Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) - Page 39

post #571 of 6598

Gameplay and presentation. I'm actually not a huge puzzle person, wanting to play mostly due the relationship with the Persona RPG series. It beat my expectations. And the story isn't pervy, but more a morality/choice tale.

post #572 of 6598
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


New Gaming headphones for review:

 

Oblanc NC3-2

 

Dual drivers (30mm and 40mm) with built in amp and EQ options

 

Won't be able to test it with gaming until next week though.

 

They don't sound like $150 headphones in the sense of audiophile headphone vs this. But their sound is pleasant and fun. Especially for a consumer mind set. Bass and mid centric with no such thing as highs basically.

Look a bit like the Denon Urban ravers.

post #573 of 6598
Thread Starter 

They do actually tongue.gif

 

Not sure what game to test it with.

 

I guess Black Light Retribution first?

 

My BLR, WoT username is Kingbowness, add me if you wish tongue_smile.gif

post #574 of 6598

Things just got real.

 

post #575 of 6598
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


New Gaming headphones for review:









Oblanc NC3-2

Dual drivers (30mm and 40mm) with built in amp and EQ options

Won't be able to test it with gaming until next week though.

They don't sound like $150 headphones in the sense of audiophile headphone vs this. But their sound is pleasant and fun. Especially for a consumer mind set. Bass and mid centric with no such thing as highs basically.
They seem EXACTLY like beats...
post #576 of 6598
Thread Starter 

Not really. They don't.

 

They have a circular headband and a gloss look. What else? And how many other headphones have these features of a circular headband and gloss?

post #577 of 6598
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Not really. They don't.

They have a circular headband and a gloss look. What else? And how many other headphones have these features of a circular headband and gloss?
I mean the general shape, and the built in amp and such...
post #578 of 6598

It's time to break out the joystick.

Strike Suit Zero looks awesome.

post #579 of 6598

To continue the discussion of next gen consoles, someone posted on another forum a picture of Sony's new flagship Blu Ray player. I thought it was neat because I'd absolutely love to see this as a design for the PS4.

 


 

I mean, how freaking cool is that? Looks like something straight out of Deus Ex.

post #580 of 6598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

To continue the discussion of next gen consoles, someone posted on another forum a picture of Sony's new flagship Blu Ray player. I thought it was neat because I'd absolutely love to see this as a design for the PS4.







I mean, how freaking cool is that? Looks like something straight out of Deus Ex.
That would be one sexy console!
post #581 of 6598

Minimalism is cool and all, but I'm just ready for some futuristic looking gadgets. cool.gif

post #582 of 6598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

Minimalism is cool and all, but I'm just ready for some futuristic looking gadgets. cool.gif
That design is BOTH! biggrin.gif
post #583 of 6598
Thread Starter 

I don't know which I prefer, they all look amazing.

post #584 of 6598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

It's time to break out the joystick.

Strike Suit Zero looks awesome.

Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

To continue the discussion of next gen consoles, someone posted on another forum a picture of Sony's new flagship Blu Ray player. I thought it was neat because I'd absolutely love to see this as a design for the PS4.

 


 

I mean, how freaking cool is that? Looks like something straight out of Deus Ex.

I'm more concerned about the controller because I love my Dualshock 2 controllers but now it's a bit difficult to find them for a good price or good condition. DS3's quality dropped a bit. That and they're also stopping Dualshock after the PS3. That's what the rumors are so far. frown.gif

 

 

Why I care? I can use them with the PC with a Playstation to USB adapter and MotioninJoy drivers. Best controllers on PC, hands down. I love 6th generation and older consoles (and the Wii and Wii U). Good times...

post #585 of 6598
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Awesome.

I'm more concerned about the controller because I love my Dualshock 2 controllers but now it's a bit difficult to find them for a good price or good condition. DS3's quality dropped a bit. That and they're also stopping Dualshock after the PS3. That's what the rumors are so far. frown.gif

 

 

Why I care? I can use them with the PC with a Playstation to USB adapter and MotioninJoy drivers. Best controllers on PC, hands down. I love 6th generation and older consoles (and the Wii and Wii U). Good times...

 

Hopefully they don't kill the Dualshock, since it really is the best controller to ever grace the console market. My guess, though, is that they'll keep the same basic design, but throw in some unneeded bells and whistles.

 

I swear, the Wii is the worst thing to happen to console gaming. Now every company thinks they need some sort of control gimmick to sell consoles. mad.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)