Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) - Page 186

post #2776 of 6080
Anybody have an old FRAPS keycode? I heard it's multiple use.
post #2777 of 6080
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post


Who the kid? Probably a 15 year old that thinks he knows everything, but should be beaten like a red headed step child. biggrin.gif

Red headed step child LOL. Ok well, he's like 15 you're allowed to be a red headed step child that should be beaten at that age. But should just be beaten anyway. I probably don't know nearly as much as you do but the "trying to drive a GTX Titan with an i3. I just smile and put it in a case for you." part made me laugh. G.Skill has some real nice RAM but don't know why I'm such a big fan of Corsair. I just really like that boat logo haha.

post #2778 of 6080
Hey jonyoo!
Actually you are probably more up to date on high end gear than I am, the boss doesn't bring in gaming gear as we usually just do business PC's. We get the odd person from the military with a pocket full of cash from 3 tours in Afghanistan and wants a decent rig, but that is only a couple of times a year. biggrin.gif

The high end gear really depreciates quickly so we do not stock anything good and I stopped chasing after fast boxes years ago. Having the TOTL gaming rig is a hobby more expensive that this headphone game. biggrin.gif
post #2779 of 6080
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

Hey jonyoo!
Actually you are probably more up to date on high end gear than I am, the boss doesn't bring in gaming gear as we usually just do business PC's. We get the odd person from the military with a pocket full of cash from 3 tours in Afghanistan and wants a decent rig, but that is only a couple of times a year. biggrin.gif

The high end gear really depreciates quickly so we do not stock anything good and I stopped chasing after fast boxes years ago. Having the TOTL gaming rig is a hobby more expensive that this headphone game. biggrin.gif

Haha the PC I'm using now I put together in summer of '11. Really would like to make a new one but yeah sure is a lot more expensive and don't have the money to buy something that will satisfy me yet lol There is no end when you get into oc and tuning gear.

post #2780 of 6080
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

Well if I don't see another Phantom case again... I really won't mind...

Ahhhh, 1000W for only one GPU, stock cooler, probably an i3, one HDD, a miniATX board, and 2 fans?
post #2781 of 6080
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post

Ahhhh, 1000W for only one GPU, stock cooler, probably an i3, one HDD, a miniATX board, and 2 fans?
That was all explained a page back... Do you only read the latest post???
post #2782 of 6080
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post


That was all explained a page back... Do you only read the latest post???

 

lol

post #2783 of 6080
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post


That was all explained a page back... Do you only read the latest post???

 

Yeah man we already went over that.... He's using 250 watt case fans that's why he needs the 1000w psu :D

post #2784 of 6080
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

That was all explained a page back... Do you only read the latest post???
Jeez, ou people are so judgemental, I was too lazy to post this, but I had some spare time, god people.
post #2785 of 6080
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post


Jeez, ou people are so judgemental, I was too lazy to post this, but I had some spare time, god people.

 

Jeezuz, god people!  SO DARN FULL OF HATE

post #2786 of 6080
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

Hey jonyoo!
Actually you are probably more up to date on high end gear than I am, the boss doesn't bring in gaming gear as we usually just do business PC's. We get the odd person from the military with a pocket full of cash from 3 tours in Afghanistan and wants a decent rig, but that is only a couple of times a year. biggrin.gif

The high end gear really depreciates quickly so we do not stock anything good and I stopped chasing after fast boxes years ago. Having the TOTL gaming rig is a hobby more expensive that this headphone game. biggrin.gif

Mid range with a good fast GPU and SSD storage is enough for me. I do have enough in my new PC fund to go for the IB-E octacore if Intel release one though. As it is, a mere die shrink to their current SB-E line isn't impressive enough to tempt me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post

Anybody have an old FRAPS keycode? I heard it's multiple use.

Why use FRAPS? MSI afterburner does screenshots and video recording, is free and lighter on the system.

post #2787 of 6080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazen View Post

Jeezuz, god people!  SO DARN FULL OF HATE
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Mid range with a good fast GPU and SSD storage is enough for me. I do have enough in my new PC fund to go for the IB-E octacore if Intel release one though. As it is, a mere die shrink to their current SB-E line isn't impressive enough to tempt me.
Why use FRAPS? MSI afterburner does screenshots and video recording, is free and lighter on the system.
Is Afterburner 720p and has sound input?
post #2788 of 6080
Dunno about sound input is just records pc sound but it records in any res. I've used it for 1600p recording before.
post #2789 of 6080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Dunno about sound input is just records pc sound but it records in any res. I've used it for 1600p recording before.
It's because I make YouTube "Lets Plays" and I need input to do commentaries.
post #2790 of 6080
Btw, I don't have a MSI GPU
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)