or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) - Page 399  

post #5971 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post


Uhhh Yazen, sorry to rain on your recommendation parade, but I didn't get K550s.

The K550 are closed lol, just something to compare the A900x to ;)

AFAIK the K550 are often regarded on head-fi as 'open' sounding headphones.

post #5972 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazen View Post
 

The K550 are closed lol, just something to compare the A900x to ;)

AFAIK the K550 are often regarded on head-fi as 'open' sounding headphones.

Ohhh yeh I just got LCD-2s and now I need to sell my HD600s to fund closed cans that can be used on the go and have an opposite sound sig of the audezes.  Funny you mention this as the K550s are probably my top choice atm.

 

Thanks for the book recommendation but there's NO WAY I can read a book about something that would put me to sleep.

post #5973 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazen View Post

The K550 are closed lol, just something to compare the A900x to wink.gif
AFAIK the K550 are often regarded on head-fi as 'open' sounding headphones.
I got the HD558s biggrin.gif E07K is coming in the mail. My pursuit of good sound continues!!!
post #5974 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post

I got the HD558s biggrin.gif E07K is coming in the mail. My pursuit of good sound continues!!!
Congrats! Did you ever get your microphone?
post #5975 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazen View Post


Congrats! Did you ever get your microphone?

What do you mean?

post #5976 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post

What do you mean?

Weren't you contemplating on a snowball? For YouTube
post #5977 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post

Ohhh yeh I just got LCD-2s and now I need to sell my HD600s to fund closed cans that can be used on the go and have an opposite sound sig of the audezes.  Funny you mention this as the K550s are probably my top choice atm.

Thanks for the book recommendation but there's NO WAY I can read a book about something that would put me to sleep.

I really hate the K550. Excellent design, comfortable, virtually no sound leakage, but the sound :@

LCD-2 is really nice, so are the 600s!

Why would you fall asleep? It's an interesting read. The case studies are fun too
post #5978 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazen View Post

Weren't you contemplating on a snowball? For YouTube
Yes I was. I actually got it a bit ago (3 weeks approx.) I still have to record your quickscope thing. Check our my channel guys! :P
post #5979 of 9059
Ubisoft is still denying those Watch Dogs settings...
post #5980 of 9059
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutDeflector View Post

Ubisoft is still denying those Watch Dogs settings...

And?

 

From a business and marketing sense, you would NEVER admit to it.

 

The only time you would is after some time has passed, you have a new product, and you make fun of your old mistake as a way to garner (hopefully) additional praise and regard for the product etc etc.

 

Business 101. Live it, learn it, love it. 

post #5981 of 9059
Thread Starter 

Total War Rome 2 is one sale for around $20 on a daily deal(lowest it will go)

 

ME:

 

 

Yeah, I know it came out to less than stellar feedback. But updated reviews have been very good in that patches have fixed most of the problems. 

 

 

I don't mind the DLC on factions and new campaigns. But DLC on blood and gore VFX?..........******** is that?

post #5982 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Total War Rome 2 is one sale for around $20 on a daily deal(lowest it will go)

ME:




Yeah, I know it came out to less than stellar feedback. But updated reviews have been very good in that patches have fixed most of the problems. 


I don't mind the DLC on factions and new campaigns. But DLC on blood and gore VFX?..........******** is that?
Lol, I'm missing out on most sales on Steam. After my recent purchases I'm now broke. Well worth it though.
post #5983 of 9059
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post


Lol, I'm missing out on most sales on Steam. After my recent purchases I'm now broke. Well worth it though.

And HD558 bankrupted you? :confused_face_2:

post #5984 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutDeflector View Post

Ubisoft is still denying those Watch Dogs settings...

What's this?  The game looked better on beta and E3 builds than the release version?  Yeah I was shocked that no one noticed how terrible it looked when it got leaked on PC.  Compared to the "playthroughs" they did it looks like an entirely different game.

post #5985 of 9059
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post
 

What's this?  The game looked better on beta and E3 builds than the release version?  Yeah I was shocked that no one noticed how terrible it looked when it got leaked on PC.  Compared to the "playthroughs" they did it looks like an entirely different game.

What sites were you reading?

 

The moment footage came out, and the game came out of it. I heard uproar everywhere. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)