- 52 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: Calgary
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 163
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Soundstage wise, I think many people have complain of the lack of space in this headphone. it feels congested, I completely agree, But I think they intend to make the listener feel to be there with the performer. As a Musician, this headphone sounds exactly as how I perform with other people on-stage unlike other headphones that gives you the feeling of 20th row seat, or at the further back of the concert hall. Afterall, it's a personal preference. But I do like this headphone a lot. The only complain is the highs that is so recessed.
They're the same headphone.
This was a bit of a disappointment. The Momentum seemed so perfect on paper: Good looks, quality materials, great sound, isolation and an affordable price tag. But they are so small! I'm 6'3, with medium ears, and they can barely fit inside the cups.
I have been reading some reviews on them, and they have been mixed, like this one: "The build of the headphones is typically Sony, feels very good, but it is plastic." So not on par with the Momentums, as far as I can tell.
If you have a unfixed budget in mind, take a look at the Bang & Olufsen H6 - but the bass is a little light for some people - I found it an extremely good listen, quite neutral and good detail/texture.
To put this in context, I own the Momentum because I have small ears.
Also wait a few days and try to find the Bowers & Wilkins P7 for audition - should be a lot better than the previous P5 and P3.... but so far only on paper.
It does not sound as good as the momentums either. Probably a notch down in terms of refinement.
sorry for the double post but does sennheiser sells replacement earpads?
i'm eyeing the black one the red and black looks amazing
if a white come comes out with orange innerlinnings that would be sweet!
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Three Word Story 38 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › FiiO EX1 world tour--open for application now! 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 4 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2