
sounds like Q-jays for neutrality , speed n its quite clear.
the hisoundaudio goldencrystal is clarion if u are looking clearclearglowing sound. :P
i am quite happy with the denon c710 on my studioV...
the bass n clarity balanced out nicely to my ears.post #3 of 49/16/12 at 7:01pmQuote:
Is that my old Q-jays you're talking about But to answer the OP, I don't know which HS you are referring too, they are not quite neutral in my book, but matching them with a Brainwavz B2 for instance may give you more what you're seeking for than the RE262 for instance, although I do think the RE262 sounds wonderful with the Studio-V or Rocco-P I wouldn't call it neutral at all.post #4 of 49/16/12 at 11:10pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Jupiterknight
Is that my old Q-jays you're talking about But to answer the OP, I don't know which HS you are referring too, they are not quite neutral in my book, but matching them with a Brainwavz B2 for instance may give you more what you're seeking for than the RE262 for instance, although I do think the RE262 sounds wonderful with the Studio-V or Rocco-P I wouldn't call it neutral at all.
Im going to be using the Hisound Studio 3rd Anniversary. Im wondering which IEM's would fit best with me and the player. I was looking into hisound Golden Crystal IEMSReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hello, Does any1 know a good pair of IEM's for my Hisound Player.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
- › Sony MDR-7520 2 seconds ago
- › Good upgrade from the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro? 16 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 52 seconds ago
- › Best Isolation Amongst Listed Headphones 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › K*itchen Designer Liverpool 2 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 5 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by KT66
- › Noontec ZOROHDBLK ZORO HD True Sound Headphones with Inline Mic and... by BillsonChang007
- › Hisoundaudio BA100 by Jazmanaut
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by gl0ry
- › AKG K619 Premium DJ Headphones with Mic (Black) by jonnablaze
- › Cowon EM1 In-Earphone by vaibhavp
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by subwoofer
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude