Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) - Page 178

post #2656 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Breaking news: constant to use of PC is beneficial to your electricity bill! :P
Wow! I didn't know that! :P
post #2657 of 7364

Holy hell, the Nexus 4 8GB is now £159/$199 in the UK.

post #2658 of 7364
QUICK: GTX770 vs 7970
post #2659 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post

QUICK: GTX770 vs 7970

7970 if you plan on OCing 

post #2660 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post

7970 if you plan on OCing 
But overall, which is better (power consumption, performance to price, etc.)
post #2661 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post


But overall, which is better (power consumption, performance to price, etc.)

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-HD-7970-vs-GeForce-GTX-770

 

Considering you can get 7970s for under $300 now I would go for that.  

post #2662 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-HD-7970-vs-GeForce-GTX-770

 

Considering you can get 7970s for under $300 now I would go for that.  

I tried the XFX DD 7970 (revision, better cooling) for $279 but V.me would not go through.  Almost a blessing as it turns out I'm more than happy with my 6850 lol

 

League of Legends hits a stable 130+ FPS on 1440p ultra, and lately I have not been playing single player games..  SSFIV gets 240+ fps as well.....  

 

Crysis 3 is not worth $279 imo, and honestly, I have never liked the Crysis games.  The AI was trash on the first two games, linear, and repetitive.  Objects were recycled so much in C2.  Its like playing the same levels over again.

 

The Witcher 3?  I'll either way until next gen, or after they fix the AMD bugs.  Hard to like AMD when almost every game has an issue at launch.  

post #2663 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazen View Post

I tried the XFX DD 7970 (revision, better cooling) for $279 but V.me would not go through.  Almost a blessing as it turns out I'm more than happy with my 6850 lol

 

League of Legends hits a stable 130+ FPS on 1440p ultra, and lately I have not been playing single player games..  SSFIV gets 240+ fps as well.....  

 

Crysis 3 is not worth $279 imo, and honestly, I have never liked the Crysis games.  The AI was trash on the first two games, linear, and repetitive.  Objects were recycled so much in C2.  Its like playing the same levels over again.

 

The Witcher 3?  I'll either way until next gen, or after they fix the AMD bugs.  Hard to like AMD when almost every game has an issue at launch.  

Wait, wait, wait. I thought Crysis 3 came at about 60 bucks? Or are you talking about the GPU?

Nevermind that. I think I already know the answer. XD

post #2664 of 7364

Hmm. I also have an HD6850, and played both witcher games with no issues....

post #2665 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvrk10256 View Post

Hmm. I also have an HD6850, and played both witcher games with no issues....
Am I the only one with a GTX6**?!!?!?
post #2666 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post


Am I the only one with a GTX6**?!!?!?

You are not alone, my friend! I have a GTX 660 Ti Boost.

post #2667 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post

Am I the only one with a GTX6**?!!?!?

My daughter has a 660TI in her machine. I have GT 650M SLI in my laptop.
post #2668 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post

You are not alone, my friend! I have a GTX 660 Ti Boost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesauce View Post

My daughter has a 660TI in her machine. I have GT 650M SLI in my laptop.
I have a 650ti Boost SC 2GB.
post #2669 of 7364

lel at all the retarded rumors coming out about the nexus 5 Quoted straight from this lame website:

http://www.knowyourmobile.com/google/google-nexus-5/19767/new-nexus-5-release-date-rumours-specs-and-price-updated

 

"The picture, which emerged via Twitter, shows a large device with a near edge-to-edge display and lists possible specs including a rumoured 32-megapixel camera, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, a 3.2GHz octo-core processor, 8GB of RAM and a 7,000mAh battery."

 

My sides pls.. I swear to god if it cost $400+ at launch I won't be happy.

If they some how make it launch at $299 they will sell like hotcakes, no matter how ugly it is.


Edited by linglingjr - 8/29/13 at 8:30pm
post #2670 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post

lel at all the retarded rumors coming out about the nexus 5 Quoted straight from this lame website:

http://www.knowyourmobile.com/google/google-nexus-5/19767/new-nexus-5-release-date-rumours-specs-and-price-updated

 

"The picture, which emerged via Twitter, shows a large device with a near edge-to-edge display and lists possible specs including a rumoured 32-megapixel camera, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, a 3.2GHz octo-core processor, 8GB of RAM and a 7,000mAh battery."

 

My sides pls.. I swear to god if it cost $400+ at launch I won't be happy.

If they some how make it launch at $299 they will sell like hotcakes, no matter how ugly it is.

Give me a break, my 808 has a 41MP sensor cool.gif

Honestly, I doubt the phone will have a 32MP camera.  Even if it does, it will produce garbage imagery.  Can't have mp, sensor size, and detail.  The will pick mp and size and skimp detail biggrin.gif

The 1020 went the same route, only not to the same degree as e.g the Z1.

For $300?  Hell, when and where can I empty my wallet?!?

 

Maybe I should return the 808, paid $333 for it...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)