Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) - Page 44

post #646 of 6759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

Yeah, oodles and oodles of little things too, like the inability to disable your helmet, can't show a title, can't show a last name, some quest rewards are blocked off, limited crafting, etc, etc, etc.

 

It's starting to get a little old seeing the little "buy stuff to get the full experience" icon everywhere. mad.gif

 

EDIT: More screens.

 

 

 


did you find a way to scale the UI? also are you Empire?

post #647 of 6759

Nah, I'm Republic, and actually, yeah, I did find a way to scale UI. Under "Interface Editor" there's a "Global Scale" option.

 

Oh, what server are you playing on?


Edited by Kukuk - 1/30/13 at 9:27am
post #648 of 6759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

Nah, I'm Republic, and actually, yeah, I did find a way to scale UI. Under "Interface Editor" there's a "Global Scale" option.

 

Oh, what server are you playing on?


"The harbinger" and I'm empire heh.

post #649 of 6759
Any one here tried the Crysis 3 Beta? It's great and fun! Amazing visuals, but grenades with tons of warfare and people lag it a bit at all high (not ultra) w/ no AA at 1440x900 on a 480. frown.gif Is the Dell 24" good? I think U2412m maybe?

Also, I if it's not the best for $300... What is? 16:10 is a must.
Edited by gopanthersgo1 - 1/30/13 at 9:39pm
post #650 of 6759

More SWTOR screens.

 

 

Made a new character: a bounty hunter. Much more fun than I expected, but I guess they had to make them fun so someone would be inclined to choose them over a jedi/sith.

 

 

Shame I can't romance this girl. Ah well, at least I can still ship my characters.

post #651 of 6759
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

More SWTOR screens.

 

How are things in SWTOR?

 

Is it still the unpolished piece of schiit it was a year ago?

post #652 of 6759
Thread Starter 

Gonna check outr C3 Beta now

post #653 of 6759
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

How are things in SWTOR?

 

Is it still the unpolished piece of schiit it was a year ago?


not really, it's opened up a lot. It still has its problems sure but its much better than it was. The endgame is really fun as well if you can get into a good raiding/PVP guild.

post #654 of 6759
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I thought I may as well start one. But I guess here it is. A thread for talk about PC Enthusiasm. Be if you just want to talk about new PC tech news like that new GPU form Nvidia or how Samsung is making smaller chips and whatever! Need help building a PC? We can help! Want help on Overclocking? Sure! PC parts and what are good buys? That would do as well.

 

Discussion about tech news or battles against Apple are not allowed. Discussion on if a Mac is right for you however is. 

 

PC Gaming: 

Upcomming games I am interested in:

Dishonored

COD Black Ops 3 (I am not a very hipster kind of guy, I go with anything really)

Assasins Creed

Crysis 3

 

PC Tech:

4th generation Intel Chips

AMD APU;s

 


 

http://games.yahoo.com/photos/fall-games-guide-2012-slideshow/dishonored-photo-1347645715.html

 

 

And this my friends is when I look at graphics and can tell you that this came from the console version.

Yeah am also contructing a new game pc (check my pics if curious), completely watercooled, and i mean everything except the psu..hope it will be tough enough for crysis 3... Am halfway now.. It will have  two cycles of water with its own pumps andradiators..one cycle will be cooled by a phobya 460mm rad outside my case in a rack. Hope it all will be enough te keep my parts cool while playing..wink.gif


Edited by hifimanrookie - 1/31/13 at 12:22pm
post #655 of 6759
Thread Starter 

Compltely cooled? Nice! :)

 

Why not just dump your system into an oil aquarium if you want everything to be cooled. I kid I kid. It's mainly just show with oil.

post #656 of 6759
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Compltely cooled? Nice! :)

 

Why not just dump your system into an oil aquarium if you want everything to be cooled. I kid I kid. It's mainly just show with oil.

Screw oil. Flourinert is the schiit.

 

or the updated not skulltrail version.

 


Edited by Tangster - 1/31/13 at 12:35pm
post #657 of 6759
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Any one here tried the Crysis 3 Beta? It's great and fun! Amazing visuals, but grenades with tons of warfare and people lag it a bit at all high (not ultra) w/ no AA at 1440x900 on a 480. frown.gif Is the Dell 24" good? I think U2412m maybe?

Also, I if it's not the best for $300... What is? 16:10 is a must.

At that price and resolution, the U2412M your safest bet.

post #658 of 6759
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Compltely cooled? Nice! :)

 

Why not just dump your system into an oil aquarium if you want everything to be cooled. I kid I kid. It's mainly just show with oil.

Thanks! But its really hard work to get it right..one cycle is done now and working..as u can see on my pics..the other cycle with 460mm rad will have the gpu( probably 2) and the cpu cooled only thats still in progress wink.gif

post #659 of 6759
Thread Starter 

I don't know what you mean by your pics

 


Just played 2 hours of C3 mp beta

 

Quite nice. I personally prefer Hunter mode

post #660 of 6759
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I don't know what you mean by your pics

 


Just played 2 hours of C3 mp beta

 

Quite nice. I personally prefer Hunter mode

Clck on my nickname..scroll down to my pics..click on my amp gallery and the the last 3 pics are from my game pc in progress beerchug.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)