- 52 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: Calgary
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
I have these for a couple of days, they are amazing for bass lovers, the bass is very deep and have hard punch and rumble, control is very good so the bass doesn't sound like a mess, is not slow...
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 163
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Soundstage wise, I think many people have complain of the lack of space in this headphone. it feels congested, I completely agree, But I think they intend to make the listener feel to be there with the performer. As a Musician, this headphone sounds exactly as how I perform with other people on-stage unlike other headphones that gives you the feeling of 20th row seat, or at the further back of the concert hall. Afterall, it's a personal preference. But I do like this headphone a lot. The only complain is the highs that is so recessed.
They're the same headphone.
This was a bit of a disappointment. The Momentum seemed so perfect on paper: Good looks, quality materials, great sound, isolation and an affordable price tag. But they are so small! I'm 6'3, with medium ears, and they can barely fit inside the cups.
I have been reading some reviews on them, and they have been mixed, like this one: "The build of the headphones is typically Sony, feels very good, but it is plastic." So not on par with the Momentums, as far as I can tell.
If you have a unfixed budget in mind, take a look at the Bang & Olufsen H6 - but the bass is a little light for some people - I found it an extremely good listen, quite neutral and good detail/texture.
To put this in context, I own the Momentum because I have small ears.
Also wait a few days and try to find the Bowers & Wilkins P7 for audition - should be a lot better than the previous P5 and P3.... but so far only on paper.
It does not sound as good as the momentums either. Probably a notch down in terms of refinement.
sorry for the double post but does sennheiser sells replacement earpads?
i'm eyeing the black one the red and black looks amazing
if a white come comes out with orange innerlinnings that would be sweet!
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 15 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 1 minute ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 1 minute ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Woodphones - by Blake Graham by SanjiWatsuki
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)