Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › [Gang crib] Beats Bashers and Monster Killers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Gang crib] Beats Bashers and Monster Killers

Poll Results: Which are you?

 
  • 9% (2)
    Monster Killer
  • 54% (12)
    Beats Basher
  • 0% (0)
    Soul Slayer
  • 0% (0)
    Street Slasher
  • 4% (1)
    Marley Murderer
  • 31% (7)
    Mother of all the above
22 Total Votes  
post #1 of 97
Thread Starter 

if you want to join, ask! 

 

Post proof of your conquests, and some classic moments in the ongoing battle!

 

 

 

Intro

SO then because of the latest onslaught of the uneducated I decided to create this club.

 

This is not to just talk about bashing fans of beats, but to be the location for enforcers of logic and the prevention of making brands like beats seem acceptable by any stretch of the word, because they just aren't.

 

Don't just blatantly insult the uneducated, its not cool. 

 

I have seen a few threads lately filled with <50 post newbies promoting beats, and this is the army you call when that happens. 

 

 

 

The Game

Points are awarded for converting the uneducated. Post proof of convert to claim your point, and subsequent rank increase.

Initial points are given depending on reputation.

 

points. Ranks

1

Private
2 Private 1st class
3 Specialist
5 Corporal
7 Sergeant
10 Staff Sergeant
13 Sergeant Major
17

Sergeant Major of the Army

   
21 Warrant Officer
26 First Lieutenant
31 Captain
37 Major
43 Lieutenant Colonel
   
50 Colonel
60 Brigadier General 
70 Major General 

 

 

Reserved special ranks

  • Lieutenant General 
  • General 
  • General Of the Army 

 

 

 

 

Members: Rank: points

  • WiR3D: xx
  • WhiteCrow☆ : 60
  • warrenpchi: Captian: 31
  • SONIC BOOM: First Lieutenant: 26
  • streetdragon: Sergeant Major of the Army: 17

 

 

 

 

 

Notes

We could use a logo, and a sig for our club if anyone feels like making them.


Edited by WiR3D - 9/16/12 at 6:18pm
post #2 of 97

So this is what it feels like to get jumped in to a gang... LOL biggrin.gif

post #3 of 97
Thread Starter 

ranks and everything :p figured go big or go home.

post #4 of 97

Well, for the record, the only hardware I have a personal beef with at the moment are the Studio and SoloHD.

 

However, I'm generally not down with irrational fanboyism regardless of model or manufacturer.  So I'm definitely interested in "keeping it real, booyakasha!"

 

BTW, you might want to include an all of the above option (or allow for multiple selections if possible) in the poll.  I could easily imagine how some people would want to declare their disdain for just about everything listed above (assuming they have experience with everything listed above of course).

post #5 of 97

I'm going to get some m-100s and some anti beats shields just because of this beyersmile.png

post #6 of 97
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC BOOM View Post

I'm going to get some m-100s and some anti beats shields just because of this beyersmile.png

I got Monster Killer ones already incoming :P

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Well, for the record, the only hardware I have a personal beef with at the moment are the Studio and SoloHD.

 

However, I'm generally not down with irrational fanboyism regardless of model or manufacturer.  So I'm definitely interested in "keeping it real, booyakasha!"

 

BTW, you might want to include an all of the above option (or allow for multiple selections if possible) in the poll.  I could easily imagine how some people would want to declare their disdain for just about everything listed above (assuming they have experience with everything listed above of course).

that! and poll restarted

post #7 of 97

If the M-100 ends up sounding like the M-80, that is going to be one good and seriously fun pair of cans.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiR3D View Post

poll restarted

 

Roger that.  Re-voted.

post #8 of 97

dose anyone have a link to preorder the m100?

post #9 of 97

had the chance to try the beats mixr yesterday, it was unwearable after 5 seconds, having glasses on as well, this headphone is the worst torture device i have ever seen....
i won't mind getting a m100 if i had more spare cash too

post #10 of 97
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon View Post

had the chance to try the beats mixr yesterday, it was unwearable after 5 seconds, having glasses on as well, this headphone is the worst torture device i have ever seen....
i won't mind getting a m100 if i had more spare cash too

my favourite saying: "if I eat some iron, and scrap plastic, I could excrete better earphones then beats"

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC BOOM View Post

dose anyone have a link to preorder the m100?

Pre orders sold out, and so are actual sales for the next 2~3 months. 

post #11 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiR3D View Post

my favourite saying: "if I eat some iron, and scrap plastic, I could excrete better earphones then beats"

 

Pre orders sold out, and so are actual sales for the next 2~3 months. 


Oh well guess I will just get beyerdynamic custom ones.


Edited by SONIC BOOM - 9/16/12 at 8:13pm
post #12 of 97

custom as in iem custom fit?

post #13 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon View Post

custom as in iem custom fit?

 

Pretty sure he means the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro:  http://www.headfonia.com/beyer-custom-one-pro-definition-of-cool/

post #14 of 97
Thread Starter 

... i just realized the V-mode shields almost look like badges. we be the 5-0 

post #15 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiR3D View Post

... i just realized the V-mode shields almost look like badges. we be the 5-0 


beyersmile.pngbeerchug.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › [Gang crib] Beats Bashers and Monster Killers