PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) - Page 62
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 550 Posts. Joined 10/2001
- Location: Virginia
- Select All Posts By This User
Civ 5 for $5.99
Basically if you get the GTX650 or 650Ti, you get $75 of credit($25 each) for the three games of Planetside 2, Hawken, and World of Tanks. If you get the 660 and above, you get $150 of credit at $50 each game.
AMD's deal includes Bioshock Infinite and Crysis 3 for the top tiers and Tomb Raider and Bioschock Infinite for the lower tiers.
Both of which are at most $120 in terms of value. Probably less as there are deals for $50 a game a week after a game came out or $55 for competition.
But the thing is. I don't think this will be as popular as AMD's deal.
First of all, those games are F2P already. They already have access to it and in all 3 games, paying for money doesn't actually increase the game quality to extravagent proportions. Plus did Imention that it was already F2P so they already have access to it.
Second, as of right now, with MIR and price to price comparisons. AMD is smoking Nvidia in most tiers in terms of cost.
The AMD's amateuraley overclock better out of box. This means that its much easier for more people to do it. Current Nvidia cards don't respond to it as well and won't be as easy to amateurs or just anyone wishing to get easy power.
Not to mention, how many people actually play all 3 games?
- BioShock Infinite and Tomb Raider for lower tiers
- Bioshock and Crysis 3 for top tiers
- MSI will give you an additional FutureMark pack if you buy the card from them
- Better price to price ratio
- Won't be releasing any actual card updates(8xxx) next year
- Their cards right now are better at amateur overclocking
- $75 of credit only if you buy 650 or 650Ti
- $150 credit if you buy 660 and above
- Games are already free to play already
- A bit harder to just get power out of it
I couldn't get past the first actual mission(Mr. Freeze)
I'm suck and didn't like the game.
I won it anyway
I didn't like the game. I can't pinpoint anything in particular, but I just hated it.
I personally am fine with RPG's. But Arkham just felt pointless. Beat up people? Go solve puzzles?