Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) - Page 213

post #3181 of 6628
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


I'm stupid, workers comment

No, seriously, I need help with the program.

post #3182 of 6628
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post


Btw, I meant that the game crashes.

Hook issue, which game?

post #3183 of 6628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post
 

AX1200 = Flextronics.

Rest of AX line = Seasonic

Rest of the line up is Seasonic and CWT, no really pattern to who gets what contract.

 

I'm a fan of BeQUiet PSU's personally. Great value for money. Typically OEMed by Taiwanese company HEC.

 

Seasonic have had a good reputation for many years, the above is good to know as i'm using an AX850.

 

One method i have found fairly reliable to gauge the quality of a power supply is the weight, if it can break a toe from hip height its decent :p

post #3184 of 6628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazen View Post

Hook issue, which game?
I've tested Minecraft and Kerbal Space Program, whatever was in my Start Menu. It hooks fine, the game runs perfectly until I hit "record" the game freezes, then crashes.
post #3185 of 6628

wow my CPU is idle at 28c! And it's a the warm side in my room atm... can't wait to crank open my window a little more :D 

 

mmm COLD yea if I can hit 20c idle I might try to OC  

post #3186 of 6628
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post


I've tested Minecraft and Kerbal Space Program, whatever was in my Start Menu. It hooks fine, the game runs perfectly until I hit "record" the game freezes, then crashes.

Probably a hook issue lol. That or there's an encoder issue. Try playing something pure dx9 like

cod 4 and see what happens.

 

Also in your games try recording in real fullscreen and borderless window fullscreen.

post #3187 of 6628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazen View Post

Probably a hook issue lol. That or there's an encoder issue. Try playing something pure dx9 like
cod 4 and see what happens.

Also in your games try recording in real fullscreen and borderless window fullscreen.
Will BF3 work for me? I don't have anything from then.
post #3188 of 6628
I tried using the "Latest" and the "Stable" versions. They both didn't work but I'll try on a few other games and report back.
post #3189 of 6628

I just now tested out some other games. They didn't work, they all had the same recording for 2 seconds and crash problem...

post #3190 of 6628
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post

No, seriously, I need help with the program.
Um, I accidentally posted something while not sober... Didn't mean to be offensive. frown.gif
post #3191 of 6628
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Um, I accidentally posted something while not sober... Didn't mean to be offensive. frown.gif
Lol, no prob bro. All men do that one time or another. Just wait another 8 years and I'll be doing that too.
post #3192 of 6628
Lel, but I'm 15. :/ not alcohol, that's nasty, I used to drink but ruined some relationships and stiff, so don't do it. wink.gif
post #3193 of 6628
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Lel, but I'm 15. :/ not alcohol, that's nasty, I used to drink but ruined some relationships and stiff, so don't do it. wink.gif

Saves money too if you only drink recreationally instead of drinking to get wasted(I used to do this).

post #3194 of 6628
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Lel, but I'm 15. :/ not alcohol, that's nasty, I used to drink but ruined some relationships and stiff, so don't do it. wink.gif
I know, I know. But wait, if you're not sober... No alcohol... Mindf***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Saves money too if you only drink recreationally instead of drinking to get wasted(I used to do this).
Yeahhhhh, I see that Brits can hold their booze down pretty well. (No offense to the citizens of the UK.)
post #3195 of 6628
Ugh, DXTory still is frustrating me. I may have to resort to FRAPS... (We're doomed!) Btw, turns out that CaptainSparklez (you may have seen him) also uses DXTory, but he used to use FRAPS.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)