or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) - Page 129  

post #1921 of 9059

Aw yiss, more New Vegas screens.

 

(Downsampled)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #1922 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

They may not need to 'catch up'. They are focusing on a different market it seems now with their APU's. General users and systems that are built from head to toe using their architecture and IP.

That's what I was implying lol

post #1923 of 9059
Thread Starter 

The game Remember Me looks quite good

post #1924 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

The game Remember Me looks quite good

From what I've seen the gameplay should be great!  They really improved the graphics, though I don't have high expectations for the game.  CAPCOM generally butchers PC ports, and the game itself has been in development for quite some time.  When you have the IP being passed around you wind up with a Duke Nukem Forever game lol

post #1925 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

The game Remember Me looks quite good

Watch dogs looks better in almost every way.  Don't really want to play a game where one of your objectives is to "Get Frank to kill himself."

post #1926 of 9059

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #1927 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

 

 

 

 

 

 


Dem mods....I need them.

post #1928 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

Pretty pictures (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I still can't bring myself to reinstall F3. I just found the game dull and boring. Why? No idea.

post #1929 of 9059

I just finished The Witcher 2 (Enhanced Edition/Assassins of Kings) and it was absolutely fantastic! Easily one of the best single player games I've ever played. Not to mention the graphics are ridiculously good. Anyone else have any impressions/thoughts on that game that they would like to share? I know it's kind of old now but still a great game none the less.

post #1930 of 9059
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazen View Post

From what I've seen the gameplay should be great!  They really improved the graphics, though I don't have high expectations for the game.  CAPCOM generally butchers PC ports, and the game itself has been in development for quite some time.  When you have the IP being passed around you wind up with a Duke Nukem Forever game lol
Hmm yeah. It looks like mirrors edge, syndicate, batman/sleeping dogs combined
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post

Watch dogs looks better in almost every way.  Don't really want to play a game where one of your objectives is to "Get Frank to kill himself."

Why not like both?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tman5293 View Post

I just finished The Witcher 2 (Enhanced Edition/Assassins of Kings) and it was absolutely fantastic! Easily one of the best single player games I've ever played. Not to mention the graphics are ridiculously good. Anyone else have any impressions/thoughts on that game that they would like to share? I know it's kind of old now but still a great game none the less.
yep. Great game!
post #1931 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCrow View Post


Dem mods....I need them.

 

I actually ended up just making a complete New Vegas file, so I don't have to install each mod the next time I want to put it on. Next time I come by I'll have to give you a copy.

post #1932 of 9059

I... feel like joining.
Here's my baby as it's current state-
 

CPU: Intel Core i7 920 D0 @ 4.0Ghz (A little old CPU, but still kick ass. compareable to 2600K)
Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P-SE2
Motherboard: Gigabyte X58A-UD7
RAM: G.Skill HK \ Kingston HyperX \ ADATA Gaming 12GB DDR3 1600Mhz
Video Card: Sapphire AMD Radeon HD7970 3GB Dual-X @ 1150\1600
Main SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOPS 240GB SATA3
HDD: Seagate 6.5TB (1.5+1+1+3) 7200RPM
Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence STX
PSU: Seasonic S12D 850W 80 Plus Silver
Case: CoolerMaster HAF X @ LED Moded
 
Display: Dell UltraSharp 2209WA 22" @ E-IPS
Keyboard: Logitech G510
Mouse: Logitech G700
Pad: CM Storm CSS H2
Headphones: AKG K701 (@STX)
Speakers: Microlab SOLO 7C (Very audiophile speakers. They are more like monitors.)

also, I'm using another one as media in front of my HDTV-

CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 605E @ 2.7Ghz
Cooler: CoolerMaster V6
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair IV Formula
RAM: Ramaxell 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
Video Card: HIS AMD Radeon HD6790 IceQ Turbo 1GB @ 930\1140
Main SSD: Intel X25-M 80GB SATA3 @ using main rig network
TV \ Capture Card: Hauppauge PVR-150 MCE
Sound Card: Razer Barracuda AC-1
PSU: CoolerMaster GX650 650W 80 Plus Bronze
Case: Thermaltake Xaser VI @ LED
 
HDTV Display: Samsung LA32A550 32"
Keyboard: Logitech G15 v2
GamePad: Logitech F310
Mouses: Logitech G500
Pad: Thermaltake Gamma
Speakers: Microlab SOLO 6C \ Logitech X530
post #1933 of 9059
Thread Starter 

Nice parts! We built our rigs at around the same time! I have the Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition C3 Revision 125W Revision

post #1934 of 9059

Thanks. :)
Actually I was planning on this CPU in the beggining. in the end I choosed the i7 920 for a better performance

post #1935 of 9059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayz View Post

CPU: Intel Core i7 920 D0 @ 4.0Ghz (A little old CPU, but still kick ass, comparable to 2600K)
 
Speakers: Microlab SOLO 6C

I remember the old SKT1366 i7s I used to run a 4.2GHz i7 950. Great chip, although it was hot. That said, it doesn't match too well to overclocked K series SB or newer with my i7 950 being roughly equivalent to a 4.5GHz i5 2500K. I swapped it out for SB when the mobo failed and Asus wanted me to send it to fekking Taiwan(from the UK) for RMA.

 

I used to have the Solo 6c. Wasn't overly disappointed by the sound for £60, but they failed in about 3 days... My current speakers are much more durable and sound far superior, even if they don't look as nice.

 

Rest of the setup seems sweet. What's the rig with the TV for? Media or extra gaming, it's a bit overkill for just a HTPC.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)