Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) - Page 181

post #2701 of 6462
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post

COA?
www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/Hardware.aspx#PCPurchase
biggrin.gif
post #2702 of 6462

Hey guys, I got an Alienware M14x R2 for $100..  Jelly?

 

Not stolen and looking pretty slick, minor blemish on the screen but otherwise very slick indeed.  Selling on eBay!

post #2703 of 6462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazen View Post
 

Hey guys, I got an Alienware M14x R2 for $100..  Jelly?

 

Not stolen and looking pretty slick, minor blemish on the screen but otherwise very slick indeed.  Selling on eBay!

 My friend wants an Alienware laptop instead of building his own PC (I'm putting it together), uninformed consumers...

Quote:

 Oh, those thingies.

post #2704 of 6462

Razer Blackwidow Tournament, CM Storm QuickFire Rapid (MX Red), or Corsair K60?

post #2705 of 6462

Im really skeptical of any type of thermal paste. I've applied them before but never saw any difference so stopped using it.

post #2706 of 6462
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyoo View Post

Im really skeptical of any type of thermal paste. I've applied them before but never saw any difference so stopped using it.
????????????
post #2707 of 6462
oops didn't notice there was another page of new stuff as well....
 

Edited by linglingjr - 9/3/13 at 8:21pm
post #2708 of 6462
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyoo View Post
 

Im really skeptical of any type of thermal paste. I've applied them before but never saw any difference so stopped using it.

Nothing should ever be between a heatsink and a cpu ;)

post #2709 of 6462
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post
 

 My friend wants an Alienware laptop instead of building his own PC (I'm putting it together), uninformed consumers...

 Oh, those thingies.

The lighting effects are pretty cool, and the keyboard isn't shallow.  Too bad the battery life and bulk aren't worth keeping..
 

 

 

Not bad for $100 - The Samsung 7" Tablet included.


Edited by Yazen - 9/3/13 at 10:32pm
post #2710 of 6462
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post

Razer Blackwidow Tournament, CM Storm QuickFire Rapid (MX Red), or Corsair K60?
Help on choosing a keyboard?
post #2711 of 6462
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post
 

Razer Blackwidow Tournament, CM Storm QuickFire Rapid (MX Red), or Corsair K60?

 

I  have a K95 and consider it by far the best keyboard I've ever used/owned. The design, the build quality, the function ... the macro keys, everything is to notch. Had a K90 before the K95 but upgraded as the K90 didn't work with most MB bios' ... the K95 now has a toggle where you can adjust the polling times, thereby allowing bios access ... works like a charm.

 

Best of luck.

 

*

post #2712 of 6462
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1rrah View Post

I  have a K95 and consider it by far the best keyboard I've ever used/owned. The design, the build quality, the function ... the macro keys, everything is to notch. Had a K90 before the K95 but upgraded as the K90 didn't work with most MB bios' ... the K95 now has a toggle where you can adjust the polling times, thereby allowing bios access ... works like a charm.

Best of luck.

*
Thanks, I have my mind set on the K60, worth the extra $10 over the Blackwidow.
post #2713 of 6462
I have the K60, that silly wrist rest is great for gaming, bad for typing... Get one with a full rest.
post #2714 of 6462
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

I have the K60, that silly wrist rest is great for gaming, bad for typing... Get one with a full rest.
Is there one with a full rest?
post #2715 of 6462
Argh, can't choose between the K60 and Storm now...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)