Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) - Page 124

post #1846 of 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

I swear, every time I play this game it has more bloom...







mirrors edge: infinite. tongue.gif
post #1847 of 6404

Strong want.

http://www.revo-sys.com/lq315d1lg91-sharp-315-3840x2160-industrial-lcd-panel.php

post #1848 of 6404

Tiledshot is neat. Output screen size is over 100MB, so here's a downsized version.

 

post #1849 of 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

Tiledshot is neat. Output screen size is over 100MB, so here's a downsized version.

 

Christ! What are you outputting to? Bitmap? Screenshot is pretty though, mirror edge's use of the UE3 engine always reminds me of the source engine though.

post #1850 of 6404

Yep, bitmap at 8640 x 4860. I've seen people output at like 20k resolutions, but I think after resize, they wouldn't look any better than much more reasonable resolutions.

post #1851 of 6404
I'm taking a pic at tiledshot 80...
post #1852 of 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

Yep, bitmap at 8640 x 4860. I've seen people output at like 20k resolutions, but I think after resize, they wouldn't look any better than much more reasonable resolutions.

What's wrong with png or other compressed, non lossy formats?

post #1853 of 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

What's wrong with png or other compressed, non lossy formats?
png is compressed? I think bmp is what the engine does automatically...
post #1854 of 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

I'm taking a pic at tiledshot 80...

 

Brave man. Doing tiledshot 8 takes me several minutes, and dumps out screens like this:

 

 

EDIT: Hah! The screenshot won't even open in Picassa Photo Viewer.


Edited by Kukuk - 5/21/13 at 6:13pm
post #1855 of 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

png is compressed? I think bmp is what the engine does automatically...

png is the picture equivalent of FLAC, very broadly speaking.

post #1856 of 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

Brave man. Doing tiledshot 8 takes me several minutes, and dumps out screens like this:




EDIT: Hah! The screenshot won't even open in Picassa Photo Viewer.
lol, I have a 3tb hdd! And yeah, thought do about the flac
post #1857 of 6404

Here are the screens I took.

 

 

Having sun glares seems to cause little colored dots all over the screen.

 

 

It's kind of interesting to crop a screen into 1080p:

 

I'll probably end up sticking to a lower value Tiledshot. Can't take too many of these, or it will eat up my 150GB HDD. tongue.gif

post #1858 of 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

Here are the screens I took.




Having sun glares seems to cause little colored dots all over the screen.






It's kind of interesting to crop a screen into 1080p:



I'll probably end up sticking to a lower value Tiledshot. Can't take too many of these, or it will eat up my 150GB HDD. tongue.gif
Mine was 2.17 GB... can't open/convert/resize it though... frown.gif Also, put my GPU and drives in a different system so now I can play games! biggrin.gif AND these MX Green switches are great, but the clears are even better! biggrin.gif
post #1859 of 6404
It overflowed out the BMP specs... how do I open it?
post #1860 of 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

It overflowed out the BMP specs... how do I open it?

If photoshop won't do the trick, you probably can't.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)