or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) - Page 65  

post #961 of 9059

Bah, I have no motivation to play any of my games right now; I just look at them and think, meh, these don't sound fun right now. Dota's only fun with friends so I play a game like once a week or something. 

post #962 of 9059
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Bah, I have no motivation to play any of my games right now; I just look at them and think, meh, these don't sound fun right now. Dota's only fun with friends so I play a game like once a week or something. 

It is gernally recommended that you change the format of the games library so that its much more appealing

 

I love my internet speed, the STEAM 110MB update took less than a minute to finish very_evil_smiley.gif

 

From this:

 

 boring thing

 

 

 

to this:

 

post #963 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

It is gernally recommended that you change the format of the games library so that its much more appealing

 

I love my internet speed, the STEAM 110MB update took less than a minute to finish very_evil_smiley.gif

 

From this:

 

 boring thing

 

 

 

to this:

 

 

 

I just don't want to play any of the games, I've gotten to the point where I start the game up, play for 5 minutes, and have no desire to keep playing. I don't know, maybe I'm just getting old.

post #964 of 9059
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

I just don't want to play any of the games, I've gotten to the point where I start the game up, play for 5 minutes, and have no desire to keep playing. I don't know, maybe I'm just getting old.

I've been doing that A LOT too.

 

Shooter for 1 SP level done

 

Wolrd of Tanks for 3 (7 minute) matches and done.

post #965 of 9059

I haven't done anything but fiddle with ENB recently.

post #966 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

It is gernally recommended that you change the format of the games library so that its much more appealing

I love my internet speed, the STEAM 110MB update took less than a minute to finish very_evil_smiley.gif


From this:


 boring thing



to this:


How you do that?
post #967 of 9059
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

I haven't done anything but fiddle with ENB recently.

Fiddle? I'm not into fiddling withit :/ just fine with standard config

post #968 of 9059
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


How you do that?

upper right hand corner.

post #969 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Fiddle? I'm not into fiddling withit :/ just fine with standard config

 

He said  I not you.

post #970 of 9059
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

He said  I not you.

And thus I commented on what I do.

post #971 of 9059

I give up.

post #972 of 9059
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

I give up.

but must you give up?

post #973 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

It is gernally recommended that you change the format of the games library so that its much more appealing

 

I love my internet speed, the STEAM 110MB update took less than a minute to finish very_evil_smiley.gif

 

From this:

-snip

to this:

-snip-

 

I can't do that. I have ~200 games. It'll be a mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Fiddle? I'm not into fiddling withit :/ just fine with standard config

ENB stock looks kinda nasty to me.

post #974 of 9059
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

I can't do that. I have ~200 games. It'll be a mess.

ENB stock looks kinda nasty to me.

better than game stock

post #975 of 9059
Thread Starter 

Bungie stated that they would "Absolutely Love" to get Destiny onto the PC. Absolutely love does not mean anything.

 

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/17/destiny-headed-to-ps3-x360-future-generation-tech-but-not-pc/

 

And now Destiny will head to the PS3, Xbox 360, and future next gen consoles late this year or early next year. But not to PC.

 

Official quotes from Jason Jones, the CO FOUNDER of Bungie

 

 

Quote:
No PC release has been touted and Bungie and Activision describe Destiny as a “console shooter”. Bungie’s Jason Jones told Destructoid that the developer has already made mouse and keyboard players obsolete.
 
“We made the game run without a mouse and keyboard. And now nobody plays shooters the way they used to play them before Halo ’cause nobody wants to.”

 



 

http://kotaku.com/5593259/rumor-microsoft-killed-plans-for-pc-vs-xbox-360-online-play

 

 

Rumour. No actual data. But I don't doubt it.

Quote:
Microsoft once floated the idea of implementing cross-platform play between the PC and Xbox 360
 
would have allowed people playing games available on both PC and 360
 
Problems quickly arose in testing, however, when Microsoft found that even the best console gamers simply couldn't compete with the accuracy a mouse and keyboard afforded a PC player. "The console players got destroyed every time", Sood says. "So much so that it would be embarrassing to the XBOX team in general had Microsoft launched this initiative."

Edited by bowei006 - 2/17/13 at 3:35pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)