- 52 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: Calgary
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. I can...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
An early welcome greeted me when I arrived in Los Angeles for the 2015 CanJam SoCal meet: A new pair of MrSpeakers headphones. Dan Clark, having spent many years modifying the inexpensive...
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 163
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Soundstage wise, I think many people have complain of the lack of space in this headphone. it feels congested, I completely agree, But I think they intend to make the listener feel to be there with the performer. As a Musician, this headphone sounds exactly as how I perform with other people on-stage unlike other headphones that gives you the feeling of 20th row seat, or at the further back of the concert hall. Afterall, it's a personal preference. But I do like this headphone a lot. The only complain is the highs that is so recessed.
They're the same headphone.
This was a bit of a disappointment. The Momentum seemed so perfect on paper: Good looks, quality materials, great sound, isolation and an affordable price tag. But they are so small! I'm 6'3, with medium ears, and they can barely fit inside the cups.
I have been reading some reviews on them, and they have been mixed, like this one: "The build of the headphones is typically Sony, feels very good, but it is plastic." So not on par with the Momentums, as far as I can tell.
If you have a unfixed budget in mind, take a look at the Bang & Olufsen H6 - but the bass is a little light for some people - I found it an extremely good listen, quite neutral and good detail/texture.
To put this in context, I own the Momentum because I have small ears.
Also wait a few days and try to find the Bowers & Wilkins P7 for audition - should be a lot better than the previous P5 and P3.... but so far only on paper.
It does not sound as good as the momentums either. Probably a notch down in terms of refinement.
sorry for the double post but does sennheiser sells replacement earpads?
i'm eyeing the black one the red and black looks amazing
if a white come comes out with orange innerlinnings that would be sweet!
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Three Word Story 41 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Beats solo 2 not as much bass as expected 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › RockJaw Alfa Genus - Reviews, Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Superlux Express Train 7 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 9 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 10 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 11 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)