Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) - Page 67

post #991 of 7305

I'm happy with my Rosewill RK-9000BR. The USB connector came loose but it was trivial to resolder it. It's otherwise a solid keyboard and a good option if you can grab one cheaply. Newegg had them for $56 just last week.

 

It's very probably made in the same factory as the Filco Majestouch-2 as it shares its design and build quality- minus that USB connector, of course.

post #992 of 7305

The new Unigine Heaven tech demo looks pretty incredible. Shame it doesn't run. redface.gif

 

 

 

 

 

post #993 of 7305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

The new Unigine Heaven tech demo looks pretty incredible. Shame it doesn't run. redface.gif














That's just heaven 3, right?
post #994 of 7305

New Version 4.0.. That Valley Benchmark looks amazing as well...

http://unigine.com/products/valley/

 

Thanks for all the suggestions on keyboards, I'll check them out and compile a short list...

 

Cause when the keyboard packs in "Ain't nobody got time for dat"

 

beerchug.gif

post #995 of 7305
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

New Version 4.0.. That Valley Benchmark looks amazing as well...
http://unigine.com/products/valley/

Thanks for all the suggestions on keyboards, I'll check them out and compile a short list...

Cause when the keyboard packs in "Ain't nobody got time for dat"



beerchug.gif
Oh, ok, I was thinking that 3 ran fine...
post #996 of 7305
Heaven 4 is AMAZING!!! averages at 50 fps, and dips to 25 at max eberything (Including max tessy and 8xAA with an overclocked GTX 480 at 1440x900 (No downsampling frown.gif )
post #997 of 7305

New water loop piccies!

 

 

 

 

post #998 of 7305
Pretty!
post #999 of 7305
Thread Starter 

That looks bangin!

post #1000 of 7305
Post 1,000!!!!!
post #1001 of 7305

Here is the short list... Opinions?

 

The Cooler Master will be my first choice as I might be able to get it wholesale.

 

Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX Brown
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129004

Azio Levetron KB577U MECH5 Cherry MX Black
http://ncix.ca/products/?sku=73582&vpn=KB577U&manufacture=AZIO%20Corporation&promoid=1360

Corsair Vengeance K60 Cherry MX Red
http://ncix.ca/products/?sku=64130&vpn=CH-9000004-NA&manufacture=Corsair&promoid=1360

Steelseries 6GV2 Cherry MX Red
http://ncix.ca/products/?sku=74370&vpn=64255&manufacture=Steelseries&promoid=1139

Roccat Isku FX
http://ncix.ca/products/?sku=79157&vpn=ROC-12-901&manufacture=ROCCAT&promoid=1360

 

 

Thanks Guys!

beerchug.gif

post #1002 of 7305
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

Here is the short list... Opinions?

 

The Cooler Master will be my first choice as I might be able to get it wholesale.

 

Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX Brown
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129004

Azio Levetron KB577U MECH5 Cherry MX Black
http://ncix.ca/products/?sku=73582&vpn=KB577U&manufacture=AZIO%20Corporation&promoid=1360

Corsair Vengeance K60 Cherry MX Red
http://ncix.ca/products/?sku=64130&vpn=CH-9000004-NA&manufacture=Corsair&promoid=1360

Steelseries 6GV2 Cherry MX Red
http://ncix.ca/products/?sku=74370&vpn=64255&manufacture=Steelseries&promoid=1139

Roccat Isku FX
http://ncix.ca/products/?sku=79157&vpn=ROC-12-901&manufacture=ROCCAT&promoid=1360

 

 

Thanks Guys!

beerchug.gif

CM Storm is an excellent entry level mechanical. Mostly normal keycaps as well so you can switch keycaps easily, unlike the 6Gv2 with its bigass enter(technical name). I would go for blues over browns if you've never tried them before. I also prefer blacks over reds, which are too light to my fingers.

post #1003 of 7305

Thanks Tangster!

After watching a few videos on the different keys I think the blues will be a little too noisy in my environment.

post #1004 of 7305

GTX TITAN PICS.

 

28 nm GK110-based ASIC

2,688 CUDA cores ("Kepler" micro-architecture)

224 TMUs, 48 ROPs

384-bit GDDR5 memory interface

6 GB memory

837 MHz core

878 MHz maximum GPU Boost  

250W board power

 

 

So Triple SLI titans or a TH900?

post #1005 of 7305
Titans...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)