Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) - Page 17

post #241 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I heard about people doing that smily_headphones1.gif

I got quite a few games and bought a few over break as well smily_headphones1.gif
I have too many with all those indie bundles and stuff, I think 102!!! :hugeeyes:
post #242 of 7364
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

I have too many with all those indie bundles and stuff, I think 102!!! :hugeeyes:

I am not a fan of indie games >_<

post #243 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I am not a fan of indie games >_<</div>
I just don't have $60 to spend on whatever 3A game comes out, so indie games at $5-20 are great for me! biggrin.gif
post #244 of 7364
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

I just don't have $60 to spend on whatever 3A game comes out, so indie games at $5-20 are great for me! biggrin.gif

http://www.getgamesgo.com/category/cheap-as-chips

 

This looks good.

 

Cryostasis looks nice.

post #245 of 7364

I've been disappointed by the Steam deals so far. Haven't purchased anything yet.

 

Have picked up a few games on GoG though. I got the Witcher 2 and the "Dungeons and Dragons" pack (Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, etc) for a pretty sweet price.

post #246 of 7364
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OJNeg View Post

I've been disappointed by the Steam deals so far. Haven't purchased anything yet.

 

Have picked up a few games on GoG though. I got the Witcher 2 and the "Dungeons and Dragons" pack (Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, etc) for a pretty sweet price.

Witcher 2 for $7 is criminal :)

 

Deus Ex HR Augmented Edition for $5 is also good.

 

I also got Wargames, Zeno Clash and a few others. 

post #247 of 7364

I got Witcher 2 ages ago on steam and GOG still honoured my backup copy through them. :) Great game, probably the only game in my Steam catalogue where I have all the achievements. I wish it was a bit longer(and had an even tougher difficulty mode).

 

Right now I'm playing through NWN, since it's one of the few games my work laptop can actually play.

 

There's only been two AAA games I've bought at release or paid full price for in the past few years:

-Skyrim(preordered)

-Mass Effect 3(Collector Edition Physical Preordered. Disappointed)

 

The next game I'll probably be paying full price for is either Company of Heroes 2 or Rome II, which ever comes first.

post #248 of 7364
Thread Starter 

That is a great game!

 

I havent played COH 1 yet. I have it.

post #249 of 7364

TF2 got boring really quick. I think I'm going to uninstall it and hope I won one of those freebies over at Overclock.net so I can get Terraria or FTL. Dirt 3 is nice but I'm not that good at Gymkhana. Feels awkward to steer without pressure sensitive controls or something else (analog sticks or driving wheel).

post #250 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

That is a great game!

 

I havent played COH 1 yet. I have it.

Best played with friends. My student house last year had the most awesome 6 player skirmish battles. The campaign is okay, but multiplayer is where it's at.

post #251 of 7364
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Best played with friends. My student house last year had the most awesome 6 player skirmish battles. The campaign is okay, but multiplayer is where it's at.

I'm a SP guy saldy. But that's why I got Wargame :)

post #252 of 7364
Thread Starter 

Just got a new mouse.

 

Logitech G9X. Yes, I am an FPS gamer. 

 

Why? I initially wanted the G700 as it was wireless but whatever.

 

So why? It was on sale..or kinda. The MW3 version is

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005S0KHIC/ref=ox_ya_os_product

 

I looked online. It is the same thing as the G9X EXCEPT it comes with another MW3 faceplate(oh...yay?) and a mouse pad that fits the G9X (yay) but of course. The mouse pad is MW3 as well.

 

Obviously they are getting rid of stock

 

$39.99 with free shipping with bonus mouse pads on a used to be "premium" game item when the mouse is $90 in other places.

 

I needed a new mouse anyway

 

I am not really biased against COD so whatever. MW3 was not a good game however. >_< *sigh*

 

Whatever. cheap mouse.

post #253 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Just got a new mouse.

 

Logitech G9X. Yes, I am an FPS gamer. 

 

Why? I initially wanted the G700 as it was wireless but whatever.

 

So why? It was on sale..or kinda. The MW3 version is

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005S0KHIC/ref=ox_ya_os_product

 

I looked online. It is the same thing as the G9X EXCEPT it comes with another MW3 faceplate(oh...yay?) and a mouse pad that fits the G9X (yay) but of course. The mouse pad is MW3 as well.

 

Obviously they are getting rid of stock

 

$39.99 with free shipping with bonus mouse pads on a used to be "premium" game item when the mouse is $90 in other places.

 

I needed a new mouse anyway

 

I am not really biased against COD so whatever. MW3 was not a good game however. >_< *sigh*

 

Whatever. cheap mouse.

I don't really play FPS games at all. Not competitively anyhow. Really enjoyed Hitman Absolution though, if that counts. Bit short, although I guess replaying games like Baldurs Gate and NWN does spoil me a bit in that regard (the original Baldurs Gate took me a whole summer to finish back when I was 14, they just don't make them like they used to...)

post #254 of 7364
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

I don't really play FPS games at all. Not competitively anyhow. Really enjoyed Hitman Absolution though, if that counts. Bit short, although I guess replaying games like Baldurs Gate and NWN does spoil me a bit in that regard (the original Baldurs Gate took me a whole summer to finish back when I was 14, they just don't make them like they used to...)

It's long for me

 

I hate getting minus points so I don't kill too often. That is probably why I get Veteran often? Whatever, not killing isn't fun.

post #255 of 7364
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

It's long for me

 

I hate getting minus points so I don't kill too often. That is probably why I get Veteran often? Whatever, not killing isn't fun.

Silent Assassin whenever possible. Except achievement runs or the ocassional dicking around with a shotgun(easily my favorite weapon in the game for pure satisfaction). I like having so many ways to play through the scenarios, for a fairly linear plot, it's got great gameplay.

 

The stop time and kill everyone mode is rather overpowered though, even if it is amusing to wipe out a whole group of 15+ soldiers in a few seconds.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)