Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) - Page 310

post #4636 of 5393
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Dogecoin just became the third largest crypto currency by market cap...holy schiit.

 

Much profit, such doge, very proud. To the moon

 

Really? Isn't it still bitcoin > litecoin > PPC > dogecoin? Still, things are looking good.

 

Thank god you asked me to help you out to start mining Dogecoin, because that's when I decided to switch over for the hell of it. :p

 

It's been about two and a half weeks now, managed to mine 230k coins, which is worth around USD$420, not too shabby.

post #4637 of 5393
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

Really? Isn't it still bitcoin > litecoin > PPC > dogecoin? Still, things are looking good.

 

Thank god you asked me to help you out to start mining Dogecoin, because that's when I decided to switch over for the hell of it. :p

 

It's been about two and a half weeks now, managed to mine 230k coins, which is worth around USD$420, not too shabby.

peercoin just got overtaken.

 

WTF?..........I've mined only....like 56k....... -_- :(

post #4638 of 5393
Thread Starter 

Just sold 15k worth of Dogecoins (30k in reserve) for $30USD...nice :D More than I made last time! :D

 

Now has $46.7 on VoS. Gonna send required documents soon so I can move money off account


Edited by bowei006 - 2/11/14 at 6:48pm
post #4639 of 5393
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Really? Isn't it still bitcoin > litecoin > PPC > dogecoin? Still, things are looking good.

Thank god you asked me to help you out to start mining Dogecoin, because that's when I decided to switch over for the hell of it. tongue.gif

It's been about two and a half weeks now, managed to mine 230k coins, which is worth around USD$420, not too shabby.
Shiz mayn.
post #4640 of 5393
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

It's been about two and a half weeks now, managed to mine 230k coins, which is worth around USD$420, not too shabby.

WTF dude what gpus do you have?  I've had  really bad luck as far as leaving for the day and forgetting to let it mine (and forgetting to run teamviewer) so I haven't been too consistent.

post #4641 of 5393
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Just sold 15k worth of Dogecoins (30k in reserve) for $30USD...nice :D More than I made last time! :D

 

Now has $46.7 on VoS. Gonna send required documents soon so I can move money off account

 

I see you have good mining discipline, and have been selling off regularly. ;)

 
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post

Shiz mayn.
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post
 

WTF dude what gpus do you have?  I've had  really bad luck as far as leaving for the day and forgetting to let it mine (and forgetting to run teamviewer) so I haven't been too consistent.

 

2x7970 @ 720kh/s // 80C

280X @ 750kh/s // 70C

7950 @ 420kh/s // 72C

 

So I'm good for about 2600kh/s.

post #4642 of 5393

Wow that's a lot of gpus.  I have my 7970 dual x at 760kh/s at 77c atm... well, 78-79 now because it's no longer 15-20° F outside lol.  

 

I would love to get a second 7970 to mine with but then I'd feel really stupid for gaming because my cpu is only a FX6300 at 4.3GHz.  Oh the struggle :frown: 

post #4643 of 5393
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post
 

Wow that's a lot of gpus.  I have my 7970 dual x at 760kh/s at 77c atm... well, 78-79 now because it's no longer 15-20° F outside lol.  

 

I would love to get a second 7970 to mine with but then I'd feel really stupid for gaming because my cpu is only a FX6300 at 4.3GHz.  Oh the struggle :frown: 

 

Oooo nice and chilly where you are!

 

It's 28C/82F in my room.

post #4644 of 5393
Your system on 24/7 deadly?

Whats the electricity rates up in NSW like?
post #4645 of 5393
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

Your system on 24/7 deadly?

Whats the electricity rates up in NSW like?

 

Yup, 24/7.

 

It's around 24c/kwhr IIRC, but I've got a 3.5kw solar system to help offset it's use during the day, so it's not too bad for the power bill.

 

At current prices, the mining rigs pay for itself with just a fifth of it's earnings.

post #4646 of 5393
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

I see you have good mining discipline, and have been selling off regularly. ;)

 

2x7970 @ 720kh/s // 80C

280X @ 750kh/s // 70C

7950 @ 420kh/s // 72C

 

So I'm good for about 2600kh/s.

I didn't sell last week due to poor rates. But now that its at an all time 'high' since Jan 25th, why not.

 

VoS takes a few hours to verify account doge, so after I sell, I typically move another 10k in there for quick selling later on if prices are right, but I don't touch that and consider it 'quick' response reserve for all intens and purposes. 

post #4647 of 5393
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Oooo nice and chilly where you are!

It's 28C/82F in my room.
60-70 here in AZ.
post #4648 of 5393

Feels like -15°C right now, t-shirt weather :cool:

Good thing my beard levels are over 9000 to compensate the attire

post #4649 of 5393
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazen View Post
 

Feels like -15°C right now, t-shirt weather :cool:

Good thing my beard levels are over 9000 to compensate the attire

post #4650 of 5393
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

 

lol, my photoshop skills are over 9000 too

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking)