Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) - Page 45

post #661 of 6433
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

Clck on my nickname..scroll down to my pics..click on my amp gallery and the the last 3 pics are from my game pc in progress beerchug.gif

looking nice man, not as flashy as others, but hey. Maximum performance.

post #662 of 6433
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

looking nice man, not as flashy as others, but hey. Maximum performance.

Thanks my friend..I did that on purpose..cables as short as possible..i even took into consideration the natural movement of the liquid wink.gif And i tried to hide the sata cables as much as possible to keep it simple and to generate as much airflow in the case and as much black on black as possible..matt black..no flashy cables or flashy cooling liquids or led's ..for me i prefer function,reliablity and performance over esthetics..like the cars i had over the years.. And in my eyes black is sooo classy! And with the rack and the huge rad later on included in my system i will be able to cool down a lava stream i think biggrin.gif


Edited by hifimanrookie - 1/31/13 at 3:20pm
post #663 of 6433
Thread Starter 

The vampire blood gaming machine was prety sweet

post #664 of 6433
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

The vampire blood gaming machine was prety sweet

I will check it out for inspiration wink.gif

post #665 of 6433
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

I will check it out for inspiration wink.gif

http://kotaku.com/case-mod/

 

I mean this one 

post #666 of 6433
post #667 of 6433
Thread Starter 

post #668 of 6433
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

http://kotaku.com/case-mod/

 

I mean this one 

My god..thats outright creepy..there is a real bloodsack with fake blood inside..but the cables are a bit long for my taste to be effective .But it looks crazy and wellthought! Germans are a crazy bunch wink.gif


Edited by hifimanrookie - 1/31/13 at 4:25pm
post #669 of 6433
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

This is probably the rig of an editor of adult movies right? very_evil_smiley.gif

post #670 of 6433
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

My god..thats outright creepy..there is a real bloodsack with fake blood inside..but the cables is a bit long for my taste.. But it looks crazy and wellthought! Germans are a crazy bunch wink.gif

It was well done though beerchug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

This is probably the rig of an editor of adult movies right? very_evil_smiley.gif

Or an Otaku wink.gif

post #671 of 6433
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

It was well done though beerchug.gif

Or an Otaku wink.gif

Yep probably wink.gif

post #672 of 6433

PS4 is probably coming out on the 20th. Apparently using an 8 core AMD. Good news for 8350 users I guess.

post #673 of 6433
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post

PS4 is probably coming out on the 20th. Apparently using an 8 core AMD. Good news for 8350 users I guess.

Sony people are smart. I'm actually quite excited for what the hell they wan an octo core for.

post #674 of 6433
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Sony people are smart. I'm actually quite excited for what the hell they wan an octo core for.

Yep me too..isnt that a bit overkill for a game machine? 

post #675 of 6433
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

Yep me too..isnt that a bit overkill for a game machine? 

 

MOAR CORES!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)