I like neutral sound signature something nice and smooth and beautiful clarity. Price range from 100$-200$. I was wondering if the hifiman he-262 wouid be my choice or maybe the audio technica?
- productDenon AH-C710 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/19/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by System, 9/19/12
- productHiSoundAudio Golden Crystaltagged by System, 9/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/19/12
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 9/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Do you own various sound signatures or stick to one? Last post on 9/23/12 at 2:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for laying in bed Last post on 8/20/12 at 4:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newb Looking for Good IEM around 150 (GR07,262,EPH-100,R-50,BA200) Last post on 12/2/12 at 2:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had K3003i with a custom cable. I bough it used and the cable had been replaced and the seller assured not sound different to original I loved it. I used it with Fiio X3 2nd Gen. I liked the...
Compared to nothing (in the way of noise cancelling) these are better than that. Damning with faint praise? Yeah, I guess so, but really what can you expect for the price. Sony makes a product...
There seems to be a lot of issues with the sound quality for these 2nd gen Bose phones. These came out before wireless headphones were in any significant use, and when few other companies were...
*This is a slightly revised and updated version of my original review from September of 2014. The Bass Colour was a good earphone two years ago and at it's current price of 29.99 USD on Penon Audio...
I bought these over a year ago as an upgrade to the generation 3 of the Piston earphones. I've been a user since generation 2 and I've loved the line up ever since. This simply feels like another...
Hello, Does any1 know a good pair of IEM's for my Hisound Player.post #1 of 49/16/12 at 6:28pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 49/16/12 at 6:38pm
sounds like Q-jays for neutrality , speed n its quite clear.
the hisoundaudio goldencrystal is clarion if u are looking clearclearglowing sound. :P
i am quite happy with the denon c710 on my studioV...
the bass n clarity balanced out nicely to my ears.post #3 of 49/16/12 at 7:01pmQuote:
Is that my old Q-jays you're talking about But to answer the OP, I don't know which HS you are referring too, they are not quite neutral in my book, but matching them with a Brainwavz B2 for instance may give you more what you're seeking for than the RE262 for instance, although I do think the RE262 sounds wonderful with the Studio-V or Rocco-P I wouldn't call it neutral at all.post #4 of 49/16/12 at 11:10pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Jupiterknight
Is that my old Q-jays you're talking about But to answer the OP, I don't know which HS you are referring too, they are not quite neutral in my book, but matching them with a Brainwavz B2 for instance may give you more what you're seeking for than the RE262 for instance, although I do think the RE262 sounds wonderful with the Studio-V or Rocco-P I wouldn't call it neutral at all.
Im going to be using the Hisound Studio 3rd Anniversary. Im wondering which IEM's would fit best with me and the player. I was looking into hisound Golden Crystal IEMSReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hello, Does any1 know a good pair of IEM's for my Hisound Player.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 43 seconds ago
- › 2.7 ohm speakers on a Pioneer receiver? 1 minute ago
- › Oppo Sonica DAC (an affordable ES9038PRO Sabre DAC) 1 minute ago
- › The Best audiophile tracks to test equipment 1 minute ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › Need a smart / wise advice 4 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 5 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 5 minutes ago
- › B&O H7 Bluetooth Discussion and Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear